Last day of Life

Hi guys
Here we have a new topic
Please share us your opinions.
Thanks @giso4 for your good suggestion

what would you do if you had only one day to
live?

24 پسندیده

Nice topic, Negin. Let’s see…I wanna be 50% selfish and 50% not selfish.

So, I’m gonna wake up 6 am and jump rope for one hour to raise my heart rate, stay fit and boost my endorphins. Then after I take a shower, I’ll wake up my wife with a surprise. And then from 9:30 ish I’ll join a charity to make lunch meals for poor people. And then from 12:00 to 14:00, I’ll try to teach
an English speaking class for a few people or even just one person. Afterwards I’d meet with my wife (we need one hour at least)…then I’m gonna have lunch. Take a quick refreshing nap for half an hour. And then I wanna go to the craziest amusement park ever, and ride all the most insane roller coasters…and do all the dangerous stuff bungee jumping, …, you name it. And then from 18:00 to 20:00 I’m gonna join a Milonga (Tango social dance room) and invite the ladies for a Tango dance. And then my concert starts from 20:30 till 22:30 (I would be the drummer of a successful big rock band performing in front of thousands and thousands of people)…and then I’m gonna take a quick shower and meet with my wife again from 23:00 till midnight :smile:

14 پسندیده

What are some of your favorite movies?

8 پسندیده

i choose Movie from IMDb
i love american Comedy Movies

9 پسندیده

I was re-watching ‘Just Married’ (Ashton Kutcher, Brittany Murphy) the other night…hilarious :smile:

7 پسندیده

If I am only alive one day, I will make someone happy

9 پسندیده

@negin-sepehri
@giso4

این یکی انقدر سخت بود خودتونم شرکت نکردین

7 پسندیده

Warning: This writing of mine contains sentences and facts that may not be suitable for everyone.

Absolutely, definitely, these sentences of mine seem quite bitter. But I would talk and write realistically about myself. I have no worries and fears that today will be the last day of my life and there will be no tomorrow for me.

Maybe some of you in my writings in English have noticed that I have a depressed personality and even worse than that, I have suicidal tendencies and thoughts. Unfortunately, I’ve created this condition on the last day of my life or even the last week of my life and I’ve experienced it artificially. Fortunately, my younger brother even without realizing it, dissuaded me inapparently from this decision of mine in the last hour or two. This is exactly what had happened thirteen months age and I prefer not to talk about that in detail.

Sometimes, I think that this amount of my depression can be inherited genetically. My late aunt (my father’s sister) had suffered from major depression for many years, ever since I could remembered this psychic problems of her. And about another of my aunts (my mother’s sister), she also suffers from depression, but not as much as my late aunt. The thing that bothers me the most, here, is why my mother had committed suicide before she had me!

Neither the psychiatrist nor the psychologist, and nor even psychiatric medicines could help any of my aunts. My late aunt who used these drugs for the rest of her life and never got better. My mother’s sister also used these drugs for about two years. But she had to quit taking these drugs suddenly and forever, due to their severe side effects. Because of these things, I’ve never visited a psychiatrist to treat my own depression, And I don’t think that one day I’ll decide to visit one of them.

About this artificial and self-made experience of mine I can say that I had never experienced the calmness I had in that last day or last week. This is one of the main reasons why my family, specially my brother didn’t realize my terrible decision of mine. So when my brother came to my house (my father’s house) at 7 o’clock in the morning without prior notice, I talked and behaved with him naturally and calmly, and on the contrary, he talked and laughed with me, all that time. During that week or day, I tried no to speak or talk to anyone or even argue. I did almost nothing during that week and I was also thinking to myself. I couldn’t even understand where this strange calmness came from. I prayed to God with myself. As if my death was certain or I was forced to do so.

Of course, this pre-made stupid decision and intention of mine, was not without any expense for me. I flashed my cellphone manually before that and all of my cellphone information, including my contact numbers, was deleted! After all, ultimately, every wrong action, function, or even every wrong decision, has an unpleasant expense or consequence and this, was the least possible expense.

I wrote this text, while I was listening to English music. So, I probably made some mistakes in that. Because I wanted to write this text of mine long, I could not bear to write it without listening to anything.

In this regard, I still have more things to talk. But my hands have ached from typing on my cellphone.

12 پسندیده

خیلی سخته!
من خودم گفتم ولی خواستم بنویسم هیچی نیومد تو ذهنم،می نوشتمم چرت و پرت در میومد. ولی خوب چون دیگه تشکیل شده منم می نیویسم.

One day is extremely short to get to do something. Maybe if I had a year even I wouldn’t figure out what to do.
Since I don’t have time to do the things and see the places I wanted, I would spend my time with the people I owe them so much. My family and my friends. I would tell them the things they need to hear. That I love them and I’m grateful for their support and love. Sometimes despite the fact you love someone and you admire that person, you can’t tell your feelings for them
out loud. Like you will die if you say it. But since that’s the last day, there is no reason to hold back and not tell them.

I wrote too short cause I’m totally blank.
And I promise I will not suggest such titles for topics which I’m not even able to write about it myself. My bad.

9 پسندیده

Guys we must try to write about different topics.
Next weeks we’ll make new topics so if you have suggestion, tell us

7 پسندیده

I’m busy now cause of my classes
I’ll write here, soon

8 پسندیده

Thank you Ms @elahehvelayati for your great writing
Some of my bests had your decision. Now I’m missing them so much
Please live for your family dear

8 پسندیده

Thanks for your writing
As I told, we must write about different topics so thank you : )

7 پسندیده

باید ی موضوعی باشه که همه بتونن دربارش ی صفحه ای بنویسن و همین طور بشه با دیگران سرش بحث کرد.
هی ادامه پیدا کنه. ی موضوع چالشی.

I know. I meant it should be something that makes topic continue atleast for one week. I’m game for a good challenge but I really was totally blank about this one. :joy:

:tulip: :tulip: :tulip:

8 پسندیده

Fortunately or unfortunately, I am who I am. Take it or leave it, I write bitter, but real.
I always try to talk in my writings quite real and a little bitter.

Also, I always try to be myself and try to love and accept myself as I am.

8 پسندیده

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 پسندیده

Guys you could write your words in English not in Persian
:smiley:
We must try to say all our words in eng
Hooom???
:grinning:

6 پسندیده

I got it. I got the picture!
I also don’t like to speak or write Persian in the same topics.
‌.
Hey, you guys
From now on, speaking or writing Persian is forbidden, here.
Now, capish?! :grin::v:

5 پسندیده

Thanks Ms @elahehvelayati
:heart_eyes:

6 پسندیده

This is my time
: )
In my last day of life
I meet all of my family members and I spend most of my time with them. I call my friends and some of my important relatives and I speak them for some minutes.
I write some lettres for important people in my life. For every one, one short lettre.
I play some time with my neice and I watch film with her.
At last I eliminate my information (my photos and etc. cause seeing them make bad feelings on my family) on my phone.
And I’ll missing my bests a lot

10 پسندیده