Last day of Life

OMG! Lately, You’re going to do exactly what I’ve done consciously thirteen months ago. So, I guess you can understand why I did that.

6 پسندیده

Hi ,I do know if it is trun or nat
I try to apologize to others if did something wrong to them

5 پسندیده

Sometimes, I can’t feel your messages or jokes and I don’t know what their reasons are. I can’t even guess what’s going on at the moment and what’s wrong with them, maybe wrong’s with you or me.

To be honest, sometimes, I get angry or upset about them. But I try not to say anything to you or others in the forum.

Why are you depressed, from time to time? At first sight, you don’t look depressed, at all.

5 پسندیده

Why are you apologizing? What are you apologizing for?

What did you do here? I don’t think you made any mistake, here.

6 پسندیده

I thoght about that and I found that’s better cause I think my lettres for others is good and don’t make them depressed but my photos make them really sad
I know

5 پسندیده

You didn’t do bad work
Don’t say this way
You just asked your que
And we get happy with your here comments

4 پسندیده

البته میدونم همه راهها رو امتحان کردید محض احتیاط میگم
با یه کاربری جدید تست کردین ؟ شاید اگه کاربری جدید بسازین درست بشه

4 پسندیده

[quote=“negin-sepehri, post:50, topic:43534, full:true”]
You didn’t do bad work
Don’t say this way
You just asked your que
And we get happy with your here comments
[/qu

2 پسندیده

I hate kids. They make me crazy.

I wouldn’t do that. We should try to leave something behind, not take them with ourselves like we never existed. Who knows? they may feel happy when they look at your pictures, remembering the time you were there, among them.
Wont they feel confused about why you have done that?

5 پسندیده

I’m not going to eliminate everything. They have a lot of my photos on their phones and on laptop but I think my information on my phone isn’t good for them. I felt this feeling about one of my bests some years ago. and I think leave some things for them is good, not everything.
I’ll leave a lot of things like my notebooks and my photos and some videos of me for them so it isn’t like never had existed.

But I like them a lot
They make me happy

7 پسندیده

What do you mean?
I can’t understand

4 پسندیده

:hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:

2 پسندیده

Ohoom
Ok
I understood you did apologize from us for I don’t know what

3 پسندیده

What do you mean in your first sentence??

2 پسندیده

همین فکر کنم جمله اول رو بد نوشتم می خواستم بگم اگر درست هست به من بگید و اگر غلط هم بگید که بعد نوشتم

2 پسندیده

In my own words I say your sentence:
“If my writing is right or if it’s not, please tell me”
Or
“Tell me my mistakes”

5 پسندیده

Tanks you

:hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:⁦:hibiscus::hibiscus:

2 پسندیده

It’s so horrible that you can’t answer about it

1 پسندیده

I like my comment to be a bit humorous so I hope you forgive me :
If it’s the last day of my life , l’m doing two things

First of all , l sleep for 8 hours because l no longer need to learn a second language :grin:
I love sleeping in the morning but l wake up every morning and study because l love learning English :blue_heart: :blue_heart:
I didn’t sleep well for three months :yawning_face:
I’m tired you know i’m tired :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Second , I’m watching a korean romantic series other than Jumong :nerd_face:
I thing Jumong is tired of repeating his series but I don’t understand why don’t we get tired of watching this series ? :roll_eyes:
Have a nice day

10 پسندیده

I like this series and it is interesting for me. I watched it a lot and I’m going to watch it again and again : )

4 پسندیده