Childhood memories

oh my god
thank you very much​:pray::pray:
:cry:Maybe such a song can be forgotten
It is the best music in the world​:notes::heart_eyes:

4 پسندیده

Really?:smiley:
I bought a good course for learning the writing skills but I just procrastinated and I did nothing for it. I just hesitated doing what I truly wanted to do.:neutral_face:

:angry: :angry: :expressionless: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

See you later.

5 پسندیده

I meant I wrote a lot. :sweat_smile:

I love writing too but not as a job for my future or a fixed part of my life. More a way to clear my head. When I write I feel much better, like when I bring the words on paper, they are not inside me anymore, they don’t bother me as much as they had. It’s a helpful way when you want to shout at every one cause you are mad at something that doesn’t have anything to do with them.
Anyway you only need to read alot and write , it doesn’t have any specific rules. Just let your mind fill the paper. And the text would be much more brilliant if you put your pure emotions on it. I wish you good luck.

6 پسندیده

No difference. I’m in anyway.

6 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy:

Sometimes, I forget your age :sweat_smile:

I am 20 years old but i think I’m a small kid against you and some guys in here

images

Like this :sweat_smile:

6 پسندیده

This is our new topic
Please participate : )

5 پسندیده

Hi Miss sepehri. I think this topic is so hard to write about. It has a big title but it’s actually not practical to be a forum. What would we get to do if we had one day to live? We can’t see the places we want and we can’t make our dreams come true over one day. In my case I would be spending that whole day with my jaw hanging open thinking about what should I do. I suggested it myself but now I see it’s not a good one. I’m sorry. Iwasn’t thinking, it just came out of my mouth. Can we find a new one? Something easier to discuss.
It’s up to you but I think many of us can’t write about it. I’m sorry again. I should have thought about something more practical as a forum.

3 پسندیده

I think we must go into some challenges of writing
We must try to write about hard topics
For this topic, for example you like to meet some one that you didn’t meet for a long time so you write it

Next week me make a new topic, so please tell us your good suggestions

4 پسندیده

One of the most favorite suggestions of mine about writing challenges is …

Your feelings about English songs and music

:notes::musical_note::headphones:

4 پسندیده

I will use this topic, soon

3 پسندیده

You shouldn’t have asked my age in the first place. It made you uncomfortable. :smile:

Thank you so much. :hibiscus:

It’s a great subject. But it’s about dying. That’s a bit sad. :smile:

3 پسندیده

They got me to write anyway. But yes, the subject is fine. I can’t write about it.

2 پسندیده

You are a victim of “writer’s block” (فلج قلم). :joy: It happens sometimes. :smile:

3 پسندیده

I need some sort of feeling to write. Like sadness or joy. That feeling is the lost part.
It happens sometimes. But I didn’t know it has a name. :joy:

2 پسندیده

leave it :grin::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 پسندیده

But I don’t want to. :sweat: :joy:

2 پسندیده

Can I also participate in this tayping , just what is the subject of this tayping?

2 پسندیده

Sure, of course. This is the topic "Write about your childhood. Share us your good memory : ) " Courtesy of @negin-sepehri

2 پسندیده

[quote=“Sajad_Farahani, post:171, topic:43142, full:true”]
Sure, of course. This is the topic " Write about your childhood. Share us your good memory : ) " Courtesy of @negin-sepehri
[/quote
That’s right ,
I will practicipate in this tayping aa well

3 پسندیده

Hello
Subject : childhood memories
my whole taste as a child when I was 3 or 4 years old was than I loved colour chicks so much so my interest in colored chicks it made me push pressure the coloured chicks and this makes colored chicks not live .

4 پسندیده