Childhood memories

Really. I was the one who hated sport classes and now… .
Jesus.:joy:

4 پسندیده

Hi

Excuse me i saw this message now
I hope you get your health And return to here again

5 پسندیده

I hope you get better soon :pray:t2::rose:

7 پسندیده

I’m sorry to hear that.
Back in the saddle very soon my dear.

6 پسندیده

:smiley:

3 پسندیده

I hate school. It’s only a huge waste of time and life. Imagine if we could put that time on some thing else. Something usefull or our talents. It would be much more efficient.
Our educational system was awful and now it’s absolutely dreadful.

5 پسندیده

I hope you get well soon, dear

5 پسندیده

Wakashizoma and vakibaysshi Goalkeeper
Iloved soobasa
:heart_eyes::muscle:

3 پسندیده

Come to dinner
Ilove it
:heart_eyes::ok_hand:

2 پسندیده

Hiya!

I really have nothing to say about “generation gap”. And I presume no one else does either. We have to pick a simple subject for everyone that it lasts at least one week. You can choose Ms Velayati’s subject, but for personal reasons I can’t participate in that. But I’m sure many of you have a lot to discuss about it (because I don’t have time like before and you will see me less, I suggest you to choose that one anyway).

Ask Ms Velayati about the name of the topic. :hibiscus:

I have bad memories too. But I choose not to think about them.

I’ve got beaten a lot by my parents and teachers; I’ve been a victim of sexual abuse; I’ve been the poorest kid at the school; I had to work when I was a kid; I have many things to forget. But life continues; right? (I just thought about them. Bloody hell :smile:).

It’s better to not talk about bad things.

I don’t know what song this is. I’m too old for this stuff. We have a big generation gap between us (this is the only thing I can say about this subject :sweat_smile:).

In my opinion, the things we learn at school doesn’t matter much. The most important thing is learning itself. As long as you learn something, school is Ok. Because about ten years after finishing high school, you probably won’t remember 85% of what you’ve learnt (I cannot remember 95% of it, and I was one of the top students of our classes).
Don’t worry about high school. Think about your future career from now.

:hibiscus: :hibiscus:

5 پسندیده

Our educational system!:joy: Do you think that they really have a system?
I think we should accept it and then we should put a time aside for what we truly love in our lives. I think if you truly want something you find a way to do it. I really enjoy learning new things and these days I really like to learn writing skills because I like to write essays so I think I really need to put a time aside for it and I need to push myself to do it. I was too lazy😑.
I think I can put 45 minutes a day for it. All I know is this I need to do it.

.I promise to you Neg that I will do it.
@negin-sepehri

I hated him and his team that always won the games. It was really dummy.

4 پسندیده

its old
its not song, its a closing credits for a cooking TV program

i think from 2008 or older until last year

3 پسندیده

Opening or ending theme; I doesn’t matter; in 2008 I was 20 years old. it’s more than 10 years that I’m not watching TV at all.
I’m really old. :rofl:

3 پسندیده

32 is not old
but i think your heart is old
Like me

i never follow TV seriously

i dont watch TV for 2years
i think i can Brake Your record

3 پسندیده

Now, I prefer not to talk or write about my previous suggested topics. Because, now, I got depressed, due to this my disease and health issues and conditions.

Specially, now, I don’t have to review the bad memories of the past.

I’d rather to choose another topic and write about it.
In this case, for my money, at this time, I have nothing to say …

4 پسندیده

It does matter actually. I believe you need 3 things to learn , first passion, second hardwork and third potential. Schools ignore the one which comes first, passion. So it usually leads to nothing.

Second the time you put on them is precious. When you are seventeen, in your teens generally, you don’t have any vital duty, you are responsible for yourself, not any one else. This is your time to live your life not luck yourself inside your room with a pile of books around. I don’t mean you should spend whole your time having fun but I belive you should balance it.

Third you spend money on it. You saw how many people wished for money in one of discussions, it means it is a vital need. So if you have it you should spend it wisely. Now don’t think if you have spent that money and time on your gifts, you would have a much better life and position?

It will take a year at most to forget them.
Don’t consider my distaste for school as if I’m one of those first from the last in grades. :joy:
Even though I think it’s in vain I do my best.

I told you they don’t teach us anything, we study ourselves. Specially since we have to study in online classes. Teachers don’t lift a finger for god’s sake.

That’s challenging. I would be something someday. But I’m not sure what. Maybe an artist, a dentist or atleast I can study English in university. That’s fine. I will find out soon.

Nope :joy:
I’m just wondering what are they doing? Making plans how to make us more miserable? I don’t think that’s possible. :joy:

I half agree.

Good luck.

I wrote a novel. :neutral_face:

I used as emojies as I could. :joy:

4 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy::upside_down_face:
Subasa, subasa, subasa, subasa​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::crown::crown::crown::muscle::muscle::joy::joy:

3 پسندیده

You’re right; I’m young, but really tired.

Only if I die first. :joy:

It’s always better not to think about bad memories. :smile: Just be happy.

What I wrote, is my current opinion. I’m not in your shoes, so who cares. :rofl: Go and do your homework. :joy:

I have to say, you write and think really beautiful; I don’t believe you’re in high school. :smile:

I’m sure whatever you choose for your future, you will be splendid in it.

That really helped. Thank you so much. :joy: :sweat_smile:

:joy: :joy: Be cool! :joy:

Good night! :hibiscus:

7 پسندیده

So guys I don’t know new topic
Do you have a good and simple suggestion for new topic?? :thinking:

4 پسندیده

I hope you get well soon
Be hopeful dear
Don’t you have a suggestion for new topic??

5 پسندیده