Childhood memories

Write about your childhood. Share us your good memory : )

19 پسندیده

Hi guys again
I created this topic to speak eng here
I mentioned everyone I remember
And I hope all of you participate in this topic

9 پسندیده

Hi there! Well. I want to talk about smells in general. Have you ever had this experience? That a specific smell reminds you of something in the past… Especially in your childhood. So all those good memories will be reviewed. In my case for example, the smell of chips (fries in AmE) brings me back to the old times in my grandma’s house when I was a child and the only thing I had was Joy and happiness.

13 پسندیده

when i was a child i was a animal killer :joy::joy::joy:

I had tortured animals
for example i washed the cat(I taked skin disease for it)
i imprisoned my chicken in small box
i put the chicken into the spaeaker
etc

i try to chose a funny memory :smiley::joy:

14 پسندیده

Yes
It happened a lot of times for me
It makes me happy : )

9 پسندیده

You were a noisy kid
:smile:
بیچاره حیوونا

6 پسندیده

I was looking forward this topic.

Whan I was a child I was so naughty and reckless. I remember that once I jumped off the balcony when my mother was trying to give me medicine. It was about one meter and half long but I didn’t get even a small scratch. My mother still is wondering how I managed to keep myself alive till this age.
I have some awkward memories like the time I gave my brother a pink, drawing note book for his birthday when I was five. He still has it and I tried to take it back so he wouldn’t have any proof of my legandary gift to tease me again. But I couldn’t. Boys are good at hiding things.
Or the time that I told my mother’s cousin that she should go to their house cause we were going to my uncle’s house and she has just overstayed her welcome. She laughed but my mother gave me one of those"if look could kill" glares. But the most awkward one belongs to a short period that I wore a cap 24 hours a day cause I was bloody inspired by a cartoon goalkeepr named vaki bayashi. Now I hate him due to all the
awkwardness that causes me.

All god days

9 پسندیده

You know, some of the obsessions that I had as a little kid, I can still kinda understand why I had them and they might be even still enjoyable and feel nostalgic for me to this day (Pizza, strawberry and chocolate ice creams, the Persian football club Esteghlal, Linkin Park, the first movie of The Matrix trilogy, Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil, superheros and specially Batman,…), but one thing that I was super obssessed with and don’t quite get why now were dinosaurs.

I was crazy about The Jurassic Park movies…had bunch of small dinosaur toys…and my favorite thing was to wait each year for this “the Jurassic Park” themed amusement park thing that we had in Tehran, which took place once a year for an entire month.

And in that entire month, I used to order my parents to take me there at least 2-3 times Thursdays or Fridays haha. Such a spoiled kid, God.

If you ask me right now, I’d say dinosaurs are overrated and movies like The Jurassic Park are cheesy. Oh well, I guess time has changed :grin:

10 پسندیده

Excuse me , i dont understand Persian Hire
Please Translate in English :grin:

im a Animal rights advocate Now :smiley:

9 پسندیده

I’m a prisoner to nostalgia. When I was a little child, our grandfather had an orchard. I can still remember the aroma of spring blooming trees, the scent of mint fields in the morning breeze and the smell of the old oil heater in the middle of a plain old room at nights. I remember the black-and-white television in the corner of the room, the sound of radio in the carpet weaving room, the excitement of stealing fruits from people’s orchards and I remember being happy. Even now, when I pass by a place in the country that reeks with the smell of cow manure, I unconsciously smile; My childhood memories come back to me as if it was yesterday. When I got older, my grandfather sold his orchard and moved from village to town, my happy memories stoped there and it left me a hole in my heart.

I love the village lifestyle and if I don’t die before my time (or get killed; :confused: who knows), I’ll definitely move to a village and live there for the rest of my life.

13 پسندیده

But you do eat meat. Don’t kid yourself. :smirk:

Hey, you wrote less. :sweat_smile: Thank you. :smile:

But, dinasours are still cool. :expressionless:

8 پسندیده

im kidding again
i mean i dont hurt animal now

and i think I should not kidding with you anymore!

6 پسندیده

Don’t be absurd! :smile: Are you still mad? :smirk:

5 پسندیده

no, but i think you are mad about me

5 پسندیده

You are paranoid. :smile: Don’t make me kill you (and your family :expressionless:).

5 پسندیده

i really dont understand you
your two Sentence Has different meaning :zipper_mouth_face::joy:

4 پسندیده

:joy: :joy: :smile: :smile:

4 پسندیده

Haha, don’t ever think I did that cuz of what you said…I’ve left some beautiful long texts for you my friend :grin:

5 پسندیده

I’m looking forward to it, mate! :joy:

6 پسندیده

The grass was greener
The light was brighter
When friends surrounded
The nights of wonder

Your nostalgic text reminded me of that song…

4 پسندیده