Childhood memories

I downloaded it and listened to it. It has a nostalgic vibe with a touch of Resident Evil at the end (for the bell sounds :sweat_smile:). I liked it.

5 پسندیده

Oh my God
Where are u from??

4 پسندیده

Gorgan, iran

4 پسندیده

No
I think you are a foreign person
Cuz you didn’t understand my persian words : ))))

3 پسندیده

in this topic or any english topic i try to forget persian
i only think in english in this topic

4 پسندیده

About a lot of things me too. I like nostalgia.
Your childhood were great cuz of village you were
: )

3 پسندیده

Hi everyone

I remember when I was a child
The One day my friend along with her sister came to our house but we stand in the parking and started to talk about everything, at last when they decided to went and said goodbye
I said please come inside but they said no thanks and i continued ok please go out our house :neutral_face:

8 پسندیده

Hi my friends :rose::rose::hibiscus::hibiscus::rose::rose:
When I saw this topic I couldn’t dicide which of my memories I should say.
As a kid I had a perfect life, so many friends, I spend maybe 4 or 5 hours with them in our alley everyday (out of school, my school was in my neighborhood so most of my friends in school and neighborhood were the same). In school I had the best teachers (in that time teachers kicked us a lot but now I really miss those loud slap :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:)
In whole summer we went back to our village near Shahrood and I had so many friends beside my cousins and relatives.
I have a brother who’s two years older than me and we were with each other almost in every situation. He was not just my brother, he was also my best friend so I always had a friend in my house.

It was great but if you ask me if I like to get back to my childhood, I would say no, because now in this age(22) I can understand how happy I was when I was a little kid.

When I was a child I didn’t even notice if I was happy or not but right now in my youth time maybe I am not as happy as my childhood but I love this because I can feel my happiness.

Most people believe that childhood is the best part of their lives but I disagree because when you can’t understand your feelings in a clear way, I think it’s not that good

6 پسندیده

Ok
That’t good
: )))

4 پسندیده

:rofl:
You did a great work

5 پسندیده

Your opinion is interesting

5 پسندیده

Do not encourage him! :confused:

When you’re a child, happiness is more pure; even if it’s just for a piece of candy. I prefer that happiness. To be honest, I want to be mentally challenged, but be happy (No, I take that back :sweat_smile:)

6 پسندیده

Thank you for your beautiful comment :rose::rose::hibiscus::hibiscus:

Don’t be jealous :joy::joy:
She said that to me.
My opinion is interesting :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: not yours :joy::joy:

Yeah you prefer that happiness right now in this age, but believe me if you ask children if they want to be older or not, 90 percent of them will say “yes” and those other 10 percent will probably say "I don’t know "

They don’t know how much their lives are pure and beautiful.

It’s like sitting behind a table full of colorful and delicious food but not having the ability to recognize thier tastes and flavors

4 پسندیده

So she is wrong!!! :neutral_face: and I hate her too. :expressionless:

They think being a grown up is more fun; it’s not because they know what they’re choosing. They want to be happier.
By comparing a child with a taste-impaired person, you’re basically suggesting that children cannot feel happiness (I’m sure you don’t mean that, do you?). I agree that children don’t have common sense like the way that adults do and they don’t understand logic all the time, but this is exactly the very thing that makes them capable of feeling a more and purer happiness.
Wouldn’t you prefer a striped plastic ball over a big mansion and an expensive piece of property when you were a kid? Didn’t you cry and beg for staying at your relatives’ home, when your parents made you dress to go back to your own house? Being unreasonable makes a child feel the things that we, adults, cannot. We don’t know how it feels to wake up and see the white snow anymore. We don’t understand the smell of new clothes for New Year’s Day. They feel more than us and we are emotionally broken.

Mic drop!!! (:joy:)
c54650b7278f88a3eeaa7aa7d5fce4f7

7 پسندیده

Thank you Mr @Mashreghi for your hating :grinning:

6 پسندیده

You’re very welcome. It’s the least I could do. :expressionless:

You knew he’s my archenemy, and still, you pay him a compliment and he rubs it in my face. What did you expect? :unamused:

7 پسندیده

Hi guys :wave::wave:
thank you@negin_sepehri
When I was a child, I was a killer and a lover of colored chickens; I always threw it in the air, but it all broke its legs. I always took a bath with me.

5 پسندیده

The feeling of our childhood was very strong and sincere , I wish we could only go back to that time one day and all that feeling would come alive for us again :slightly_smiling_face:

3 پسندیده

I’m pro-peace so I do’t like polemic
: )

2 پسندیده

Thanks a bunch my dear :joy::sunglasses:

4 پسندیده