Your favorite person

My pleasure, thank you for creating the topic.

3 پسندیده

My favourite person in my life is my mom. Cause she was brave enough to bring me to this world and rase me and protect me in many situations. I appreciate her favours and kiss her hand for her big heart.

4 پسندیده

Thanks for participating : )

3 پسندیده

It’s hard to send a message here . Please someone help me

4 پسندیده

What do you mean??
Can I help you?

3 پسندیده

I believe she’s being sarcastic. She’s making fun of my post. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, If you like English conversations, you can take a peek at these links: (If it’s not hard for you :smirk:)

3 پسندیده

I’ve never made fun of your post😡.
replying someone is easy but I can’t send something that I’ve written. For example I have a problem in a lesson, I write it but I don’t find any button to send

2 پسندیده

I’m awfully sorry. :sweat_smile: But in my defence, (why am I defending myself? :sweat_smile:) you could ask the support guys about your problem; when you ask it here and in English, it raises a lot of questions. Did you ask them?

However, we’re honestly happy you are among us. Please share more with us.

1 پسندیده

OK, thanks. I think you’re right. I’m sorry about it :pray:

2 پسندیده

Oh hell no!!! Why did you come back? :roll_eyes:

Come back next week or something bro, we were taking a good break from you :sweat_smile:

jk jk jk jk jk wb

2 پسندیده

I don’t forgive you, unless you write more in other topics. :smile:

The next week, in my calendar, starts from my weekends. I didn’t want you to miss me (or forget me in three days :expressionless:).

But be careful! You’re on my hate-list already. Don’t make it worse, mate. :neutral_face:

4 پسندیده

Any souvenirs bro?!! Come on, show us your royalty :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

A lil birdy said you were on a mission (biz trip) in Birmingham on behalf of Zabanshenas to promote the app…how’d it go?

2 پسندیده

No, I was constipated; education-wise (don’t ask! :sweat_smile:).

By the way, your little birdy is an effing liar. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 پسندیده

Hi
This is our new topic
Please paticipate

1 پسندیده

my favorite person in my life my father
my father is passent and advenger and sense of humor -and hardworking .

6 پسندیده

I’m very novice but I’m trying
I study all day, even at work
It’s been twenty-three years since I finished school
I dropped out of high school but I studied all these years and now I want to learn English

6 پسندیده

I cheated most of it and translated it with software​:joy::joy::joy:

6 پسندیده

I hope you are always healthy

5 پسندیده

It’s not cheating. :smile: We don’t write to compete with each other. It helps us to get better in English. You are always welcome to our topics and it’s Ok if you check your sentences with any kind of software (I do that too :smile:) before you post it for us. We have beginner, intermediate and advanced users, and a lot of us have errors in our writings, so don’t worry about making mistakes.
Anyway, your comment is great. And we appreciate your participation. Thank you! :hibiscus:

4 پسندیده

Thank you, I use your good typography and I try to help my progress through it. Thank you

3 پسندیده