Three wishes

If you had three wishes, what would they be?

19 پسندیده

@yourname
@Mashreghi
@gisoo13
@M.HosSeiN
@zeinabi1
@marjan96
@farzan6182
@Fatemeh_Ansarisadr
@tayebesobhi995
@ladan8
@elahehvelayati
@Lia2
@MehrabT
@p.A.5
@ssm7
@smollakochakian
@mohamadali2311

14 پسندیده

Hi guys
I create this topic
I hope you like it
I mentioned here everyone I remember and I find, you can mention others

14 پسندیده

One of my wishes is that I can speak and
realize English greatly.
Thanks for your purposed topic

13 پسندیده

Hi dear Negin
Thank you for mentioning, I’ll write about it tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 پسندیده

You can do it
Good luck
Welcome here

11 پسندیده

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Welcome

10 پسندیده

the most important wish that I have right now is about become graduate in valid univesity and can catch my masters degree and aftet that,I want immigrate to my dreams country to going on my way ,of course ,before doing all of these stuff ,I should enhance my english language and improve my self confidense to make conversation with people…I hope that can obtain all of my dreams,it needs more persistence…ishaaalh

13 پسندیده

Hi @negin-sepehri
Thank you For mentioning :cherry_blossom:
I agree with @atena63 🖒
But I like to speak about my this wish more :wink:
I like to speak fluently English and I can think of anything I can speak English :earth_africa:
And then I can attend in the different topics in English :heart:
And I like to speak like a native speaker :confused:
Of course if I can :pensive:
For now that’s enough :sunflower:

13 پسندیده

As I’m writing my three wishes, I’m listening to this music (but I’m not sad :sweat_smile:):

My wishes are a little strange. They’re different from my goal (which is learning all about English and becoming a living English encyclopedia and dictionary). They’re a bit personal. It’s not having money, forming a happy family, buying luxurious cars, living a long life or that sort of thing. They’re simple.

1: I’ve never had peace of mind. I have a bunch of good memories from my childhood, but since my adolescence, I had never experienced the peace that I wish I would’ve had. So… I just want to forget the past; do not feel worried about the future; reach that state of mind in which I am peaceful at present. And I just want to sit somewhere, look at the horizon in the sunset and feel peace (very simple for you and very out of reach for me).

2: My second wish is to have a really vast knowledge and being unbelievably smart. I want to know EVERYTHING (There’s no need to explain :sunglasses:).

3: My third wish is really really strange (probably :sweat_smile:), and you will think for yourselves if I had my two first wishes, it won’t make sense to wish for this one. My third wish is to die before my 50’s. It’s not because I have no will to live. It’s just that I’ve known everything that the life and the world have to offer me. I think after 50 is just a waste of time and a start of pain (I don’t like a long or infinite life :expressionless:).
I do not respect life as much as I respect death. (و اگر مرگ نبود، دست ما در پی چیزی می‌گشت)

(:slightly_smiling_face: Please do not try to kill me! I prefer to die without pain. :slightly_smiling_face:)

15 پسندیده

Thank you so much :hibiscus:

Guys, these are your goals. Think about it like this:
If you find the Aladdin’s lamp, what would you ask its genie?
What are your bigest wishes? The things you cannot achieve by yourselves. :hibiscus:

7 پسندیده

Hi. This question is not as easy as I thought it would be.it’s challenging.

First, probably I would wish health and happiness for my loved ones. Or more clearly, I would wish for not having to say good bye to none of them. I can’t let go of people around me so easily, and it bugs me when I even think that some day I would have to let them go. But it’s almost unavoidable.

Second I would wish that I could get to see the world and live,really live. I want to experience every thing, even the things I’m afraid of.
The entertaining facilities in my city are so poor that my friend and I rang the door bells and ran last year in an attempt to make our adrenalin jumpy. :joy: I know it’s childish but we used to say the word "healthy"instead for such activities. That seems so tempting to me now that I can’t even get to do that. I’m looking for excitement, I hate height but I really like to go bungee jumping and cliff diving. So I could really feel that adrenalin rush in my veins.

Third I would wish for peace and happiness for every one. I really believe happiness is something that you can’t have it alone.

I know there are some people out there that they don’t even know the meaning of happiness. This topic was challenging for me cause I’ve already had every thing. Health, family and …
So I’m gratefull for it. Cause 3 wishes may not even be enough for some people who had nothing.

I hope all of us reach the point that we find nothing to write on this topic, cause we already have achived them.

10 پسندیده

It seems I’m not the only weirdo in this topic. :neutral_face:
Girl, wish for gold, for wealth, for a couple of wings to fly or something.
What’s the matter with you? :expressionless:

8 پسندیده

Many people get to have wealth and money, but few people get to really live. I do believe in every word I said and that’s what really matters. I thought an awful lot about every thing trying to make sense out of them but it’s just life and nothing dees really make sense. There is nothing bad or good, they are all in the middle. I can reach wealth and success if i’m smart enough to know how to use my gifts. So there is no need to ask a genie to do it for me.

Strangers are cool to me so I don’t have any plan for changing that yet. :joy:

8 پسندیده

At the beginning, my second wish was something else, and I changed it. Do you wanna know what it was? It was “to be able to trust people”. When I see one person out of ten that has a good heart, I start to believe in the goodness in people and I get close to my wish (needless to say when I see the other nines, I immediately change my belief back to not trusting them :sweat_smile:).

If I had a fourth wish, I would wish for more people like you.

By the way, your comment was superb. :hibiscus:

9 پسندیده

If I had 3 wishes, they would be:

1. I really love to travel all over the Iran and all over the world. But now I can’t do it. So it’s my first wish. Travel every place make me happy and that’s interesting for me to go everywhere and see every history and every people.

2. I really love football and Real Madrid team. So I love go to Santiago Bernabeo stadiom (it’s Real Madrid stadiom) and see one match of Real Madrid there. It’s so fantastic for me. And make me happy.

3. I don’t like money a lot, but with money I can make a better world for myself and others. So my third wish is to have 10 million $ money. I wish I could make a better world.

9 پسندیده

Correct me if I’m wrong! So you technically just need money. :sweat_smile: With money you can travel around Iran, go to Spain and have your third wish.

Joking aside and despite my weird wishes, I think most of the time, money is the only thing we need. :smile:

6 پسندیده

My first wish would be to have infinite wishes

9 پسندیده

Hey Negin, Thanks for this topic. It’s been a while since I’ve shared my opinion on different topics.

So I saw this one and I was like yeah let’s do it…

My top three wishes:

1. I love to influence people. So my most important dream of all time is to be able to become a good leader. that’s why I love to talk on camera. I even visualized myself talking in front of millions of people. So Here I am reckless as hell. let’s see what’s going to happen. :grin:

2. I love to become a father. I’m not sure completely but yeah I love this part about marriage. So maybe, MAAAYYYBE I’ll become one. who knows…?

3. die happily. That’s it. a little dark, a little spicy. but I have nothing to lose when I’m happy. So after I achieved enough. It’s time for me to close my eyes and rest in peace…

Sure I won’t die until I achieve enough.

16 پسندیده

I knew there’s always one person who wishes for more wishes. :joy:

It doesn’t work like this, sensei. We play with the genies rules. :sweat_smile:

10 پسندیده