Three wishes

Smoke weed bro. The ones who smoked it, thought they know everything :rofl:

actually that’s a joke and I have never smoked it myself. So this is a total nonsense coming out of my mouth.

In general it’s amazing to be able to know a lot and learning English will be a huge help for you to find that drive towards ultimate learning.

lots of luck bro.

These wishes are big deal for our little Gene to grant :grin:

But all of them are amazing enough to get a good glimpse of how kind you are.

God bless ya friend.

baah I’m out :rofl: :rofl:

I LOVE BARCELONA :stuck_out_tongue:

10 پسندیده
  • To make my mom and friends feel proud with my success

• To raise successful kids without overparenting

• Moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

10 پسندیده

Hey there! Imagining those three wishe would be done/happened immediately, to be honest I would wish to be Rich, in love and immortal. Not gonna lie :joy:

11 پسندیده

:joy: :joy:
I’ve never even smoked a fag. :smile:

I truly agree.

:rofl: :rofl:
I’m really happy to see you here. :smile: You jollied our topic up with your presence. Thank you. :hibiscus:
@Mojtaba_hayati
@YoKambiz
@Aref_hb
@daydream3r

13 پسندیده

Hi my friends :rose: :rose: :rose:
Damn it…
It was unbelievably demanding to choose three wishes. I am going to talk about real things, I mean things that I can reach, not things that are out of my power like prevent death or disease or change everyone’s life.

1. I want to know the right way for myself. I want to have a lamp that shows me the straight way because if I don’t have that, maybe one day I look back at my life and see everything was for nothing. (I know it is impossible but I mean to choose the best way by good decisions. And maybe the good way is to have a lot of money…)
  2. I wish I have this power to do everything I think it’s true. As Mel Robbin says, we all know what is the the best to do but we don’t have that will and drive to make them happen. I Probably should not be saying this but this is a short explanation of my current life.
  3. I want to be a person that I always dreamed about. Who has a young heart with this power to have good impressions on others.

I know I just thought about myself but I think at first I have to make my life better after that I can help people.

11 پسندیده

Damn this honesty! :sweat_smile: :joy:

Your wishes are hard to get. Go with the money. :smile:

8 پسندیده

I think life has always a new thing to offer. It never ends even after one billion year.
I really like your second wish even though it’s impossible.

I think it’s impossible because I think sometimes somebody’s happiness has to be built on somebody’s sadness. Don’t you think?

6 پسندیده

Yes as Leonardo Dicoprio says (in The wolf of wall street) : money does not just give you good things but it also makes you a better person, you can generously donate to the charity and save spoted owls.
Enough of money makes you invincible and able to conquer the world and eviscerate your enemies.

I change my wishes to money :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 پسندیده

You just betrayed your second wish. Be strong man. :joy: Money is not the true answer. :sweat_smile:

8 پسندیده

Thanks. That’s really kind of you. But I can’t take the credit for that. I have some bad habits that you definitely wouldn’t have wanted the majority of people to turn to me if you have known me. :sweat_smile:

If it wasn’t impossible, I wouldn’t ask a genie. But about the second part I don’t agree. If we do it from the right way how it could destroy some one else? That’s a bit dark for me to accept. you have read all my writings and you know how gloomy they are. Most people say that I speak like an adult than a teenager, specially when they read my writings. So I just started to think positively. I think your attitude defines your life. It’s just how you look at it. Those wishes sbove are so out of hand so I wrote them.

I just found this video a week ago . I always liked your opinion so I thought it may be interesting for you too.

5 پسندیده

This is the way I live. you know… :joy:

5 پسندیده

Wise choice my friend =))))))))

6 پسندیده

Hi my friends

This topic sounds a little bit difficult for me to discuss.

I thought a lot what are three of my most important wishes and I could not find anything specific to say here. :joy::v:

I need more time to think about that.
I can not explain exactly why it is like this.
But I can speak certainly about one of them.
I wish to be an expert and adventures person in learning English. :relieved:

:blossom::sparkling_heart::cherry_blossom:

11 پسندیده

Are you the genie of the teapot ?
Why Only three wishes ?

Ok lets go
I wish to buy a lamborghini :racing_car:

I wish my english skills becomes be great that I can understand the natives :woozy_face:

I wish Trump gets corona :smiling_imp:

7 پسندیده

Just this one! :joy::joy::v:

4 پسندیده

I really liked it. Thank you. :hibiscus: It went to my music collection.

Again, It’s a goal that you are working on it. Your wish is something that you need a godly power to achieve it. It’s out of your reach.

Think harder. :slightly_smiling_face:

Damn English language! Give me a real one. Come on! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(By the way, we have a direct telephone line to a genie; you can trust us. :sweat_smile:)

7 پسندیده

You know
These are some of my wishes
As you said, sometimes money is a great thing.
But of course I have a lot of wishes that don’t need to money
: ))
You are funny :grin::grin:

4 پسندیده

Of course that’s cool
Tnx for participating

I hope you achieve to your wishes.
Good luck
Tnx for participating

But I really love Real Madrid
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’t helpful most of the time
Tnx for participating

Good luck
And tnx for participating

5 پسندیده

I don’t think I have any wish in whole my life that requires a godly power to achieve it. The most important thing here is that I have no specific wish that I intended to achieve.
This is my real feeling. I can’t lie to myself. I hate lying.
Maybe it’s because of my depression.

:blue_heart::sunflower::blue_heart:

6 پسندیده

Well no genie rules were mentioned

5 پسندیده