Your favorite person

Write abour your favorite person in your life

25 پسندیده

I’m an introvert (I think :sweat_smile:), and really don’t like to talk about my life, or my thoughts, for that matter. And I consider this question as a personal one, but I want to participate in it. Also, I don’t want to give you an evasive reply, so let me be very short (and I’m sorry about it): The most important person in my life, is my big brother; I’m really in his debt. Don’t ask me why!

(I hope by “favourite person”, you didn’t mean my idol or anything :sweat_smile:)

17 پسندیده

Thanks for your reply
As you said, my mean wasn’t an idol or something like that. Just your best favorite one, .like your bro
:slight_smile:

13 پسندیده

Infact my best favorite person in my life is my sister. I love her. She’s a great person. For example She’s so righteous. In each situation and about each person, she observe justice, even if she don’t like someone.
Also she’s so kind and she helps people.
And of course she’s my sister so she’s my best

14 پسندیده

FOR GOD’S SAKE. What’s wrong with you people? The forum is too quiet. I’ll mention the names I know and I expect you and whoever reads this sort of topics (and are away with the fairies) to leave a comment and if you have nothing to say, just hit the Like button on the first effing post, so the forum doesn’t look like a ghost town (sorry, but I’m not sorry :expressionless:).

@M.HosSeiN
@elahehvelayati
@gisoo13
@Lia2
@yourname
@marjan96
@zeinabsalehi
@MehrabT
@p.A.5
@ssm7
@Fatemeh_Ansarisadr
@smollakochakian
@ladan8

( :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: I’m really sorry I shouted :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: I’m just joking)

18 پسندیده

:smile: :grin:
Thanks for your interesting and funny comment and thanks for mentioning your friends here : )

12 پسندیده

I really enjoy talking in English, but apparently nobody shows any interest in it. It appears the conversational topics are the elephant in the room for some (in a good way :sweat_smile:); a very few pay any attention to them. I just wanted to say this and that’s it. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 پسندیده

Ok. I participate too.

There are lots of lovely people around me that I cherish them. My family, friends , some teachers and so on. I couldn’t think of a particular person, cause they all have their own place in my life. But one of them is my brother. He has a huge amount of influence on me. I think all the bigger brothers are like this. Maybe because they are so self made. My parents adore him too and that’s the only case that I can overcome my jealoucy, cause I love him as much as they do, or even more. A strange case for me.

10 پسندیده

Remarkable as ever! :cherry_blossom:

9 پسندیده

Thanks for participating : )

9 پسندیده

I really enjoy talking in English, too
But there was’t anybody for that before now
As you know by talking in English, we can strengthen our Eng skills
So I’m going to do that

9 پسندیده

That’s kind of you.

I enjoyed myself.I’m looking forward your next forum.

7 پسندیده

I agree. But first we have to create a cooperative atmosphere. I know as a fact, there are many great English learners in this lovely forum, but they’re so quiet that it looks like there’s none. It doesn’t matter that we make mistakes; when we read our posts later, we can see the progress. Let’s just make mistakes without feeling embarrassed.

10 پسندیده

Yeah
As you said we should not be afraid of our mistakes to make progress

8 پسندیده

Dear friends :rose::rose::rose:

I do apologize for being so quiet but I’ve been facing some problems for couple of days.

But I do love to take part in these kind of topics. Thanks to Mr @Mashreghi and Ms @negin-sepehri That created this topic and mentioned me.

I have a lot of people around myself that had so many impressions on my life. some of them are really inspiring with highly charismatic characteristics.
But for here I want to talk about one of my best friends. As a matter of fact, my ex best friend. Unfortunately I kind of lessened my relationship with him on purpose.
Wierd , hha???!!!
Yes so wierd but It takes too much to talk about it. I’ll just talk about one aspect of his.

Few years ago, through a wierd path, I met this guy( let it be kept in dark) and soon we got friends, very close friends (by the way I befriend people quite quickly but close friend not so interested)

He always told me my bad behaviors. In that moment I was a horrible person but nobody told me that and he was the only person that got this bravery. (now I’m not very adorable but back then I was a nightmare)

He never complimented me for nothing on the contrary he mentioned my bad behaviors, indirectly and in highly professional way but I was clever and I would realize his intent.
Doring that time I did all my efforts to become a better person but also it was too hard that your best friend always complaining you and ultimately I decided to make our relationship less and less.

After a while he talked to me and said that it was too demanding for him to say those words to me but he said that he wanted me to be a better person even though if it ends up sacrificing our relationship.

At the moment I reached somewhere to acknowledge the greatness of that famous line in Harry Potter series :

It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends

We’re not enemies now and I still love him, he made me a much better person by ruining our friendship and I appreciate it but I’m not sorry for that kind_of breaking up. :blush::blush:

What do you think? :confused::confused:
Was it a good way or just stay quiet and let your friends drown themselves in their ignorance but not hurting them or are you having any other ideas?

I could just name my admirqble guy and done, but I just intended to make it a little controversial. :neutral_face::neutral_face::no_mouth::no_mouth:
Thank you for reading :rose::rose::rose:

Mr @Mashreghi even though your claim is kind of true but when you say this :point_down::point_down: do not expect people to participate :wink::wink::wink:

I know what you meant but this line has more effect than your second post.
What I mean is that when you say this, most people will think if they talk obout it, they are revealing their lives so they try to avoid it.

11 پسندیده

Thanks for participating
Your friend did a great work, cause he helped you. But about me, moretimes I don’t tell myfriends their bad behaviors. Because I think they maybe get sad for that. I just sometimes tell them their mistakes or sth like that.

8 پسندیده

Hi. I never had that kind of friends. But I don’t think if it would be a good idea to tell them directly. It usually has the opposite effect. But you can change them by your behavior. Give them time to guess their mistakes themselves and if they didn’t, mention it, but don’t dwell too much on it. It would be annoying if someone mention your bad points frequently and of course it would mess up your friendship. It would be better to let them guess by your reactions. It is my own opinion anyway, may some say it is better to get straight to the point.

8 پسندیده

First of all… DAMN, YOU’RE GOOD!!! :star_struck:

Second… I think we all eventually make everything right (even if it’s in our own minds). If breaking our relationship with someone seems the right thing at some point, we have to do it; maybe the situation gets uglier if we don’t (I’m not in the place to judge about anyone’s decisions); I think life is not about always making the right ones, it’s about correcting the wrong ones. And you’re the best judge. I’m not a bad person, but I’ve made a similar bad choice; however, I don’t feel any regret about the consequences. I broke up with my only true friend, and I feel your words; but every time I ask myself if it was the right thing to do, I say it was (maybe I am a bad person :sweat_smile:).

I didn’t think of that. :stuck_out_tongue:

But I’ve seen topics like this. Some of us leaves no trace of ourselves, even a simple Like. I just wanted us to gather around and talk. Sorry. :grin:

Anyway… WRITE LESS GOD DAMNIT. :expressionless:

11 پسندیده

Hi
Thanks for your response
But I said that this guy was a pro and he never told me directly. :point_down::point_down:

And as a matter of fact all of this happened in the course of almost three years so it wasn’t so fast.

10 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Outstanding view (as always)

Yeah I told you I got your true intent but still I think if you didn’t write that damn line :joy:(damn is childish but we have to :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:), more people would take part.

I’ll do my best :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

10 پسندیده