9 پسندیده

They know I’m a good egg. (don’t they?)
They’ll come :sweat_smile:

10 پسندیده

Guys you’re so funny :))
Thanks for smile

9 پسندیده

Hi friends!
First of all Thank you Mr. Mashreghi @Mashreghi for mentioning and @negin-sepehri for creating this topic.
I wrote about topic but l guess l have some serious mistakes! :sweat_smile:
Any way no problem. :blush: :wink:

I want to talk about two of my friends and their kindness to me.
Around three years ago, I was a timid and shy person.
They helped me to be a confident and social girl.
Both of them are the life of the party.
God bless them. :slight_smile:

12 پسندیده

In that comment I was talking totally.
About how we should deal with that.

When you are around your friends you should have this chance to be yourself. When they mention your bad points whenever they have the chance, directly or indirectly it may make you feel they don’t enjoy your company so you have to examine your each behavior. Some times they can guess from other’s reactions so you don’t even need to metion it unless it is something really important.
I talked again about myself.

I kinda felt that you thought I didn’t read your comments or I just wrote something and I would get upset if I felt in that way. But I actually read your comments. I was just talking totally. That how I would deal with my friends.

10 پسندیده

Actually, I’m not a sociable person. I wish I had some friends like yours. They are a rare breed. Thank you for joining us.

10 پسندیده

Oh no no please :pray::pray:
I didn’t mean that ( I’m sorry, it wasn’t supposed to get there)
I thghout maybe it was a misunderstanding or something.
It never comes to my mind that you might just take a quick look at it.
I’m sorry to upset you :pray::pray::rose::rose:

Yes you’re right
But it is so hard and still I really don’t know if I was in my friend’s shoes in that moment, how I should have treated a guy like myself in that time

10 پسندیده

The pleasure is mine :slight_smile:

10 پسندیده

No, I just didn’t want to make some one upset cause probably I didn’t write my opinion in a clear way so It caused misunderstanding. I just wanted to make sure that I didn’t say something that may upset others.

Well, girls’ friendships are much easier then.maybe because girls are a little bit diplomatic. They know how to get their way around their friends.

8 پسندیده

Bad day for parents, ha? Only siblings and friends?
No romance in the forum?

8 پسندیده

Hello everyone
Sorry I’m late
What are you talking about?

7 پسندیده

Hiya!
We were talking about our important people in our lives. Follow the conversations and write whatever you like. If you just want to comment on someone else’s remark, be free.
We’re just chatting.

8 پسندیده

Hi…
How are you doing?
@Mashreghi
Thank you a lot for your mention me…
I like to talk about my favorite person in my life…
Of course; next my parents :grin:
My favorite persons in my life are my sister and my brothers :kissing_heart::kissing:
At the first I have a little or young sister name’s zahra and 2 brothers name are mohammad hossein and mohammad hadi :heart:
I found their names and choose their names :sweat_smile: Because I am older than them :sunglasses:
Ok…Let’s get to the point :books: :page_facing_up:
I love them as they are my whole of my life and they always help me even though they are younger than me :bulb: :100:
They always protect me in the different situations like a shield :shield: :gun:
:heart: :kissing: :heart: :kissing: :heart: :kissing:
Well ; I want to cry little by little :sweat_smile: :laughing: :joy:
Enough for now :sunglasses: :wink:
In general , I love them :kissing_heart: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :relaxed:
Thank you a lot for send your comments about my description :sunflower: :tulip: :rose:

11 پسندیده

Ok I got it
The most important people in my life are my familly .
Especially my parents .Thay gave me life and took care of me . They worked hard for my comfort.
They make me happy . I thank them alot :pray:t2:

10 پسندیده

Hello and welcome! :cherry_blossom:
You didn’t mention how old they are. They must be very small, I think.

9 پسندیده

I wish them the best. :cherry_blossom:

9 پسندیده

All of mothers and father are the best. They sacrifice everything for us

9 پسندیده

Hello everyone :blossom: :white_heart:
Thank you for mentioning me Mr .@Mashreghi

Yes , Nowadays the atmosphere is very different here :roll_eyes:
There are many new members here and I’m so glad about that and I welcome them :rose: But there isn’t any active person , just a few ones …

Here is as quiet as a mouse :confused: :laughing:

You talked like youtubers … :rofl: let me complete it :sweat_smile:

And please don’t forget to join us :dizzy:
Our address is talk.zabanshenas.com

And hit the bill to be aware of our new posts :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There is a cartoon available with this name :laughing:
I have seen it and really enjoyed it :star_struck:
Yes I watched a cartoon :expressionless: :joy:

But I don’t feel you’re ashamed at all :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

(Don’t get mad) just joking and talking English and having fun :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

So lets start the writing :expressionless: :rofl:

I can’t mention one person as the best person in my life .In addition of my family , I have many friends and classmates at school and also some fantastic teachers that I won’t forget them :two_hearts:

One of my great friends has been my friend for six years :heartpulse: We have been friends since grade one till grade six and after that we went to different schools so we didn’t meet each other often , But sometimes when our shools finished together we could see togheter because our schools were close to each other :star_struck:

Unfortunately , The next year she changed her school cause she wasn’t satisfied of that school and we couldn’t see each other at all , But we text each other sometimes …

And addition of her I made many new friends since grade seven till nine and we are so close too :heart_eyes:

But when the schools start at saturday , two days left , We all won’t be together , some are in one class and some are in the another , some have to go to school on odd days and some on even days :no_mouth: :joy: :joy:

But the important thing is that we can still be friends and share our best moments together and enjoy life :slightly_smiling_face: :dizzy:

Woooow …So emotional … :expressionless: :expressionless: :rofl:

There are many students that will enter to our school this year , and It’s a good time for making new friendships :upside_down_face:

Thank you for reading :gift_heart:
I hope you’ll forgive my mistakes :see_no_evil:
I’ll be happy to see your commonts and opinions about my writing …

Keep going :bug:
Keep growing :butterfly:

I wish you Good luck with a four leaf clover
:green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

9 پسندیده

I don’t live with my parents, but they drove me crazy sometimes. Other than that, yes, they do. :sweat_smile:

9 پسندیده

Hi Mr @Mashreghi thank you :rose:

Yeah I forgot it :woman_facepalming:t2:
My sister is eighteen years old.
My first brother is ten years old.
My second brother is nine years old.

You thought right :clap:

7 پسندیده