Where do you wish to live?

Hi everybody… :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
Where do you wish to live? and why? :earth_asia: :earth_americas: :earth_africa:
How much do you Information about it? :city_sunrise: :city_sunset: :sunrise: :mosque: :love_hotel: :camping: :national_park: :desert_island:
What kind of weather is it? :foggy: :desert: :beach_umbrella:
What is the geographical location there? :compass: :japan:
Have you been there before? :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:
do you have any photo from there? :sparkler: :fireworks: :rice_scene:
Please share your experiences with me.

17 پسندیده

I love Canada and have never been there.
Canada is a cold country and in the northern part of North America.
Canada is a parliamentary democracy.

11 پسندیده

Hello guys.

I like to travel to Japan someday; but because I don’t have the faintest idea how the living in a foreign country is like, I cannot say if I would love to choose there as my permanent home or not. The only things that I know about Japan are its lovely, smart and hard-working people, its beautiful scenery and architecture and its enchanting culture.

13 پسندیده

Yes, I agree with you.
Thanks for this photo and this very beautiful song :pray:t2: :pray:t2: :pray:t2: :pray:t2: :ok_hand:t2: :ok_hand:t2: :ok_hand:t2:

5 پسندیده

Flag of Japan

7 پسندیده

Sorry, I didn’t answer all of your questions; but there’s still time, right? We’ll talk more later. :sweat_smile:

3 پسندیده

that’s ok Mr mashreghi.
Thank you for your commenting. :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 پسندیده

@yourname
@gisoo13
@M.HosSeiN
@zeinabi1
@mary133
@farzan6182
@Fatemeh_Ansarisadr
@tayebesobhi995
@ladan8
@elahehvelayati
@Lia2
@MehrabT
@p.A.5
@ssm7
@smollakochakian
@mohamadali2311

10 پسندیده

Why are these questions difficult for me?

Where do you wish to live?

Who is Your favorite person?

Maybe because they are so esey…
or maybe im a robot :expressionless:

7 پسندیده

I think you are a robot :rofl::rofl:
Just kidding

6 پسندیده

NewYork

10 پسندیده

Australia

12 پسندیده

Ok it’s difficult for me to choose.

Because i like japan, china, Russian, and canada

But if i want to choose between them i think china, because i talked to chinease people, they are very friendly, happy, and hard woring people. They respect their Nationality and help eachother to get the success. And

9 پسندیده

London

10 پسندیده

I think its depends to our goals for example if i want to Continue studing the best country is canada.

8 پسندیده

Its seems that you are like me. Wanted to be many countries😅

7 پسندیده

Hi. I guess I’m not the only night owl here. :sweat_smile:

Well, I don’t know about living actually. It needs serious thoughts. But let’s just say America or France. That way I could study animation as I wanted. I would do something that I truly love. The only thing that I know about France is that, its people are really lighthearted, exactly my type, So it would be a good place to live for me. I hope to get to visit them at least.

7 پسندیده

Yes But only Western and English Countries , Not Russia And China

8 پسندیده

Hello :rose::rose::rose::rose:
Thank you for this great topic :hibiscus::hibiscus:
Before anything, in this article I’m not considering traveling because I’m crazy for that even if I don’t know the place.
As a first one who really answers the questions of the topic :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:(just kidding), I’m going to talk about my like_to_live :sweat_smile: country.

It’s the best country in the world
It’s not crowded so they really welcome immigrants, Just less than six million not like Japan that is one forth of Iran but has almost two times more people. Most people in Japan live in 30_meter houses or even smaller, can you believe that!!! :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

also this country has one of the strongest economy.
People in this country are so friendly with rich culture.
I don’t have so much information but have some friends that live there. They are nurses and they say this country is the best for nurses.
I’ve never been there, actually I can’t put my feet out of the country because of this damn ******:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: compulsory military service and some teeny tiny financial problems say all of that.
Of course I’m not saying this north european country is heaven but it’s dreamy :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
It has some problems though like the weather because it’s so cold but it makes it so long to explain and I don’t want to make Mr Mashreghi’s headache worse :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::hibiscus::hibiscus:

By the by this country is called Danmark
images (1)

11 پسندیده

Hi :rose:
At the first tank you for mention my name :sunflower:
Ok… I wanna answer your questions one by one :wink:
⚬My answer for your first question :cherry_blossom:
I like to travel or to go to France or Turkey :earth_asia: :earth_africa:
But I wish to live in new york or Canada , as my mother travel to Canada for her major :closed_book:
And she always says Canada has great and friendly people and the most of the people in Iran live this country :cherry_blossom:
⚬My answer your second question :cherry_blossom:
So , I know a lot about new york and Canada :earth_africa:
For example you can listen my voice in my topic about France ;but I send my voice about there :notes:
:point_down:

I hope you enjoyed this voice :relaxed:
⚬And I like to choose pictures about these countries for sending :iphone:

10 پسندیده