چالش مکالمه به زبان انگلیسی، راتینگ با موضوع آزاد 😊

Thank you for practicing in the conversation challenge. I hope you are happy ,and embrace happiness quickly :hugs:

6 پسندیده

This is a good typo, thank you

6 پسندیده

I am waiting for your passionate presence :blossom:

5 پسندیده

Hey mohabbat,

Once again thank you for creating the topic. Looking forward to participating in more! As I promised, these are my thoughts.

How happy am I these days?

I’d say, moderately (more than average) happy.

I’m close to 30 now. If I could compare my 18 year old version with the current version, I can see some interesting stuff that can attribute to my happiness.

I used to read all these books. You are supposed to read or hear something in life and be a good boy/girl and learn from that and don’t do the same mistake. But I guess sometimes, that’s not very practical and unless you make some experiences in life, you won’t truly learn those “life lessons”.

Some of the lessons that I think I learned better through my expriences rather than just reading them in books are:

I realized the whole world is not against me. And it’s better for me to quit the victimhood mentality and instead of blaming others, I fight for what I want in life.

Honestly, some days, you might have a bad day…things might not go toward the direction you want. And then we human beings complain about everything at such days. But are we ever grateful on days where things fall in our favor? Do we ever say “oh today I was lucky, people do really like me!”?

Some people like you and some people don’t. Deal with it. You click with some people more and with some less.

So I stopped trying to impress anyone and everyone and just stayed true to myself, knowing that some will like it and some won’t. Much less energy wasted and I could save that energy elsewhere to be more productive and efficient.

Sometimes, it’s just not your turn and your time. And you have to be patient.

That doesn’t mean you have to sit and do nothing. But you have to keep going and then try again at other times for whatever you were trying to achieve and you might very well get it. As also a similar proverb goes, “time heals”.

Sometimes, you don’t have to care about what other people think about you in life.

You are no one’s slave. So why should I care about what you think of my appearance, what I wear, what I believe in, which hobbies I have, what I do, how much I earn, etc. I think sometimes we care way too much about what other people think of us. Who cares? Just live your life freely with less noise around you.

Happiness is a state of mind. No one can make me happy, but myself. No one’s gonna help me, if I don’t want to help myself. No one’s gonna love me, if I don’t love myself.

It’s really annoying when some people expect happiness from others. It’s being desperate. It’s being needy. We are putting weight on other people’s shoulders.

You have to fight for what you want. No one wants those things for you more than you do for yourself. And if you don’t, you’re never gonna achieve it.

You have to have this fighting mentality in life. As the song “Fighter” by Christina Aguilera goes. Life is not easy and will never be. Parents always tell their kids that they can achieve whatever they want in life, but very few parents tell their children that in order to do that, that means they should work their butt off EVERY SINGLE DAY toward their dreams.

Life is like a chess game and you should be ready to play its games and have strategies to win.

If you thought, people are just nice, and by being just nice, you can achieve whatever you want in life, I think unfortunately you are utterly wrong. Sometimes you have to play that game that other people play, otherwise you’re gonna be left alone beaten, bruised and broken.

These were some of the things that I learned personally in life, which I am thankful for. I’m happy and it doesn’t mean that I wake up every day with the biggest grin on my face like Joker haha. It means, I can understand life a bit more and can find a way to enjoy it.

9 پسندیده

Hello
Good night :sunflower:
Mr @Sajad_Farahani
appreciate you but give me a little chance to prepare a suitable text for your good text

6 پسندیده

Hi
Sometimes, I’m a happy person, and sometimes I’m sad. When I was a teenager I was most happy. Infact I chose it for myself. There were a lot of problems (like everylife’s problems) but
I wanted to be happy. But now I’m not as strong as I was. I try to don’t think about bad things and bad memories, but occasionally I get sad and tired of everything.
But at all take it easy. This world is two days so give up bad things. : )

12 پسندیده

Hello🌼

Mr Sajad - Farahani

Thank you
I really know the behaviour is not right I do not associate with all people with any morality but it is institutionalised in me and it takes time to understand it i agree with you
It may have happened that I was very very happy during the day and that some times makes me really forget to thank god just because

I’m patient does not mean that I hat I sit and do not move rather it meant to achieve and reflection

Honestly I think all people are good I know it’s a bad idea, but what can I do ?..

But I know life has a lot of play with ,
I am move of a person who experiences every thing and every one .

What we get from happiness is the result of begin more grateful
to god and working hard in life

7 پسندیده

Hi :hibiscus:
Negin

Thank you

I have question for you
What made you feel happier as a child?

I think because we do not magnify many problems as children .
We fall a thousand times while walking .

We were happy and busy with our happiness
sometimes we have to come to terms whit child himself
I sometimes write letters to the inner child inside🤗

9 پسندیده

I was a strong guy and I also am but not like before. I tryed to be happy and I chose it.

8 پسندیده

Being happy is everyone’s right I hope your happiness become more and more that now :blush:

Thank you
Because

You choose be happy :blush::relaxed:

8 پسندیده

Unfortunately, you kept you promise. :joy: You never run out of words, do you? :smile:

I was feeling down yesterday (for some personal matters) and I couldn’t read all of your new comments (but I hit the Like anyway :sweat_smile:). Now I feel great and I read your previous posts. I’ve never been jealous of anyone, but when I read your texts I feel jealous. :stuck_out_tongue: You teach me new things and just talking to you encourages me to read more and more. I’m really grateful for that. :hibiscus:

By the way, I read all the comments on Alireza’s topic. It’s not my place to say anything, but coz you tagged my name, I think maybe you expect me to react; So, I tell you my opinion.
To be honest, first when I saw the post of Alireza about the corrections, I literally said: “Holy cow! Never do that [to an advanced English speaker]!”. :sweat_smile: I reckon you know my opinion about correcting users by now. I believe it’s more destructive than being constructive (even for a beginner). You do this to an advanced speaker and forget about it (it’s like suicide)!
And when I read your comments, I thought to myself “He’s overreacting though”. It wasn’t that important (excuse my honesty :sweat_smile:). Alireza is a kind and a great guy; cut him some slack, mate. He didn’t mean bad.
But anyway, even among those comments, I learned a lot. I cannot say I didn’t like and use 'em. :smile:

When you and Alireza are here, “an intermediate learner”, like me, can’t ask for more? :hibiscus:

8 پسندیده

Hey man, I think you have the highest level among all of us here. Look, I did not say he is not nice or anything like that. Maybe the way I reacted has something to do with my previous experiences with teachers in my life…how lazy they were. They didn’t check anything. Just because they had that “authority” status, they thought they could say and do anything. Give false informtion. What would the rest do? Nothing, just like sheeps. I’m tired of that. Maybe this has something to do with my experience living abroard. They don’t have our Tarof culture. They are honest to you. For them, it’s more important that you carry correct information. When we are chit-chatting, I don’t care about anything and as you have seen, I’m also nice then. But teaching is another story. You have a responsibility. A duty. You can’t take that job lightly and do/say whatever you want. I’d rather be remembered as a not-so-nice person, but as a person with integrity. I’m outta here for good. I enjoyed talking to you, man, a lot! If you wished to stay in touch, it’d be my pleasure: sid.fara.6@gmail.com

Sometimes “niceness” is not about if someone uses emojis or :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :brown_heart: :purple_heart:

But it’s about if they use their brain to think (because that shows they care about you). Emotional intelligence IQ is hard to have, and it’s about your actions, no matter how beautiful your words are. During the day, a lot of my time is taken when my students ask me questions and in order for me to answer their questions I have to read a lot and do my homework and research every single time. But I’m happy about that because I can sleep at night comfortably with ease, thinking I really tried to help someone today, rather than just trying to do my job.

Imagine I start here just correcting everyone with whatever bullsh*t that comes to my mind and incorrect informtion. Is that really considered helping? Is that really considered niceness? I think it’s tricky to realize who is really nice and helps. Because sometimes we can fool other people with our “words”, where our actions shout something totally different.

We bi*ch and moan about our government (which is pretty horrible), but then we’re not even any better ourselves and then we expect good things to happen to us and our nations and our race lol. Not gonna happen, cuz we don’t deserve it. When I went abroad, I faced no culture shock, cuz everything they do makes sense. You know when I had culture shock? When I just came back. From the way we drive, the way we teach, the way we “try to respect” each other, and so on.

7 پسندیده

God damn it! This is exactly what I was afraid of. At the end of every argument, there will be an after-effect. Yesterday, I tried to lower your annoyance with my compliments; evidently it didn’t work. Why everybody wants to go? We’re just losing friends.

I don’t know if you would read this post or not, but let me say…
I still think you overreacted. You could turn the first comment of Alireza to a debate (not an argument). At the end, we all could exchange smiles. Maybe you’re mad about something else that I don’t know. Maybe something happened in PV. Despite that first comment of Alireza (which I think it was wrong), I believe the only person who did the right thing was Alireza himself. He showed his patience and understanding by saying nothing (Even Ms Alavi’s comment didn’t do any good, if not worse). I wish you would show more patience though; because we like you and love your posts so much.

Nobody is perfect. People make mistakes (it’s inevitable). And I never had a real English teacher, so I don’t know what you expect from a perfect teacher. But I know if they make mistakes, eventually we’ll find out the right answers (so I reckon it’s not a big deal).

Finally, I must admit, I don’t even know why people argue to prove their points. But I know getting mad has one, and only one simple reason. When someone breaks our exacting standards, we become angry (for instance, if I think I’m really smart and nobody should think otherwise; when someone even looks at me like I’m stupid, I’ll get angry). Expecting others to know everything or always putting a lot of time for finding the answers in this busy life (even from a couch or instructor), could not be an exacting standard (I guess). Why? Because we’re not perfect. When we make a mistake, it’s not wise for someone to get angry so fast. First, we have to let them explain themselves. I believe you should’ve challenged Alireza’s corrections calmly (instead of criticizing his knowledge).

Anyway, it would be an absolute delight to see you among us again (and I can make fun of your long posts :smile:). But anyway, I wish you luck, mate. :hibiscus:

[Perhaps, I shouldn’t have said anything, coz you’re not here and cannot answer (but maybe this comment makes you come back, if you read it; at least to make me eat my words).]

9 پسندیده

Dew when it rained on the green leaves of trees swing, and sometimes I like to swing like a dew like the leaves of trees
Sometimes I like to be as refreshing as rain
Rain dew is in my opinion the clearest and most beautiful creation in the universe, the dew is so pure that it reflects every thing you see in nature ,
you may not believe that this little dew help science so easily, it decomposition of white light like a small but powerful prism

۱۷-۰۲-۵۲-102136_343

It sits freely on a branch of a tree on a thin flower on the grass and …
It talks to them .

It swing and swing and swing maybe laughs long and long .

aksneveshte-shadi-15

It is a reflection of beauty and I can easily say that is can easily show beauty, How good it would be if we could sometimes see the
World through the dew

Û±Û·-Û°Û´-ÛµÛ¸-1395081914265276191551410

But what a pity that this beauty is so short lived

Û±Û·-Û²Û¸-Û°Û·-drops-8

4 پسندیده

This text is just a play on words ::wink:

1.alignment
2 .bouncy
3.complicate
4.delicate
5.demonstrate
6.raise
7.fancy
8.delight
9.join
10.distance

All laboratory suites alignment was arranged in a regular row at a very short distance ,
fancy give us a complicated problem to prove , he was always strict and very delicate and punctual in class , he delight and eagerly explored the joining of particles, I was solving the problem to demonstrate it , how can I raise of this issue?
demonstrate show bouncy

6 پسندیده

Reading this comment gave me a good feeling. It was beautiful! :hibiscus:

5 پسندیده

Thanks for your attention I hope I can write more and more :blossom::hibiscus:

7 پسندیده

I interfered in that topic only because Alireza personally asked me to! and because the insults were getting out of hand. I usually do not participate in such topics. The problem with us Iranians is that we stay silent when someone is unfairly attacked, and we just watch and only react when it’s too late or useless.
We as the forum’s mentors, can and will interfere when somebody is being wrongly accused or badly treated.
Also, mentioning someone else’s name without tagging them so that they can reply, like you did here with my name, is not nice, and out of character for you. Because I think of you as a rational, respectful person

We have and we will interfere whenever we deem necessary for keeping the forum a safe place for people to talk and help each other.
Thank you for your uninformed, yet respected, opinion.
:rose:

9 پسندیده

Hello :bouquet:

I want this week’s topic be about an empty frame :blossom::hibiscus::sunflower:

What to put in this frame ?
a photo or a post or anything
and write the reason for you choice :tulip:

7 پسندیده

I myself will prepare a suitable text for this topic in the few days :cherry_blossom: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 پسندیده