A Personal Habit I'd Like To Change - چالش رایتینگ

I really enjoyed reading your text. you know, writing an essay with lots of mistakes is way better than not doing anything. :100:
Keep up the good work. That’s great what you are doing :ok_hand:t4:

4 پسندیده

I agree with you :+1:
But really l have mistake in my message?
Oh my God :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 پسندیده

Honestly, I was waiting for my writing to be corrected.
Be sure I enjoyed that.:blush:

3 پسندیده

hi okey can you corret my ritting
i dono no my sentense is corret

3 پسندیده

Yeah. Some samll mistakes :grin:

3 پسندیده

I don’t mind being rude. My mother would kick me out. :joy:

2 پسندیده

Okay then. :grin:

I am

I’m usually alone and I don’t have any friends to go out and have fun with them.

I’m addicted to watching movies and playing games

With a friend
Or
With (my) friends

Because of the corona(virus)

Do not exercise

That’s it :ok_hand:t2::+1:t2:

4 پسندیده

Ahahahah :joy: That makes sense

4 پسندیده

Noooo :scream::pleading_face::cry::woman_facepalming:
Now l kill my self :dagger:
Bye forever :wave:

3 پسندیده

thank you …

3 پسندیده

Hi :hibiscus:

Gradual and Resolute :hibiscus::blossom::rose:

This is one of my good a prominent habits and because of this good habit I always achieve what I have chosen for myself as a goal ,this habit itself has two good dimensions and a dimension in me well I said in the text above , but the bad side is for
example in terms of learning or problem solving sometime I become so persistent and determined that I lost time and the confict itself creates a new problem forme , and this bad dimension of this habit always creates a kind of war be tween me and my , conscience :tulip::hibiscus::blossom:

Asking a lot of questions :magnet::satellite::telescope:
I ask a lot of questions but this does not mean excessive curiosity and I only use this habit to learn science and knowledge I am not a prying person and I do
ask about other people’s Private issues, I hate this behavior and I hate it always set a red line for myself.

Frank and overt:seedling::herb::shamrock:

It is to speak frankly and clearly and my effort is speak honestly and truthfully and I do not try to prove to others that .

sometime else I have to institutionalise some habit

1- go to bad early at night
2-waking up early (6-7 in the morning)

4 پسندیده

As you know; habits are things that we usually do, often without thinking about them, because we did them a lot of the times before. Good habits can build our lives while the bad ones can destroy them.

I had some bad habits. One of them was this; using my phone for useless stuffs! Sometimes I just picked up my phone and check it out for my Instagram without any particular purpose. And I didn’t like it. (Actually I still have some bad habits)

Last year, I decided to change it. And as you know, the first step for changing things is embracing them as a current reality. So I had to accept this real fact that I am wasting my time by surfing on the net and seeing some purposeless and piffling things that don’t really concern me on my Instagram . To do so, I downloaded a good application called Quality-Time. Using this application helped me figure out how much time exactly I spent using the applications on my phone and how many times a day I click on them. With these two amazing features, I had some great feedbacks that helped me to be more aware of my behavior, and then I should go to the next level. So in the next level I eliminate using it little by little. After a while I deleted my account on Instagram.
To make the long story short, I say for changing some habits; one of the things you can do is replacing them with other things that give you the same titillation, but you are the one who can find this replacement, so chill out and try. For example, I gragually replaced it by reading articles, books, and some other things.

When people try to meddling in my life, it really makes me sad and I’m like what’s wrong with you people? Or the times I need to explain things to people when I know that it just waste my time. I try my best to evade, but unfortunately, sometimes it doesn’t work.

If someone asks me to help them for changing their bad habits, if I know the way, I try my best, but they should ask.

5 پسندیده