Works After Corona

Because I’m a bit of a glutton at times, I think I’d also like to eat that sandwich.

6 پسندیده

Well, it depends on many things. Let’s imagine what I would do if they told me today that this ruddy virus had evaporated.

Before this situation, my friends and I would occasionally gather together, and we had some great times together. I am truly missing it! So that would be one of those things I would do. I’d also go meet some of my relatives. I’d throw away my masks, gloves and sanitizers. I’d give a firm hug to my family and friends, particularly my nieces and nephews. My college is something I’d want to see too.

6 پسندیده

That’s ironc, Isn’t it?
I mean we had a teacher who always kept saying university just has a big name, you are going to study and study again, nothing so special about it. But despite her attempts, I always thought university would be much much better than school. Cause you know, it’s like every thing gets settled. Like you finally are in your path. Now that there is a possiblity that I even don’t get to see the building of it, it seems more dream like to me. :joy:

Yeah, that’s absolutely right.

:rofl:

6 پسندیده

Yeah. You might as well say that. Yesterday, I was using Zabanshenas to learn English while waiting for our teacher to get connected. In spite of all its disadvantages, there are also some advantages to it.

6 پسندیده

I do this too. But you know our classes are rubbish. That damn soft ware of “shad” is like a turtle. It gets hours to upload a single picture. Teachers take it more lightly and there you have a bunch of unejucated students. So it’s a totall waste of time for me. If I put that time and study myself, I would get better results. Not to mention It gives me headache when I have to do everything with my phone and I get sleepy. I have to deal with it anyway.

I wish you good luck with your lessons.

6 پسندیده

First of all, HELLOO GUYS
HOW ARE YOU ?
AND , second of all, I definitely agree with you dear Giso .
Shadddddd , I wanna cry .
It is awful, I had a exam two days ago . And it had to take at Shad . We had to send our exam to our teacher in her PV at shad .
It never sent . Never.
My all classmates and me just were freaking out .
After that … exam I sent this picture:

It is absolutely true. Badlyyyyy true .
Let me tell you something.
At first we used to use WhatsApp for our exams and share our problems but something had happened .
Some boys came to our group and said some definitely bad words.
It was awful, you know .
And after that our teachers DELETED our groups and made new groups at shad .
Me : :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
That boysssss , I promise when I find them I will not let them survive.
:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

6 پسندیده

I understand you. It’s really annoying. I hope they do something about it.

These kind of boys are the only reason that I thought about taking martial art classes.

I have to go.
Bye for now guys. See you around.

6 پسندیده

WoOoW
This is great
Me too
I will do it

I didn’t go to Mashhad untill now,but after Corona surely I will go

No no
You can’t :crazy_face:

Yeah

Me too
And I’m missing that time

5 پسندیده

So do I.
You know, we should bear with it, somehow.

5 پسندیده

I would go to my real classes i missed them sooooo much it’s a sweet dream for me and I imagine it every day vividly.
I would hug my mom and kiss her again… far from all of these fears .:innocent:

5 پسندیده