👉رایتینگ درباره اسیب های اجتماعی

سلام دوستان اوا هستم :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
قبل از هر چیزی از شما دعوت میکنم که در این رایتینگ شرکت کنید و حتما نظراتتون رو به اشتراک بزارید :wink:
خوب بریم سراغ سوال ها :slight_smile:
?In your option what is societal teen ?Are you accept this sentence (The teenagers are endangered with translative network) no ? Why
?Can you count some occasion for societal teen
?Which one is more important
?How do you spend your time in teenager period
خوب امیدوارم حتما شرکت کنید اصلا مهم نیست که جوابی که میدید یه کلمه باشه یا یک جمله من خودم به جرعت میتونم بگم آدم خجالتی و صد البته کم رو بودم اما خوب روی خودم خیلی کار کردم که خداروشکر نتیجه داد .:blush:
فقط دوستان اگه مشکل تایپی یا غلط و … داشت حتما بگید ویرایش کنم .:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
منتظر نظراتتون هستم فقط این یه رایتینگ هست و هر کسی نظرات شخصی خودش رو داره
موفق باشید :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:

12 پسندیده

Hello dear friend :hibiscus::hibiscus::rose::rose:
In my opinion this part of the life is the hardest and also one of the greatest one. The years we are going to transform from childness to maturity, the years of adolescence.
I believe at this course of the teenage years, days are dragging by as if someone holds the time and one thing that makes it fast is cyberspace. So because of that we see teenagers always laying around, using their phones maybe somehow make their lives go faster. And of course It just goes to show that they are facing a real danger.
They can learn inappropriate words, horrible habits and so many more terrible effects from their phones. But one thing that I believe it’s the worst, is that cyberspace and social networking sites kill their creativity and drive to carry on new stuff and and like a heavy weight fastened to thier ankles, makes it so hard for them to struggle for valuable stuff.
Anyhow people in my age weren’t been drenched with cyberspace at their adolescence but we are not much better :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. As a teenager I was an annoying but funny and stupid boy and had great teenage years, mostly in the alley playing with my friends and making so much new friends at the time. Most of my friends now are the results of those days.

Sorry, too long :expressionless::expressionless:
Hope you the best and thanks a lot :pray::pray:

8 پسندیده

Thanks for your mind and idea
Spending your time it’s so interesting and funny :joy::joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 پسندیده

You’re so welcome :pray: :pray:
Glad you like it :blossom::blossom::relaxed::relaxed:

4 پسندیده

Now l have school but after it i write my own idea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 پسندیده

Hellow to all🥰
As far as l am concerd societal teen it’s teens that can damage to our teenager from every opinion:
Inner teen : as you know the teenagers are in period of time that it 's so significant
And just they think to have freedom feel
Although they are …um l can say…
We are so nosy because I 'm teenager
And i can perceive them .
Actually, they want to taste some work that isn’t good
but from nosy feel start…
and finish with regret feel .
Because l 'm a societal person l have a lot of friend
with different mind ,coverage,…
Also in this age they have a boyfriend and from now they appoint wedding day
This friendship for me it’s so funny because after 2 week
They come back and arrive to my sentence.
I spend my time with my friends, lessons, English,
And l have been making dress since first of Mordad month .
Making dress it’s great feel
Ok l spok alot.
I hope that our teenagers have useful adolences :blush:
Good luck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 پسندیده

سلام مجدد خدمت دوستان و عزیزان :maple_leaf::fallen_leaf:
لطفا نظراتتون رو به اشتراک بزارید
دوست دارم نظراتتون رو درباره ی موضوع اسیب اجتماعی بدونم
اگه نوجوان هستید که بهتر می تونید از مزایا و معایب اش بگید
و اما اگه که دوره ی نوجوانی رو رد کردید از تجربیاتتون بگید
دوست دارم هم از سطح زبانتون یاد بگیرم هم اینکه از تجربیاتتون استفاده کنم :+1:
منتظر نظراتتون هستم :wink:

3 پسندیده

Truth to tell, when I was a teenager, I wasn’t a social kid. I didn’t have any true friends in school, I just had three true friends, but they weren’t in my school. Actually, I still have those three. We have been friends for ages.
Late high school years, me and one of my friends could finally go to the same school in which I got to know a girl whose name is Fereshte and we sort of became friends. I don’t know what is the societal teen means because I wasn’t one of them. :joy: :joy:

I just think having a few true friends is much better than having lots of friends that you can’t even rely on them.

I don’t like to give a general idea about issues, cause I think the world is full of exception. But apparently, all of us are endangered with cyberspace, somehow, it’s not just about teenagers. I think social media can be devil or angel for us based on the way we use it.

Me and my friends usually gathered together and watched movies, talked and laughed and played games and we had done things like this.

By the way, I’m so sorry for my delay. :hibiscus:

3 پسندیده