Will humans ever travel to another planet? - چالش رایتینگ

Yeah but people don’t care about that i hope one day all of the people realise that our planet is in danger

4 پسندیده

“I’m talking to my cousin in The US… " how simple, yeah?? But it is something that the wildest dreams of a pirate in the 16th century wouldn’t catch or even get close!!!
This may be happening to us right now. I believe the day will come that when the annowncer says: there is a match between the chosen team of the planet earth and the selected boys of Mars”, no one would be shocked.
We do not need to find a perfect planet for living, because human beings can make the perfect place, for example under the ground of the moon and Mars we can find large areas. For transportation, it is not big deal (maybe a little :sweat_smile:). There can be very tall elevators to a station on space and from there you can take a quick cab straight to the capital of the moon.
Or human being can make a new planet, it can be near the earth!!! OK maybe I am watching too much movies :blush::blush: but it is not that impossible :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:.
Thank you my friends for taking your time reading my writing. :pray::pray:
And thanks to Alireza for his great efforts, we love you mate :rose::rose::blossom::blossom:

6 پسندیده

Hello there dear Mahshid.
Well, in my opinion, it’s really better to try to keep our planet alive and heal it, instead of searching for other planets to live in them =)))
So, I totally agree with you :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

By the way

There are two ideas :white_check_mark:

No matter how far it is :white_check_mark:

Thanks for joining us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 پسندیده

Thank you so much for emend my essay i really like your site and i hope learn english faster as i can my prunonciatiom and accent is very good (my teachers think that i am native speaker). but my writing is so bad would you please give me some method or help me to find away in zabanshenas to improve my writing

4 پسندیده

What stories or what programs should i study?

4 پسندیده

Hey there bro. Thanks for joining us.
I really enjoyed imagining what you said :joy: I’m serious. :joy::v:t2:
Well yes… You’re right. There is a sentence in which we hear “impossible is impossible”. Yes that’s right but traveling to another planet is almost impossible at the moment. But it was really fun to imagine the world you described :joy: thank you mate

I’m sure you just had a typo. But I’m just fixing it for others who are reading this message.
Anouncer :white_check_mark:

Thanks a lot. It’s all my pleasure :heart:

4 پسندیده

This conversation is kind of out of this topic I will be answering you in private chat or you can post your question. And receive lots of answers. And not just by me :grin::v:t2::pray:t2:

4 پسندیده

I don’t know anything t this site how can i ask private or helping from coaches

2 پسندیده

I don’t see why not. I think they will, but I don’t really want it to happen =)) We’ve already ruined one planet, why waste another?

3 پسندیده

Hahah. Yeah
The shortest message, and I think the best one as well :joy:
So, we’re on the same page as always :raised_hands:t2::joy:

2 پسندیده

:joy::fist_left::fist_right: Sure
Let’s just all die in peace.:crossed_fingers:

3 پسندیده

hi. thank you for correction :heart_eyes:

2 پسندیده

:ringer_planet: :earth_americas: :rocket:

Hello everyone. :revolving_hearts: What an interesting and controversial topic for writing challenge! But if it’s possible for you or if you would please, let me write one paragraph about another subject that it’s close to subject of this topic. I know well that I write in these writing topics of yours, so long and as wordy or long-winded, and at times, you might have been annoyed or bothered with giving feedback on these writings of mine. But with all these interpretations, I can boldly and valiantly say that these writing challenges, are among the best and most useful, convenient and utilitarian challenges, on this forum. You have been complaining to some of us, about the latest writing challenge of yours, named “Write a Letter to a Person Who Has Inspired You”, and you told us “Why don’t we consider or stick with exactly what you asked for, on these writing challenges?”. I know well that I was one of those persons you mean on that topic. :sweat_smile::pray: Now, I want to explain the reason for my long writings and even sometimes, not paying close attention to the subject of writing challenges topics of yours. Sometimes, it happens to me that I don’t have much things to talk or write on a particular subject and on this pretext, I can write and ptactise, more and more. However, the longer text of my writings, the more mistakes I will make in them! :joy:

For a period of time, maybe more than three or four months, I’ve studied astronautics and how astronauts live in space. At the end of these studies of mine, I came to this conclusion that from now on or from today on, I would never dream of being an astronaut! Perhaps, one in ten million people on the Earth, will eventually be able to experience of life in space. The most prominent and most important salience in my point of view about NASA astronauts, was training and education that they had to proceed and pass, as well as their fluency in Russian language. Here, would I ask you to create a writing challenge topic about this subject on Zabenshenas forum? :pray::heart:

From the point of view of the astronuatics, cleaning the planet Earth from pollutions and environmental hazards for survivors of humanity, is much simpler solution, for the human beings, than to move on another planet. Even, moving on the closest planet to the planet Earth, definitely requires theoretical, scientific, technical, etc. advances in all areas of sciences involved (mediated). Perhaps these improvements, growths, advancements and developments that are needed for this great, amazing and astonishing move and migration, would not happen in my lifetime and yours; But humankind has always proved with his own effort, diligence and perseverance, he has been able to achieve whatever he really and honestly wanted.

At the end of this writing of mine, I can conclude that It’s wiser to think about solutions to the current problems and issues of planet Earth, than looking for a life on another planet. We must try to solve these problems and issues or at least, preventing them from spreading and increasing further, in the future.

:milky_way: :telescope: :flying_saucer:

3 پسندیده