I don’t know what I would do in thus situation

Thanks for joining :grin: :heart:

I give you a 4 out of 5

3 پسندیده

Hi there dear Sajjad

imagine

in order to show that they

Think

Well. If you write this part in Persian and tell me what you actually meant, I can help you more easily. I didn’t quite catch that part :sweat_smile:

A couple of times I fought with them and I was able to take my revenge.

By Honor :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks for joining us man! :heart:

4/6

3 پسندیده

Thank you
indeed I just wanted to write and attend in this topic .I didn’t think very much just I wrote without thinking a lot

I just bragged.why did you say that .now women come and beat and …me

بعد از اون رخداد من قوی ترو و ترو شدم تاحدی که تاونموقع با رفتن ب باشگاه. الان میخونم میبینم خودمم نمیگیرم :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: چی نوشتم .منظورم این بو که قویتر از چیزی شدم که تا اونموقع بودم

4 پسندیده

:joy: :joy:

منم خیلی سعی کردم ببینم منظورتون چی بوده :joy:

میتونیم مثلا بگیم
I became stronger than I was before

4 پسندیده

Thanks indeed. :joy::pray::heart: I think I should always give up or not be worried about this one point! :joy: :woman_facepalming::yellow_heart: Because I’m just here (on these topics of yours) to practice English. The more and longer, the better for me. :grin: In the beginning, I’d even thought and assumed that you would not check this writing of mine! As you’ve already warned me about this limit. But If you ask me and as I see it, it’s not faire! :joy::joy::blue_heart:

In actual fact, writing like this one, as long-winded and wordy, is not an easy duty or task.

:rainbow: :butterfly: :revolving_hearts:

7 پسندیده

THANK YOUUU TEACHER RABIEI :grin:

3 پسندیده

Hiiii there​:wave::wave:
This challenge is my first one in this excellent app,and I’m very happy about this.
However,in my opinion bullying is a bad habit from bad guys.
Ok this fact is a habit, this is an addiction.
nobody does bullying by volition
this function only is a habit that can healing…

3 پسندیده

Hi everyone this is my first essay . So let’s get started . In my opinion, bullying is a very disgusting act and causes harm to others.bullying is more common among boys than girls and people bully because they have been bullied before .To deal with bullies we must inform the elders because they understand better . When i was younger ,bullies forced me to write homework for them and do their work ,but i am also a bully in the eyes of my siblings now because i force them to work for me . In general , i must say that coercion is bad and we must try to destroy it . Well that’s my opinion ,i hope you like it . Bye :blush::umbrella:,Ohoh wait by the way don’t harass others at all

5 پسندیده

Yes, you are right.Thank you, too.

4 پسندیده

Hi there. Thanks for joining us

That can be healed :white_check_mark:

4 پسندیده

Hello there and thanks for joining us

So they should inform their elders. Yeah? :joy:

Ok. I try my best :joy: :raised_hands:t2:

4 پسندیده

دوستان سلام، امتیازاتون تا پایان این گیم به این صورته

1. @marziekarimi with 22 points :1st_place_medal:
  2. @yourname & @gisoo13 with 15 points :2nd_place_medal:
  3. @mohanna16 with 13 points :3rd_place_medal:
  4. @elahehvelayati with 12 points
  5. @avaa6 & @soltani80 with 11 points
  6. @sajjad108 with 10 points
باز هم رایتینگ ها رو به این شکل مسابقه‌ای برگذار بکنیم؟
  • بله
  • خیر

0 رأی دهنده

8 پسندیده

Hello guys
I would say that because of my phone
I gotta to change my phone and now …
I installed it again
Any way ,I’m

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

1 پسندیده

Hi everybody
bullying has vast numerous variable aspects with different kind of instruments.it can occur from a weak point or from a vantage point.
a child’s crying and screaming for a favorit toy against his parent’s wishes,hitting weaker younger students by older ones in school,street brutal muggings,bullying of spouses to each other,or even the economic and political sanctions of the world’s superpowers against some countries are all similar samples.
unitypoint of all these cases are a demanded desire which is not manfisted normaly.so abusing the weak point of opponent,we will find our approach through vast various instruments, cosist of babay’s cry , mugger’knife, difrent kind of unjustified sanctions and etc.
actuly our childhood experiences had proved that bullying is somehow practical and beneficial.but ofcourse it has agony for both sides…

4 پسندیده