There has always been an issue called “bullying” among people, especially kids and teenagers.
Hello everybody, here we are with another writing challenge in which we’re going to talk about “Bullying”. So What is “Bullying”? We can totally say it’s the behavior of a person who hurts or frightens someone smaller or less powerful, often forcing that person to do something they do not want to do. But the question is:
- what comes to your mind when you hear of bullying?
- Why do people bully others?
- What should we do in order to stand against, and scope this issue?
- Have you ever been bullied?
- Have you ever bullied someone?
Write an essay about this topic in a maximum of 200 words. Be aware that this writing challenge is a sort of game as well. Top three writers will be awarded medals. All writers will receive points and in the end, everyone’s points will be counted.
- Essays will be checked and be given points from 1 to 5 (if an essay includes more than 150 words, it will be given points from 1 to 6) the fewer mistakes each essay has, the more points it will take.
- The number of likes will be counted for each essay. Each like equals to a point. So the more likes your essay takes, the more points you will have.
- The table will be closed after 4 days. (Take great care that the writing challenge will NOT be ended. And this rule is just about the game.)
- The first place will start the next game with 3 points already
The second place will start the next game with 2 points already
The third place will start the next game with 1 point already
- You can freely write as many essays/messages as you want, but just ONE of your messages will be counted as your main essay. (in most cases, probably the first message)
- Essays with more words than the maximum mentioned above Will Not be checked.