زنگ تفریح بچه های زبانشناس 🔔

Don’t mention it.

Of course it does matter. We will talk about them in order.

6 پسندیده

Hi there!

I hadn’t heard it before. I loved it! Both the voice and the lyrics.

Thank you for sharing it with us. :rose:

8 پسندیده

No baba
It’s important that u are ur self

8 پسندیده

Sorry Giso; this is your thread but… @vahid240 Man, may I ask you not to upload video directly into the page? (Just give us the links) When you do that Google Chrome automatically starts to download it in our devices. I don’t want to lose 50 Mb every time I just open the page. And another thing; Please write in English. Have you even read one post here? Do you know what we are doing? Chatting in English.

Are you really giving me advice on that? :expressionless: I invented “be yourself”, my child. :smile: The real reason was: I just remembered my colleagues can see this page too. I didn’t want them to read my posts. I, once, even said “I don’t like them” in this page (Does this mean I’m not myself in front of my colleagues? :thinking: Well, nobody likes to hear that. And actually I do like some of them).

8 پسندیده

No i just think i can say some thing :joy::joy:of cource no i hate giving you advice

I don’t know i don’t wanna giving u advice😎

8 پسندیده

:neutral_face:
What is this? Why are you using initials? Is it the initials of senior rat or sick retard? What is it?
If you say it’s Sir, I will kill you heartlessly. :joy:

:smile: Let me repeat myself:

Don’t be cheeky. :smirk: :joy:

:bulb: Light bulb! Guys, I receive weekly email from the website “Quora” and I see some interesting questions and browse through them. I thought they might work as our weekly topics. Just a suggestion.

What are some of the most romantic lines ever?
What is the most bittersweet compliment you’ve ever gotten?
What made you happy today?
What is the craziest thing someone has done in public?
What was the funniest thing you saw/heard today?
What is the most unfair advantage a person can have?
What is the first animated movie you’ve watched?
What disgusts you?
What frustrates you the most?
I saw my coworker jogging after they had called in sick. Should I tell my boss? (It’s a joke!!! Did I need to tell you this? How stupid are you? :expressionless:)

The fog has been lifted (apparently :smile:).

7 پسندیده

Thank yoooou.
Now I can rest in peace for a while. :joy:

7 پسندیده

Those were examples; you can search the website and find good ones. At the least, they can give you an interesting idea.

You must see some of its questions; there’s a lot of personal ones in there. They’re funny actually. :smile:

https://www.quora.com/

7 پسندیده

Killjoy. :expressionless:

I will take a look at it.

7 پسندیده

Let us know when you need help.

7 پسندیده

Thank you. I will. :rose:
Now I know why Neging ran away. :smile:

7 پسندیده

Oh, shut up, you lazy girl. :smile:

You too, apple polisher. :joy:

To my recollection, all of us are introvert. Check this out :joy::

7 پسندیده

Exactly. Whenever she was around me, she would always complain about it. So please tell us.

7 پسندیده

What do you mean? So you’re not an introvert?

I’ll see you later. :hibiscus:

7 پسندیده

Nope. I am. I was thinking about something else while I was talking to you.
See you.:four_leaf_clover:

7 پسندیده

I am anything but lazy. :roll_eyes:

7 پسندیده

Hello dear friend, thank you for your beautiful and encouraging answer😇

8 پسندیده

Hello dear friend, thank you for expressing your opinion explicitly at the beginning of my entry into this topic. I am a beginner and I do not know English as well as you. I thought I could learn a lot from my friends by attending this topic, I apologize if I upset you with my presence. I wish you success and happiness. Goodbye🌹

8 پسندیده

OMG. Initially, I didn’t pay attention to it. Jesus. You blunt!
I have a confession to make: YOU are the frankest person I’ve ever seen in my entire life. Put you to death I want. Period.

7 پسندیده

PAY ATTENTION THEN!!! :neutral_face: (:rofl:)

Oh, come on! When you don’t want to search a website for a subject, you ARE lazy. :smile:

[Subtitle (damn you, Raha :sweat_smile:): I’m joking. Of course, you’re not. The problem is I don’t have any idea for subjects, but I didn’t want to leave you alone in finding them. I just showed a faster way for you to create more topics without feeling worn out.]

Hi. Why didn’t you start with using your good skills? I thought you just want to upload videos and nothing else. First let me apologize for making you feel unwelcomed. I didn’t mean that. But uploading videos WILL cost our internet traffic. Second, if you want to participate, try to start a conversation (like right now). Imagine every one starts uploading clips and writing Persian; it will ruin the atmosphere.

(BTW, if I were you, I would stay and kick someone like me out :smile:)

In my defence though, your reaction shows you’ve never read our conversations. You don’t know that I leave these abrupt comments. That’s my thing.

:neutral_face: No, I’m not blunt either. I’m just jokingly honest. I never try to hurt someone’s feeling while claiming I’m frank and honest.
If you want to mention the things I told Vahid as an example of my bluntness, then you are wrong. None of my comment was rude, he just took offence at it. I’m just apologizing for the misunderstanding that happened there. And the “apple polisher” I told you, that was just for fun (cos you know I don’t mean that :smile:).

I just explained it so seriously; you were kidding, weren’t you? I’m not smart AT ALL then. :sweat_smile:

7 پسندیده