زنگ تفریح بچه های زبانشناس 🔔

سلام دوستان. :rose:

امیدوارم حالتون خوب باشه. :rose:

همونطور که می دونین تا همین دو ماه پیش ما هر هفته ی چالش رایتینگ داشتیم، ولی این اواخر دیگه تاپیکی که بچه ها به انگلیسی بتونن با هم توش چت و بحث کنن زده نشد.

من با یکی از دوستان صحبت کردم و ایشون گفتن که بهتره ی تاپیک چت با موضوع آزاد بزنیم تا بچه ها بتونن با هم به انگلیسی چت کنن.

خوب، این همون تاپیکه! :dizzy: :revolving_hearts: :dizzy:

lets-talk_websq

شما میتونین اینجا در مورد هر موضوعی که میخواین بنویسید. مثلا ممکنه ی فیلم دیده باشین، میتونین در موردش به انگلیسی ی نقد بنویسید و اینجا قرار بدین و اگه بقیه هم اون فیلم رو دیده باشن میتونن نظرشون رو در موردش بنویسن و همین باعث شکل گرفتن ی گفت و گو میشه!

یا میتونین در مورد ی مطلب جالبی که جایی خوندین، تو هر زمینه ای، ی متن به زبون ساده بنویسید.

بعضی از دوستان به نوشتن علاقه دارن، خوب میتونن ی نوشته با موضوع دلخواه خودشون اینجا بنویسن و اگه موضوع نوشتشون قابل بحث بود با دیگران در موردش تبادل نظر کنن.

چالش های هفتگی رایتینگ رو هم میتونیم تو همین تاپیک برگزار کنیم.

امیدوارم همه تا جایی که میتونن و وقتش رو دارن مشارکت کنن. :pray:

:yellow_heart: :orange_heart: :heart:

پ ن: من خودم ممکنه که هفته ای یکی دو بار بیشتر نتونم تو بحثا شرکت کنم.

42 پسندیده

Hello, dear @gisoo13
How good idea :+1:
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

15 پسندیده

Books

7f0cbb913997062df0aabc0f65a7e239

Write about the best book that you have ever read.

You can answear the following questions:

What’s its name?
What’s the writer’s name?
Why have you found it interesting?
What is the main concept of the book?

You can also share a sentence or Paragraph of the book that you found meaningful.

23 پسندیده

I just wanted to mention:
@negin-sepehri
@M.HosSeiN
@mohabbat22
@MehrabT
@Fatemeh_Ansarisadr
@Mashreghi
@marjan96
@zeinabss

So if you wanted, you can join us.

12 پسندیده

Hello
I usually read books but the best book that has changed my whole life was The Compound has Effect by Darren Hardy.
I like it because it’s simple and productive. It learns us simple and important things that are useful in our life.

19 پسندیده

Hi there.

Yeah, I’m reading it now. I haven’t finished it yet but I can say it’s an amazing one.
Thanks for joining us.

10 پسندیده

I’ve read it several times.:heart_eyes:
:hibiscus::hibiscus::rose::rose:

10 پسندیده

سلام چه خوب
اتفاقا میخواستم به نگین خانم بگم دوباره تاپیک های رایتینگ رو بزنه
منم سعی میکنم شرکت کنم

8 پسندیده

Congratulate on this new topic of yours :v::gem: dear Giso :ribbon::dizzy: :crescent_moon:

Incidentally, a really important question! Is complaining and nagging free (unbound) or forbidden?! :joy: These days, someone is threatening me to not nagging and complaining about anything on this forum, anymore! :sweat_smile: Within last month ago or two, I was truly threatened stop doing these things!

Anyway, joking apart, almost six months ago, I had a topic like yours. But in the end, I was forced to close it, in the worst possible way, forever. Time and time again, I decided to make the new version of that topic of mine. I even prepared the first comment of that new writing topic of mine. However, I could not convince myself psychologically to do it again. :blue_heart::blue_heart: Because, I was so traumatized about the first writing topic of mine that I did not even think about it. :woman_facepalming: :blue_heart:

:yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

13 پسندیده

:pray:

Thanks! :heart_eyes:

Absolutely free. I’ve got loads myself. :joy:

No one dares to stop you from participating in this topic.

The fist book I read was" قصه های شب". I bought it on Our journey to Mashhad. It was a collection of old moral stories. All good days.

7 پسندیده

By the way, why I am not on this list?! :joy: :woman_facepalming: Good for me. :laughing:

8 پسندیده

Cause I saw you have liked the first comment!
Or else I would have mentioned you and @yourname first.
:heart:

7 پسندیده

Hi there
Happy to join this challenge
The best book i’ve ever read is"i make your tea sweet"
The writer of that is mis. Zahra Bolanddoost
This book is about martyrs and the hardest lives they have
Kinda story that collocates with a lot of concepts
In the last pages of the book i was just shocked
just tears were coming out of my eyes and i couldn’t stop that
It was so unblievable
It’s very good to read it once

10 پسندیده

It has an interesting name.

Yeah, I just finished the" divergent" novel the other day and cried myself out in the end.

6 پسندیده

I’m really interested in history. I’ve studied several books about Iran history and parts of world in some periods of time. When I read history, I go into it like a swimmer when goes into the water!
I wish in this application, I mean Zabanshenas, there were some historical books such as crusader wars or world wars. So we could learn english while we enjoy real wonderful stories. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 پسندیده

Hi everyone, I’m interested in historical booksand biography books. I’ve read so.e historical books but I don’t remember their name! Couse I’ve read everything I could find!
But for biography books, I would say some interesting books such as “Khakhaye narme kooshk” , “Salam bar Ebrahim” , “Tappe Borhani” , “Pesarake felafelforoush” , “Arefaneh”, Seh daghighe dar ghiyamat" etc. I hope you like them, enjoy and learn

10 پسندیده

Hi there.
I’m not a fan of history but we have here a massive fan of it!

Well, my brother is into history too and he
has recently read a book named
" کلیدر"
which is based on history and my brother liked it
you may like it too. But mind you it’s a loooooong one.

11 پسندیده

My sweetie pie :dizzy::ribbon: :revolving_hearts: dear Giso :blue_heart: @gisoo13 :yellow_heart::green_heart: Could I put an emoji of bell :bell: like this one, on the title of this topic of yours?

In this way, we will find this topic, better and easier among other topics.

7 پسندیده

Sure. Of course you can. You didn’t have to ask.

And I’m just the creator. Feel free.

6 پسندیده

I’ve heard that novel but I didn’t know it is historical. I wish libraries was open to go there to get satisfied by seeing, touching and reading lots of favorite books.
Some nights my brother and I speak about history right before sleeping. All of my family like it! Sometimes I think imaginary that I wish I could live in ancient china for some hours or in europe during 18th and 19th centuries!

7 پسندیده