زنگ تفریح بچه های زبانشناس 🔔

Hi guys :rose:
How are you doing?
Hi
Live is beautiful.
Why?
Do you know what?
Well… I like to think about this important or innocent context.
Well I always took this expression into my consideration so " live the moment now "
I desire to debate about this mighty theme.:ok_hand:t2:
If I’ll be honest about you ; I have to say (it was hard)(it’s hard)(it’ll be hard) live the moment now , so you know all of the brains could to ponder concerning the past or to fails , but it is totally like a burden or responsibility about forgetting all of these subjects…
Or not to think about our futures or sounds like these.
Anyway… like is beautiful as simple as you know and understanding.

8 پسندیده

Despite not having read many books in my life, it’s still a challenge for me to choose between them.
One of the best books I’ve ever read is called “5 second rule” by Mel Robbins. I remember reading it in May 2020, and I found it to be fascinating and extremely useful. In this book, the author introduces a rule called the five second rule in the first chapter and then attempts to back it up throughout the following chapters. But what is the rule anyhow?
It’s common for people to drop food on the floor and still want to eat it. If someone saw you drop it, he or she might have yelled, “5-second rule!” This so-called rule says food is OK to eat if you pick it up in 5 seconds or less. But is this five-second rule the same one that Mel Robins talks about in her world-famous book? The short answer is no. She argues that when faced with a life-changing situation, we only have five seconds to act on it otherwise, our minds will make excuses for not doing so.

Giso, thank you so much for creating this topic. I smiled out of happiness when I saw it.

13 پسندیده

Hello there, dear Fatemeh. :rose:

As to your text, I must say I quite agree with you. As hard as it may get, life always has sth wonderful to represent . It’s only a matter of looking at things.

If we look carefully, there is always a reason to be happy and grateful, even though it may not be that big of a thing but still it’s there.
A big world is before you and you have only seen a glimpse of it, it’s not wise to jump in to the conclusion that life is nothing short of torture.

Thanks for sharing your thoughtfull view with us.
And sorry for my late answear. :pray: :heart:

12 پسندیده

It has been more than two days that I’v been thinking about the “The Best Book That I’ve Ever Read in English on This Application” and I could not find a clear answer about that or “This Week’s Writing Subject” of yours.

Its reason is almost that I’ve read lots of books on Zabanshenash application and as a result of that, I cannot choose one book, among all of those ones I’ve read, before. But, I promise you that I would write about this subject or “Book in General” later today and I’m going to write about anything or everything, at least every other day.

@gisoo13 :blue_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart:

11 پسندیده

Hi there!

I’m in the middle of reading it. :joy:
I can’t simply finish a book and then go for another. I’ve got loads of books to read and all of them are not finished.

:heart:
I’m happy to have you here.

6 پسندیده

I wouldn’t be able to pick up my mind if I were you. :joy: take your time.

I haven’t wriiten about it myself cause I want to write a good and long one but I don’t have enough time.

8 پسندیده

You’re absolutely right. :joy: You extremely feel me. It couldn’t be better than this. :v::blue_heart: :gem: Now I feel that I’m really confused … :sweat_smile::laughing:

I suggest you that you can write your text (writing) about this subject or in this regard, little by little (gratually). There is no rush to do this, at all. :memo:

:green_heart: :herb: :green_heart:

9 پسندیده

I will. I may be able to finish it till the end of the week.

7 پسندیده

Hello my friends :hibiscus::hibiscus:
After this long absence, seeing you guys makes me feel awesome thanks to dear @gisoo13, I really appreciate that. :pray::pray:
One of the greatest books I’ve ever read is related to ancient Egypt, the pharaohs epoch.
Mike Toimi Walteri is a Finnish author in 20th century famed by his famous masterpiece The Egyptian or mostly known as Sinuhe, the doctor of one of the pharaohs.
The writer illustrates that age in a way that you feel you’re living there among those people, seeing there ignorance and their lifestyle.
He shows the slavery age and how they limited their beliefs by some unbelievable superstitions.
Sinuhe is an educated person when a few people were educated. He has a lot of journeys. He tells us his experiences about different people and their different lives.
I believe his stories can be applied to many people in our age, the time of “education”.

When I was going to English institution, my teacher told me a short part of this novel then I fell in love with it.
I believe a lot of people have already read the book but if you’re not one of them I highly recommend you to do it.
With best regards :hibiscus::hibiscus:

13 پسندیده

Howdy! Fancy meeting you.

:rose:

It’s pretty interesting. In spite of the fact that I loathe history, but I can’t deny it’s quite useful and guiding. We can learn a whole lot from events that took place in the past.

Thanks for joining us, we hope to see you more often here. :rose:

8 پسندیده

Hello!
This is the first time I write in here🤭
And thanks for this excellent challenge😍
Well,last month I just read this book, The library of Gosts by Richard denny.I’m really into scary books and
l guess it’s the best scary book ever!.The book is about
Simon Santiago,a 13 year old boy who can see and talk to gosts :woozy_face:

7 پسندیده

Hello.
To be honest, I don’t use the app, but do you mind if I use, or take part in, your conversations some time?

6 پسندیده

Hi there.
Welcome!

Well, I definitely don’t have the stomach for scary books or movies but I guess they may be very exciting and interedting.

Thanks for joining us.

8 پسندیده

Hi.

Of course not.
You can join us for sure. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have the app, you can still participate in challenges. :rose:

We’re looking forward your comments. Feel free to write.

8 پسندیده

Thank you so much. That’s truly kind of you.

7 پسندیده

Apparently, we’re on the same page in a way. :joy: :rofl:

Thank you. :blush:

6 پسندیده

I don’t like books. I’m not capable of concentrating through them (especially novels). Unless, they’re about things that genuinely attract my attention which I must admit they’re not many in number. I have my bible (Longman dictionary) and another one, at the moment, called: “10 Simple Solutions for Building Self-Esteem”. That’s correct. I’m suffering from “inferiority complex”. This means my parents messed me up. But I know when there’s a problem, there’s a solution too.

8 پسندیده

But I’m miraculously capable of sinking into books specially novels. :joy:

I couldn’t agree more.

Thanks for joining us.

6 پسندیده

Thank you!‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌

5 پسندیده

Well, I loved reading since I was a child, but my interest in books strengthen by a whole lot when I was almost 14. I would read old books like " Oliver twist" and modern ones like "Crenshaw" and I would sink into them. I didn't like novels that were gloomy, gooey and dirty without any meaning. I wanted to read things which would add sth to me. I also liked fictions a whole lot. I would wonder, how creative you need to be to form such a different world? and I would envy it. I believe writers are really geniuses, they have the capacity not only to look at things differently but to look at things which don't exist yet!

One of the best things that I like so much about
books, is  you get to live lives which aren't even yours.

Some might think of " book worms" like me, as  lighthearted and light headed people. But let me tell you some thing, if we care for books as much as we care for our foods, studies or whatever, it's because we are wise enough to notice our mental needs, our souls' needs as much as our physicall needs. And I am truly proud of being a book worm.

I'm going to introduce one of the best fictions I've ever read and that's "harry potter books".

I love it because it's more than just a fiction. It passes a great concept of love.

I don't know why but when we mouth the word "love", every one goes rigid and feels uncomfortable. Love is not just the affection that the opposite sexes have for each other. It's not that simple and limited!

ee54d29de8d03068b89d851aa02ded74

This book is about a boy who has been saved by
the love of a mother and a boy who sacrificed that borrowed life out of love for others.

!

310bb566bee6decc7fc32b742ce13fe3
ec850b9db368ae3f0f77d673a68d6549
1d9e77d2ebfcb7ec60fbebb56d1eddf1

And plus, it has been written so skillfully that I daresay it's second to none. It's hillarious and entertaining though it's really passing a great concept.

I have loads to say but It has gotten too long that I'm afraid no one will read it.

P.S: its movies are nothing compare to its books.

12 پسندیده