زنگ تفریح بچه های زبانشناس 🔔

And you say that now?! I wrote a whole damn book talking about it. :triumph: :rage: :expressionless:

Guys, I’ll see you tomorrow. :tulip:

6 پسندیده

:rofl: :rofl:
In my defence, when I saw your comments, you two had been written two-third of your book. :smile:
And… in fact… in fact, later I learnt Raha meant completely something else and my sentence was utterly unrelated. :neutral_face: So, it’s her fault :confused: :point_right:@yourname. Say things to her. :worried:

Have a magical (:sweat_smile:) night. :smile:

7 پسندیده

Then you should have checked earlier. :laughing:

Should I roll my eyes at that?
But all the same, thank you. :rose: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 پسندیده

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Excuse me? Why? I wasn’t a part of the discussion. You should have checked with me.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

6 پسندیده

Nahhh. He should have checked with you and you should have checked with Raha. :joy:

6 پسندیده

:joy: Alright! Let’s just trust our guts

7 پسندیده

:grin: Yeah, it’s always fun to judge

7 پسندیده

And you’re excluding yourself from this weird voodoo-like equation, why? YOU TALKED THE MOST!!! :joy:

What’s that supposed to mean? :joy: :joy:

:zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: Mmm mmmm mmm mm mmmm m???

7 پسندیده

Cause I want to. :joy:

6 پسندیده

Hats off to you! You’re quite a convincer. :smile: But be careful :neutral_face:; next time I will turn off your life-support machine (you know, cos you’re in a coma? :sweat_smile:).

6 پسندیده

@sepide16 Answer, please!‌‌‌‌‌‌

6 پسندیده

Guys, do you have any idea for our weekly subject? Or should I go for “parental authority”? Can you write about it?

7 پسندیده

Beggars can’t be choosers! I’ll write about everything you choose.

6 پسندیده

Hi🌹
Parental authority is a good thing, but I have to write it in the language of a child who is far from the truth. If you do not have such a problem, I will write it.:hibiscus:
In fact, it becomes a fictional story and is far from reality.Because I am an adult, my family has limited authority.:hugs::upside_down_face:

7 پسندیده

Hello.
I liked your idea. But again I should ask others too. I’ll keep it in mind for our next week’s subject and tag others to say of they like it or not.
Thank you. :rose:

You can write however you like.

From next week, I will tag others to vote for our subject.

I will put it up .

6 پسندیده

my good friend🤗
of mine, I will work on my text well from today until next week. Thank you, my good friend​:tulip::rose::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom:

6 پسندیده

I will. Thank you. :rose:

6 پسندیده

Parental authority
There you go guys.

7 پسندیده

Hey dear giso
Personality, Superstition,Limitations,Independence and independent living
I think they are good topic to talk about but others idea is more importent
Guys pliz say ur idea about this subjects :hugs::relaxed:

8 پسندیده

Hello there.
Thank you for sharing your ideas. :rose:
I will keep them in mind and tag others to choose our next week’s subject.

8 پسندیده