زنگ تفریح بچه های زبانشناس 🔔

I liked them.

8 پسندیده

They like u too :slightly_smiling_face:i was joking ok now they are talking about another subjectc and i don’t know that we can talk here
or not
@gisoo13
can we talk about that subject here?
I know that we talked here with Adisson or we send another messages but here i think u speak in on week about one subject and for that i asked🙂 that we can or not

8 پسندیده

You’re so funny. I figured it out by reading your above comments. (ʘᴗʘ✿)
Anyway, we have writing challenges every single week. We can write about your suggestions in the following weeks if others like them, too.

8 پسندیده

Hello.

As Raha explained, we have weekly challenges and we talk about one subject every week.

Reyhaneh has suggested a subject too and I should ask others to give their opinions (which is one hell of a work itself :joy:), or I should post them up in order. I liked both your suggestions.

9 پسندیده

She’s technically saying, they don’t like your suggestion; get out of here. :joy:

Who? That’s not how you spell my name.

7 پسندیده

Damn

Yea i know they are talking about parental authority

8 پسندیده

Nope, I am not indicating that. If I didn’t like it, I would have said it. You’re such a trouble maker. :roll_eyes:

8 پسندیده

:joy:

Not u Adisson :neutral_face::joy:
U are Addison

8 پسندیده

I’m joking of course. :joy:
But you should have said what I said. :expressionless:

8 پسندیده

I know.

I say what I please. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :relieved:

Have a nice day. I’ll see you tomorrow.

7 پسندیده

You too. Have a wonderful day. :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus:

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

( :joy:)

BTW, the brightness of my bald head is bothering myself. Let me change my pic. :joy:

8 پسندیده

Thank you for your attention :yellow_heart::blossom::yellow_heart:
It’s not matter if you don’t choose it , just I say my idea
everything you say it’s acceptable for me .:innocent::ok_hand:t2:

8 پسندیده

سلام به همه امیدوارم دوستان بپسندند🌹

10 پسندیده

امیدوارم این آهنگ براتون تکراری نباشه هرچند به نظر من تکراریش هم قشنگه نظر شما چیه؟:rose:

9 پسندیده

Don’t mention it.

Of course it does matter. We will talk about them in order.

6 پسندیده

Hi there!

I hadn’t heard it before. I loved it! Both the voice and the lyrics.

Thank you for sharing it with us. :rose:

8 پسندیده

No baba
It’s important that u are ur self

8 پسندیده

Sorry Giso; this is your thread but… @vahid240 Man, may I ask you not to upload video directly into the page? (Just give us the links) When you do that Google Chrome automatically starts to download it in our devices. I don’t want to lose 50 Mb every time I just open the page. And another thing; Please write in English. Have you even read one post here? Do you know what we are doing? Chatting in English.

Are you really giving me advice on that? :expressionless: I invented “be yourself”, my child. :smile: The real reason was: I just remembered my colleagues can see this page too. I didn’t want them to read my posts. I, once, even said “I don’t like them” in this page (Does this mean I’m not myself in front of my colleagues? :thinking: Well, nobody likes to hear that. And actually I do like some of them).

8 پسندیده

No i just think i can say some thing :joy::joy:of cource no i hate giving you advice

I don’t know i don’t wanna giving u advice😎

8 پسندیده

:neutral_face:
What is this? Why are you using initials? Is it the initials of senior rat or sick retard? What is it?
If you say it’s Sir, I will kill you heartlessly. :joy:

:smile: Let me repeat myself:

Don’t be cheeky. :smirk: :joy:

:bulb: Light bulb! Guys, I receive weekly email from the website “Quora” and I see some interesting questions and browse through them. I thought they might work as our weekly topics. Just a suggestion.

What are some of the most romantic lines ever?
What is the most bittersweet compliment you’ve ever gotten?
What made you happy today?
What is the craziest thing someone has done in public?
What was the funniest thing you saw/heard today?
What is the most unfair advantage a person can have?
What is the first animated movie you’ve watched?
What disgusts you?
What frustrates you the most?
I saw my coworker jogging after they had called in sick. Should I tell my boss? (It’s a joke!!! Did I need to tell you this? How stupid are you? :expressionless:)

The fog has been lifted (apparently :smile:).

7 پسندیده