چالش مکالمه - Tell me about

سلام به همه

بریم سراغ چالش مکالمه بعدیمون - TELL ME ABOUT

چند تا سوال می پرسم و شما میتونید اینا رو پاسخ بدید. هر چند تاشو که دوست دارید. نیازی نیست همشو پاسخ بدید. سعی کنید بیشتر از 3 تا 5 دقیقه وویس ندید چرا که ممکنه کسی نشنوه. کوتاه ولی سریع.

• Can you tell about something you love?
  • Can you tell me about the hardest thing you ever had to do?
  • Can you tell me about your favorite movie?
  • Can you tell me about your hopes?
  • Can you tell me about your friends?

خب همونطور که قول دادم قرار بر این شد که سیستم رنکینگ بذاریم که یکم فضا رقابتی بشه. این رنکینگ ماه بهمنه:

امتیاز دهی به صورت زیره:

1. هر باری که شرکت می کنید 5 امتیاز میگیرید.
  2. هر لایک 1 امتیاز
  3. تعداد فایل صوتی سه امتیاز داره. مثلا یه فایل میذاری به سوالات تاپیک پاسخ میدی. دومین فایل مثلا به حرفای من گوش میدی و بابتش وویس میدی. اینجوری یه مکالمه فعالانه خواهیم داشت. یعنی اینجوری نمیشه که وویس رو ضبط کنی و خداحافظ. اینطوری میتونی امتیازاتت رو افزایش بدی. (تعداد لایک این مورد حساب نمیشه)

رنکینگ هم بر حسب میانگین حساب میشه:

امتیاز کل / تعداد مشارکت

از شرکت کنندگان دفعه‌ی قبل ممنونم و منتظر شرکت دوباره شما در این چالش هستم.

@Aref_hb
@elahehvelayati
@Reyhaneh_Nazary
@runak1
@hmide000
@Mojtaba_hayati
@stellar_language
@amirali_1506
@mohanna16
@soltani80

23 پسندیده

This is mine. I’ll wait for yours. COME ON GUYS.

40 پسندیده

29 پسندیده

37 پسندیده

:)))

23 پسندیده

hello. It’s hard to talk against coaches, but I want to do it and take part in this challenge.
It’s the first time I want to talk, but I don’t know why as much effort as I try voice , I’m not sent and sending error messages.
please help me with this thank you :rose:

Forgive my mistakes i’m just practicing

11 پسندیده

Hi …

Can you explain more ?

I have had this errors several times.:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

8 پسندیده

This message appears when you send a sound:

با عرض پوزش، فایلی که در حال‌ بارگذاری آن هستید مجاز نیست.

6 پسندیده

ورژن app ی که دارید قدیمی نیست؟

6 پسندیده

سلام نه هر هفته به روز رسانی میشه.

7 پسندیده

27 پسندیده

Sorry if my feedback is so irrelevant. I’m just practicing and focusing on grammar these days.
Could you please tell me why didn’t you ask your question like this- in present perfect tense, it was a mistake or had a reason?

Can you tell me about the hardest thing you**'ve** ever had to do?

7 پسندیده

awesome
Perfect
Great
Both of your pronounce and content are good

6 پسندیده

18 پسندیده

18 پسندیده

:orange_heart: :maple_leaf: :orange_heart:

You may not believe me. It’s nearly been an hour that I’d exclusively been thinking about the first question of this challenge of yours and I could not find any answer to it. Therefore, let me ignore this question of yours and leave it unanswered. :pray: :relieved: :cherry_blossom:

Something which I want to mention, here, it may be a real problem or issue for some of the people on this forum and they may not have paid attention to it, yet. The fact and truth is that, I constantly have to just laugh and say something to others and pretend who I am in a good mood :blue_heart: :blue_heart: or my situation is great and there is no problem. These ones, have become the hardest things for me to do! :woman_facepalming: :ok_woman: :yellow_heart:

Generally or normally, I don’t watch movies, specially Persian TV movies or movies in Iranian cinema, and furthermore, I’m almost never going to watch them, from now on or from today on. But anyway, I usually like drama and thriller movies, more than any other genre and cannot choose a particular movie that is really my favorite. I can assuredly say that watching English movies, is much more justified for me, than Persian ones. By the way, I’m a huge fan of watching any kind of English clip or movie on YouTube. :computer: :movie_camera: :clapper:

Presumably, one of hopes or wishes of mine, may be that, someday, I will be able to speak and write in English, like a native American. On the other hand, I can speak and write English as easy as my mother tongue. :dizzy: :crescent_moon: :star2:

What a difficult question! Of course, it only seems difficult for me. I have to say that I almost have no close friends. In years gone by, I used to have a few close friends. But at this moment in time, I have zero, none. In the last year or two, ever since I could remember, I’ve always been running away from all remaining friends of mine.

I have many more things to say to you, specially about the latest one of yours. I strongly guess that you cannot bear with me and if I had continued like this, you would have kicked me out of here! :joy::sweat_smile::laughing:

:blue_heart: :herb: :blue_heart:

17 پسندیده

Thank yoy for listening to me friends :heart:

18 پسندیده

18 پسندیده

15 پسندیده

Aww… many thanks! It’s soooo sweet of you to say :heart:

11 پسندیده