غلط یابی در انشاء من

سلام به همه
امیدوارم حالتون خوب باشه.
من انشاء نوشتم ،می خواستم اگه غلطی ،اشتباهی نوشتم راهنماییم کنید با تشکر.

Hello everybody. today I’m talking about children who are in the kindergarten.
They are not familiar to teacher .
So they were studying with the game or Manual work or painting. And this is very interesting for children. Their emotional about kindergarten is very good. They were studying about alphabet in the from of game. They were spelling a word. They were not shying.their relationship is increase. So they will successful in the future. People who are shyning they were not communitie so they shying.
I hope you are don’t in this category.
Until next time,bye

4 پسندیده

ممنون از توضیحات شما،چون من در دفتر نوشتم بعد تایپ کردم،حروف اول کلمات بزرگ یا کوچک شد.
بازم ممنون :bouquet::bouquet:

3 پسندیده

آره شما همه جا رعایت کردید و منم متوجهم. از این جهت گفتم که غالبا بابت همین اتفاقات سهوی که هممون انجام میدیم، بخشی از نمره رو از دست میدیم. برای خودم هم زیاد پیش میاد. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face: یا مثلا من هم خیلی وقتا حواسم نیست نقطه میذارم بعدش می نویسم and :no_mouth::slightly_smiling_face:

3 پسندیده

میخواستم ادیت کنم دستم خورد به حذف پاک شد. :man_facepalming:

In kindergarten
کلمه “the” اضافه هست.

“The teacher isn’t familiar to them.” Or " They are not familiar with their teacher"

Write “emotion” instead of “emotional” or you can write: " they feel good about kindergarten"

They study about alphabet through games or manual works or painting.

اینجا باید اسم هایی که به عنوان مثال بیان شدن، یعنی game ، work و painting، به صورت جمع بیان. یا قبلش حرف تعریف a بذاریم.

They aren’t shy.

Their relationship increases.

They will “be” successful … or: They will success.

Shy people, aren’t sociable, :x:"so they are shy":x:
جمله بین دو ضربدر به نظرم اضافه است. و قبلا گفته شده.

I hope you are not like them.

یه نکته کلی هم اینکه زمان افعال در انشای شما گاهی گذشته بود و گاهی حال. که به نظرم باید زمانهای گذشته به حال ساده تبدیل بشن که همه رو بالا نوشتم

3 پسندیده