چالش رایتینگ - زیبایی

Thanks for your attention
You know I’ve got elementary level especially on writing skill. I figer out that these writing challenges are very helpful so please keep going make these events.
PS. Please let me know if I had grammar mistakes or used words in false concept

5 پسندیده

A very good point and you’re welcome :blush::pray:

5 پسندیده

Yeah, sure.
I’m glad you asked for feedback :blush:

I will definitely let you know by tonight.

4 پسندیده

If you look hard you can find beauty everywhere.
Beauty is in human beings caring for each other and also for animals.
Beauty can be found in someone’s smile. The smile you smile when your lips and your eyes say one thing.
Beauty is in human connection like the time when my nephew called my name properly for the first time and hugged me tight afterwards, or the time when I was crying hard in despair and there she was, my sister, trying to talk to me, a real talk. Or the time when I saw a based on reality movie called “Lion” in which you see a family who are not sterile, they have this ability to have their own children, but they decide not to do so. Instead, they adapted two homeless kids and made a good life for them, and I do believe that’s truly truly something.
The beauty is also in mother nature. When the wind blowing through the faliage and making them dancing like ballerinas. It can be found in bird’s singing, animal’s roaring, hawling, crying… . You can find it in all of those beautiful colors that have been embedded in the nature of everything.

Thanks for creating this challenge, Mr. Rohany Zad

9 پسندیده

Thank you very much for your beautiful words :pray: :ok_hand:

And by the way it was my pleasure :blush::rose::v:

6 پسندیده

Hello there
I think today is Thursday and new challenge?
Yeah ?
I’m waiting for next challenge.
:pray:t2::blush::pray:t2:
@matinrohany

6 پسندیده

Hi there, Reyhaneh

Actually, speaking challenges are for every Friday :grin:

I’m so glad you’re excited about it

I’ll see you tomorrow then :blush::v:

5 پسندیده

You’re welcome.
(◍•ᴗ•◍)

6 پسندیده

Hey guys This is Yekta :relaxed:
1)If I wanna be honest i think it’s important at least 40% and everyone cares about it even those people that say it’s not important :joy:but I believe every one has some beautiful things in him or herself.
2)yes.I believe beauty is more subjective than physically.obviously everyone loves people with beautiful inside .
3)being kind,generosity,and beautiful face :joy: :joy: :joy:
4) nothing :joy: :joy: :joy:
5)of course no one cares about a stupid beautiful person :rofl: :rofl:
tnx for this challenge I would be happy to have your feed backs tell me my mistakes :relaxed:

5 پسندیده

Hi there Yekta :blush::wave:

First of all thank you for your time, and being so energetic and fun. :joy::ok_hand:

Secondly, I will definitely correct your writing and tell you about your mistakes, you can check your inbox tonight :blush:

6 پسندیده

Tnx alot :relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed:

5 پسندیده

In my opinion, beauty is not the most important thing in anything, for example, for tools and things, performance and usability are better than beauty, and for friendships and relationships, behavior is the most important than beauty, so beauty is not important in every field. But in some fields, for example, buying a pet or parrot or furniture, beauty can be important.

Beauty can have a different definition for any person, for example, a thing can not be beautiful to me but can be beautiful to you or some other person.

Beauty is mental and has a different definition for every person, in my opinion, beauty is in simplicity.

Usually, I spend time and money on discipline and cleanliness, but I spend on beauty in some fields of life, like buying a new dress, and I believe that we can’t earn inherent beauty by money because it is hereditary and jenny.

I prefer intelligence because I believe intelligence is most important and better than beauty.