چالش رایتینگ - نابرابری جنسیتی

Thanks a river.

No difference. I’m ok with both.

5 پسندیده

Alright, so let me put it here. :grin:

Overall, it was really great, with maybe two or three minor mistakes.

And some of them are just suggestions.

You can check the corrected essay here

Well, I believe gender problems are the result* (I think “result” is a better choice because we’re not talking about different sets of results) of faulty mindsets and incorrect thoughts.

Since we were born, we’ve been bombarded with destructions of behaviors and manners which shape our characters (* I’m not sure but did you mean "destructive behaviors and manners which shaped our characters?), according to our gender. We’ve been taught that men should never cry and women know nothing but crying. We’ve been told men are the masters of logic and women? Well, they are emotional and not capable of thinking and judging based on facts. We have heard men have to be strong and harsh (* I guess tough is a better choice), women are kind and gentle.

Sorry to burst that bubble but it’s total bullshit.

We are merely human beings and the only things that differentiate us from each other are ourselves, not our genders.

Who the hell has said men are not to show their feelings and girls are to be weak and always in need of a man to lean on?

Determining limits for (To make it short, you could simply use “Limiting”) ourselves just because we’re a girl or a boy is simply ridiculous.

I don’t want people to look at me as a girl. I want as much attention for my ideas and words as a boy. I want as much support and backup for my talents as a boy. I want as much trust and faith as a boy. I want the same payment for the same work just like a boy. I want to be trusted to lead. I want to be treated as a human. Not a girl, not a teenager, not an Iranian but as a human.

Equality means no matter who you are, no matter what you are, no matter where you come from, you will be treated the same way as the others. You’ll get as much as the others. You will be treated as a human.

There is no law saying a girl can’t lift weights and a boy can’t cook. And if people are holding back from doing things that they really want to do because others would think it’s not appropriate owing to their gender, then I invite them to take a step out of the borders which others had drawn for them. You’re gonna live that life and you are the one to say how you like it to be.

And I’m so sorry to see that girls are the ones who get hurt and feel limited by these fake ideas.

You know, I hate it when a man’s physical power gives him this idea of controlling over a girl. I just hate it.

When a boy is stuck in an alley with a couple of girls, he doesn’t feel insecure and afraid, does he? No, he doesn’t.

But a girl does. I have felt it countless times.

Boys may think it’s funny and hot to catcall and wolf whistle and smirk when a girl passes by but I’m telling you it’s revolting. It’s simply revolting.

One of the things which I envy boys for is that when they are angry, when they are offended, when their families are offended (maybe insulted?), they don’t bite off their lips, they don’t burst into tears, they don’t crash, they don’t feel weak. They just land a punch on the face who dared to mouth the words that caused such things.

But a girl can’t.

I hate to be humiliated by a boy, I hate to be underestimated by a boy, I hate to be called with revolting adjectives that some people think are sexy or whatever. I hate it and I’m never going to learn to cope with it.

I want to be praised for my spirit and my courage and intelligence and talent.

I want to be described with the virtues that I like, not the things that people consider suitable for me.

8 پسندیده

I meant to write instruction but I mixed it up with an other word. :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the correction.

7 پسندیده

Aha :smile:

You’re welcome. :blush::pray:

6 پسندیده

I believe equality means if something is bad or illegal for women it has to be bad for men too and if something is legal and good for men it has to be legal for women too,but ofcourse there are some differences between this two gender but I mean in jobs and something like this.

Unfortunately in this world there are a lot of injustice and cruel behaviors to women and a lot men and boys think they can insult women and don’t respect them :face_with_raised_eyebrow:some of them think that they are the best gender and they think they can do whatever they want.

I think all girls have been victim because of their gender at least once or twice,because in the street some boys try to bother girls with their words.

I hope one day this things be better than now and girls and women can be more happy and safe .now all of us have to respect each other and try to teach our kids specially our sons to respect each other specially all girls. :relaxed:

8 پسندیده

hello freands,
i wanna talk very short but helpfull🙂
in my opinion Gender inequality not mean to be equal and equal rights beacuse each two genders not the same as one as… each of them have diffrent Specificationand this is not the meaning of boys better than girls and upside down
it means each one of them have a diffrent needs and diffrent rights

6 پسندیده

Unfortunately, it’s somehow like that…

Thank you for sharing your ideas with us :grin:

Let’s hope for better days :blush::v::rose:

5 پسندیده

Hi there Zeinab :blush:

Thank you for participating :rose::pray:

Of course you’re right, but since we’re all human beings, isn’t it perfectly normal to expect the same rights? :grin:

4 پسندیده

you’re welcome
no beacuse we don’t like in many things for example mentality and morality even in phisical body …
for this reason we should have be different rights

5 پسندیده

Hello guys
Mr Matin do you count our likes for competition ?
Don’t you ?

Sweet dreams🎀

5 پسندیده

Hi there Reyhaneh :blush::wave:

Sure, okay from now own I’ll count them like before :blush:

Starting from today.

5 پسندیده