Parental authority

No, I was suggesting to make a thread for talking about “love”. Ignore the last part. :sweat_smile:

I’m not talking about that kind of idiots who have no shame and boundaries. I’m talking about the desire of a normal boy in finding his favourite partner for life. Do you think that’s such an easy job? He sees a girl, falls in love and makes a family? Boys must look for their partners and girls must wait for them to appear (I didn’t use the other verb on purpose :sweat_smile:).
When a boy sees a girl, he gets butterflies in his stomach. It’s not his fault. Just having a wonderful girl in his life can stop that feeling for other girls. Cut us some slack.

What’s that saying? “Who did the work? The one who finished it”. So, I’m not going to let you finish and win. :joy:

(You’re right; it’s getting ridiculous :smile:)

7 پسندیده

How are you?
I was just joking! :smile:

7 پسندیده

I know you are joking, I also write everything as a joke, if I answer late, sorry :tulip::rose::blossom:

7 پسندیده

:joy::joy:

That’s not true! I even think it’s easier for girls to get over their break-ups.
Even the most difficult ones.

7 پسندیده

I’m not falling for that. :joy: I’ve already wrote a whole book on that one.

Well, then I’ll let you win if it means ending this overly ridiculous conversation. :relieved: :joy:

But I laughed myself silly. It was fun.

I’ll see you tomorrow. :rose:

7 پسندیده

Gods! I don’t buy that. Boys even don’t think about it. Besides, it’s mostly boys who end it, not girls. Though, we can’t say it for all of them.

7 پسندیده

:neutral_face: :neutral_face:
First, when you write “let” in boldfaced letters, it shows you’re giving yourself too much credit; that is not acceptable. :neutral_face:
Second, it wasn’t ridiculous. :neutral_face: It was good. It was one of my best arguments; I talked about birds, species and mating. IT WAS GOOD. :neutral_face: [:joy:]

And are you talking about “parental authority”!? We started by “break-ups” too, and ended up talking about “birds”. I can see the end of your discussion from now, which is about “lizards”, “dragons” or something. :joy:

See you tomorrow. :smile: :hibiscus:

7 پسندیده

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I’m done talking about it. :joy: let it drop!

6 پسندیده

The attitude of kids these days; alas. :unamused:

OK, enough talking about “birds and bees”. :joy: (Search the phrase :sweat_smile:)

6 پسندیده

Do you want to flaunt your veganism? It’s okay. If you’ve got it, flaunt it.

لعنتی! ای جانم. بوف کورِ، نه؟

My pleasure. Off with you.

6 پسندیده

Actually, I meant “I love animals more than I love you.” :joy:, but it works both ways. (:sweat_smile: I’m really carrying away with my hate/love joke; sorry. I don’t do that again :sweat_smile:).
:neutral_face: But wait a moment! You just teased me about my previous BIO? Guys, let’s make fun of someone’s BIO. What’s this :point_down: :point_down: supposed to mean? :rofl:

صلاح کار کجا و من خراب کجا/ببین تفاوت ره کز کجاست تا به کجا

[ It’s actually a cool poem; I had nothing to get revenge with. :smile:]

Yes, it is. It’s a real cool sentence indeed.

Thank you; Go to hell! :expressionless:

6 پسندیده

:smirk:
Anyway, you can read it as an admirable way not a teasing one. God forbids. Like if I admire someone like you. Hahahaha.

Yeah.

You too, my love. :relieved:

6 پسندیده

It’s actually “hate”, isn’t it? :joy: Damn you, what did you do to me? :sweat_smile:

6 پسندیده

I agree.

I do not agree. :joy:

Yeah, it’s just the majority.

Anyway, hello! :grin:
I’m back, finally!

Well, I guess it’s just parents controlling their kids, right?
I don’t know exactly.

There is none. :joy:
I can’t really think of one! At least not right now.

As a kid I used to hate my English classes.
They forced me to continue anyway, and I’m glad they did.
I mean, I would’ve wasted my time anyway :man_facepalming:

BTW, sorry for being late :pray:

3 پسندیده

You mean, they end the relationship and then go and cry over it? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

But jocking aside, maybe Yes, maybe No. Who cares, actually? It doesn’t change anything whether they care or not.

I didn’t tag you in the new topic cuase I thought you might be busy and I didn’t really want to bother you further. Though, if you wanted, we would be happy to see you there.

Writing: civility

I mean, I don’t want you to feel any obligation to participate in them cause I just have tagged you. It’s merely an invitation.

Thank you for taking the time to write here. :rose:

4 پسندیده

No, of course not! :joy:
Good point, though.

It’s my pleasure, really. :rose:

And thank you so much for your effort :pray:
I really enjoy talking to you guys

5 پسندیده

We, too! :joy:

I took the liberty to speak for everyone.

5 پسندیده

:joy: Well, that’s really nice to hear

5 پسندیده

Hi dear friend.
I apologize for being late.
Actually my level is not good enough to write my opinions here.
But about parental authority I think parental authority is super important in our lives.
It shapes our characteristic and it is vital because it makes our future.
I don’t know exactly but when we are a child or specially when we are a teenager we need help.
Parents should guide their children to choose the correct way.
I know someone who is really sensitive to his children.
In conclusion parents should be sensitive but not too sensitive.
Because being so fastidious and strict is not good and it causes some problems in us such as Perfectionism.
That I suffer from that :point_up_2:.
You know as I said about my book cover and…
You can realize that it is because of my parents.

So measure is medicine
To be honest I’m satisfied if my parents but right now I suffer from Perfectionism.
So at all parents should be aware of the ways that causes problems in their children and avoid behaving like that way.
Ok that’s it

Oh really?
Thanks for your energy :relaxed:

4 پسندیده

Gods, you write pretty well. And you get better by practicing more and challenging yourself. If you don’t participate only because you think you don’t write as good as others, it’ll always remain that way.

I’m not preety confident when it comes to speaking, but I take part in speaking challenges, anyway. If you want to get better at sth, you shouldn’t wait but you should go for it.

4 پسندیده