Parental authority

Not at all, my pleasure :slightly_smiling_face: :rose:

Now I feel like a grandma here :roll_eyes: :sweat_smile:

7 پسندیده

Sorry :smile: :sweat_smile:
I’m sure you’re younger than I am. I’m [painfully] 33 (funny choice of adverb :sweat_smile:). Someone calls me grandpa (I will kill her :expressionless:)

7 پسندیده

That’s completely the point. I can’t accept it because you can’t say the same thing for a girl. And you should note that people are not toys to play with. Especially girls.

Girls are proud by nature and having a boy shatter it, is not bearable for them. Most of the boys do really look at girls as toys and the relationship as a game, as a gamble. The trauma is the best part of a breakup for a girl. It’s actually nothing compare to other things might happen during a relationship.

I don’t know about other girls, but I won’t tolerate to be mistreated or to be looked at as a “pretty doll” to play with. I’m more than that.

7 پسندیده

We’re getting off the track. Would you like to make another thread specifically for this subject? (mating :joy: I guess)

But…
You’re trying to make it sound a moral thing, but actually more than 80% of it is physical and natural. In some species males try to find mate and in others females do that. Well, for humans, it’s the male who tries to find mate. Can you blame them for their nature? Have you seen the birds trying to attract females by their colourful feathers? The male wants to get laid (:sweat_smile:) and the female is attracted to colours, for God’s sake. :joy: It’s like humans; male wants to mate and female is attracted to wealth, love (ugh :nauseated_face:) and family. You girls are walking on a thin boundary line of morality and physicality. You can blame your God for that.

Anyway, on behalf of all boys on the planet, I am sorry! Sorry, OK?! :joy:

6 پسندیده

I meant to end it but you sent that comment of yours and well, you don’t want me to shut my mouth and don’t answer back, do you?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Well, that’s not fair and not an acceptable excuse. Come on! A boy filirting with several girls at the same time has nothing to do with nature. You don’t have to give your instinct a free rein for crying out loud!

:rofl: It’ll get way more than a “sorry” to get me to back off.

And now you can end this ridiculous discussion by not answering back. The choice is yours. :relieved: :joy:

7 پسندیده

Hi🌼
My text is from a teenager expressing his anger, not from the point of view of a responsible parent, I had to write about a teenager’s anger and hatred of useless checks have to find out from a parent what he expects from a teenager :hibiscus: :hugs:

7 پسندیده

No, I was suggesting to make a thread for talking about “love”. Ignore the last part. :sweat_smile:

I’m not talking about that kind of idiots who have no shame and boundaries. I’m talking about the desire of a normal boy in finding his favourite partner for life. Do you think that’s such an easy job? He sees a girl, falls in love and makes a family? Boys must look for their partners and girls must wait for them to appear (I didn’t use the other verb on purpose :sweat_smile:).
When a boy sees a girl, he gets butterflies in his stomach. It’s not his fault. Just having a wonderful girl in his life can stop that feeling for other girls. Cut us some slack.

What’s that saying? “Who did the work? The one who finished it”. So, I’m not going to let you finish and win. :joy:

(You’re right; it’s getting ridiculous :smile:)

7 پسندیده

How are you?
I was just joking! :smile:

7 پسندیده

I know you are joking, I also write everything as a joke, if I answer late, sorry :tulip::rose::blossom:

7 پسندیده

:joy::joy:

That’s not true! I even think it’s easier for girls to get over their break-ups.
Even the most difficult ones.

7 پسندیده

I’m not falling for that. :joy: I’ve already wrote a whole book on that one.

Well, then I’ll let you win if it means ending this overly ridiculous conversation. :relieved: :joy:

But I laughed myself silly. It was fun.

I’ll see you tomorrow. :rose:

7 پسندیده

Gods! I don’t buy that. Boys even don’t think about it. Besides, it’s mostly boys who end it, not girls. Though, we can’t say it for all of them.

7 پسندیده

:neutral_face: :neutral_face:
First, when you write “let” in boldfaced letters, it shows you’re giving yourself too much credit; that is not acceptable. :neutral_face:
Second, it wasn’t ridiculous. :neutral_face: It was good. It was one of my best arguments; I talked about birds, species and mating. IT WAS GOOD. :neutral_face: [:joy:]

And are you talking about “parental authority”!? We started by “break-ups” too, and ended up talking about “birds”. I can see the end of your discussion from now, which is about “lizards”, “dragons” or something. :joy:

See you tomorrow. :smile: :hibiscus:

7 پسندیده

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I’m done talking about it. :joy: let it drop!

6 پسندیده

The attitude of kids these days; alas. :unamused:

OK, enough talking about “birds and bees”. :joy: (Search the phrase :sweat_smile:)

6 پسندیده

Do you want to flaunt your veganism? It’s okay. If you’ve got it, flaunt it.

لعنتی! ای جانم. بوف کورِ، نه؟

My pleasure. Off with you.

6 پسندیده

Actually, I meant “I love animals more than I love you.” :joy:, but it works both ways. (:sweat_smile: I’m really carrying away with my hate/love joke; sorry. I don’t do that again :sweat_smile:).
:neutral_face: But wait a moment! You just teased me about my previous BIO? Guys, let’s make fun of someone’s BIO. What’s this :point_down: :point_down: supposed to mean? :rofl:

صلاح کار کجا و من خراب کجا/ببین تفاوت ره کز کجاست تا به کجا

[ It’s actually a cool poem; I had nothing to get revenge with. :smile:]

Yes, it is. It’s a real cool sentence indeed.

Thank you; Go to hell! :expressionless:

6 پسندیده

:smirk:
Anyway, you can read it as an admirable way not a teasing one. God forbids. Like if I admire someone like you. Hahahaha.

Yeah.

You too, my love. :relieved:

6 پسندیده

It’s actually “hate”, isn’t it? :joy: Damn you, what did you do to me? :sweat_smile:

6 پسندیده

I agree.

I do not agree. :joy:

Yeah, it’s just the majority.

Anyway, hello! :grin:
I’m back, finally!

Well, I guess it’s just parents controlling their kids, right?
I don’t know exactly.

There is none. :joy:
I can’t really think of one! At least not right now.

As a kid I used to hate my English classes.
They forced me to continue anyway, and I’m glad they did.
I mean, I would’ve wasted my time anyway :man_facepalming:

BTW, sorry for being late :pray:

3 پسندیده