چالش خاطره

Haha your explanation was understandable in her world

5 پسندیده

OMG…getting 18 for a blank paper?
How lucky you are :smile:

4 پسندیده

Which part are you akheying me for? :neutral_face: The depression, embarrassment or pitiful 18? In fact when those three get together, they become a very good memory. :joy:

Actually, I didn’t care about 0, so why should I care about 18? :smile: Once, the school principal sent for me to go to his office. I told the student who brought me the message “tell him if he wants to talk to me, then he must come to my class”. When he saw me later, he yelled at me, :joy: but I couldn’t care less about those idiots. I was their best student; I had done my share of ‘being good’. It was my time to ‘be bad’.

6 پسندیده

Hey there!
I call to mind a time in my middle school, it was the last day of the school year, there was this science teacher we all had found her a kindred spirit till then. She was our teacher for three years. She was strict and powerful toward us. But, we liked her anyway. I don’t know why, but you just can’t despise some people. Anyway, during the very first few minutes of that last class, some girls started sighing, sobbing, then bursting into tears and telling how much they would miss her over the coming years and things like that. Meanwhile, she started recounting some of her memories and pleading us to not cry because it makes her feel blue, and she would also cry, and she doesn’t want to cry in front of us. That day everyone cried except me. I didn’t do it for three main reasons: 1- To tell you the truth, I’m not that emotional, sometimes I even hear the roar of my laughter at my miserable problems for Christ’s sake 2- I found her words so logical, not the ones I mentioned before, the other things she had told us that day: those memories. 3- I thought to myself, when someone is pleading like that for something, it’s really hard for you to ignore it and do the opposite. So, I didn’t cry and tried hard to get better marks in my final exam just the way she always wanted us in order to put a little smile on her charm face. During that day and also the following year whenever my classmates were in their moods, they pointed at me and introduced me as that cold and inhuman girl who didn’t cry to others for Pete’s sake, and when they saw me approving their words with a numb expression, they merely quit doing so after one or two tries.
✿Thanks for creating this topic.

6 پسندیده

You don’t cry but sure you can laugh or make laugh. :smile: That’s a million times better. I hate it when girls easily turn on the waterworks.

5 پسندیده

Thank you for sharing your memories.
I’m jealous of people who can control their tears.mine burst out ,out of my control
Always every time every where😅

6 پسندیده

My pleasure.^_________^

5 پسندیده