چالش خاطره

سلام به همگی
یکی از کارایی که یه استاد زبانم تاکید داشت هر شب انجام بدیم و به رایتینگمون کمک میکنه نوشتن یه خاطره‌ی کوتاه از هر روزمون بود تجربه خوب و جالبی بود گفتم اینجا مطرح کنم اگه دوست دارین دور هم خاطره بگیم☺️

14 پسندیده

Hi
Actually I don’t let anyone to read my diaries :grimacing: and it’s so difficult for me to write about myself in public. But I think it’s a fantastic way to improve writing so from tomorrow I will start
:raised_hands:t5:

7 پسندیده

I will tell you a boring story tomorrow, but ladies first!

7 پسندیده

About you i should say “ i know!” Read it with monica’s accent :grimacing:

6 پسندیده

I will start it but tomorrow i’m looking for an
:grin:interesting diary

7 پسندیده

That’s right , thanksfule for this great sentence 's :+1::clap::clap::clap::clap::bouquet:

6 پسندیده

He doesn’t know what you’re talking about (I assume). He hasn’t watched FRIENDS yet.

6 پسندیده

you mean talking about our daily routine and activities ?

5 پسندیده

Haha actually he has watched it more than me🥲

5 پسندیده

It’s up to you . I think sometimes it can be a fun part of our day and sometimes just the daily routine

6 پسندیده

Actually I watched the whole 10 seasons more than 6 or 7 times
:grin::grin:

6 پسندیده

Well ,that sounds fun :smiley:
I like to participate so tonight I’ll probably write sth

6 پسندیده

I wanna start the first one of mine.
It’s the fourth day of my running routine . I go to a park near my home and wear my handsfree. It’s actually the important part of my running not only because of listening to a music and becoming motivated , but also to show other people I can’t hear them :grin:

7 پسندیده

So good . I’m looking forward to read it

6 پسندیده

:neutral_face: Damn!!!

(But I actually watched it more that 30 times, so I win, you lose, have a good day to both of ya! :joy:)

6 پسندیده

I found one that doesn’t need censorship. OK.

It happened when I was a teenager (who said “really”!? :expressionless:). It was the beginning of my long-lasting depression, and I was in high school. You know when you get depressed you forget things more easily. Once I got up and went to school as always and just found out our teacher is going to take a test. Normally, someone in this situation gets very nervous, but I couldn’t care less. So when everyone was going to go to the school exam room, my friend and I ditched the class and test, sat under a tree in the schoolyard, just passing time. Unfortunately, the school vice-principal saw us. He angrily took our hands and forced us to the exam room, where other students were waiting for the papers. He pushed us in and said loudly (while others were laughing at us) “They were sitting under a berry tree”. I was angry at him and at the world, so I sat and took my exam papers, but didn’t write anything. After a few minutes I turned my blank paper in and said “I’m finished”. The next week, when our teacher was reading the test results in the class, my result was very funny. He gave me 18 (out of 20). I still don’t know why he did that, but I was sure he was very considerate of his students. I wish him a happy life.

8 پسندیده

Hi there
My son love’s pet.last night he told me that if only(I wish) I had tortious .at morning when I drove to work all of the souden I saw a tortuous ploding itself across the rode i took it and turn back home and gave it to him

8 پسندیده

I’ve got one😉
Today as usual I was doing my own bussiness after I had been playing with my 4-year-old daugther for hours, she came to me and asked what I was doing, I was so into my bussiness so I didn’t want to explain what I was doing ( as She always wants explanation and I explain meekly​:weary:, but this time I was really busy),I told her I was doing something related to adults and that was not related to children so I couldn’t talk about it and if so she wouldn’t understand :grimacing::lying_face:
She insisted on knowing that, and told me:
tell me, I can understand :neutral_face:

That was the moment that I just made a very professional sentence and put every strang word could ever any one think of, and just utterd it in the most serious way ever in order to her not to understand :muscle::smiling_imp:
Guess what :roll_eyes: the first thing she said after my big strang sentence was done, was:
uhu…now I got it :zipper_mouth_face:
Then she left me alone :cry::roll_eyes:
Can you imagin how funny it was for me to say that meaningless scrambled words and prevent myselft from laughing, then seeing her giving up … it was a relief :smiling_imp:

8 پسندیده

I couldn’t find an appropriate word to say my “akhey” feeling in english so Akheyy😅

5 پسندیده

Awww good for your boy :relieved:

6 پسندیده