Bad Choices Effortless English

خواهشمندم لطفاً اگر کسی فرصت و محبت دارد متن زیر را ترجمه بفرماید. بعضی جملات و کلمات را AJ در درس واژگان توضیح دادند اما اکثر جملات ترجمه سخت و نامفهمومی دارند بنده قادر به ترجمه آنها نبودم لطفا کمک کنید.

Bad Choices

I am a 33 year old divorced woman with four kids. I was married for 12 years and I have been divorced for
approximately 3 years. I met my new boyfriend during my divorce. We hit it off and have been together ever
since. He is a 44 year old divorced man. When I met him he had been divorced for 2 years. Well, I met his exwife and she seemed to be an okay person. What I found out 3 months into my relationship with him was that
he was fooling around with his ex-wife again-- who also at this time had a boyfriend of her own. I figured
that since I did not have a committed relationship with him, I had no place to say anything. The problem is
it continued further into our relationship, up to the point when I found out I was pregnant. At the same time I
found out that he and his ex-wife planned to go to his family reunion together. Of course before all of this, I
drove by his house one night and saw her car parked outside his home. The excuse I got after all of this was
that they were considering getting back together. I thought it was very funny that as soon as she met me, she
found interest in him again.
I guess my issue is the fact that now I am still in this relationship. I have brought a child into this nonsense
and I hate the fact that he keeps in contact with her. My boyfriend has taken responsibility for her son from a
previous relationship. His excuse for having so much contact with his ex-wife is because of that boy. I know
this is not true but I have no real proof otherwise. I have also dealt with him taking women to hotels and my
gut tells me it was her, but he promises it was not her.
I have tried to get over all the cheating. I know that she is very close to his family and I also know that his
family does not like me because I stand up for myself. I guess the bottom line is knowing how much contact
his ex-wife has with him and the fact that he knows I can’t stand her. Am I in a weird relationship with a man
that wants to have his cake and eat it too? Or am I being paranoid and need to trust him when he says he
does not want her. I have never had so much animosity towards two people in my life. I do love this man, but
I feel like I have put myself back in an unhealthy relationship with a man that is trying to lie to me.
To be totally honest, now that I have his child I even hate the fact that he helps her son. She never has to ask
for anything regarding that boy, but I have to constantly remind him when our son needs something. He does it
for the other boy without thinking, but my son is a second thought even when I have said, “Look at your son.
He is in dire need”. I was married to a cheating man and hooked up with another cheating man. I wonder if
it’s just my bad choices in men.

4 پسندیده

دوتا پیشنهاد برات دارم؛

1. خود شما تمام جملات رو ترجمه کنید و از بقیه بخواید تا ایرادات شما رو بگن.
  2. اگر خیلی برات مهم و مفیده، می‌تونی از مترجم‌های پولی سایت‌های فریلنسر کمک بگیری. چون فکر نمی‌کنم ترجمه کردن یک صفحه‌ی کامل برای کاربر‌های اینجا “مهم” یا “مفید” باشه، اونم صرفاً برای محبت کردن.
8 پسندیده

سلام
درود بر شما

متنش خیلی طولانیه، ولی اگه براتون خیلی مهمه، توی پیام خصوصی شماره تماسم رو می‌دم که زمانش رو با هم هماهنگ بشیم تا تلفنی و یا با ویس خدمتتون ترجمه کنم.

فقط پیشاپیش ببخشید که من فقط ساعات خاصی در روز وقتم آزادتره.

موفق باشی دوست عزیز

:hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:

7 پسندیده

اَلا فَمیدم کاشونی هسی؛ :smile: خب البته یَ داوطِلِبم پیدا شد کمکِد کنَه، وِلی اِگه خاسی، می‌تونیم هِمیجا جملا رو با هم ترجمه کنیمو. شما جمله رو انتخاب کُ، ترجمِشو بنویس، مِن و بِقیه راهنمایید می‌کنیمو. (جالب شد، همشهری هستیم :smile:)

بذار جمله‌ی اولو بنویسم:

I am a 33 year old divorced woman with four kids. I was married for 12 years and I have been divorced for approximately 3 years.

من یه زن مطلقه‌ی 33 ساله هستم با چهارتا بچه. برای دوازده سال بود که متأهل بودم و تقریباً سه ساله که طلاق گرفته‌ام.

7 پسندیده

درود بر شما

شیطون فقط به همشهریات کمک می‌کنی!؟!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::blush:

6 پسندیده

اونو ول کن! یادمه قدیما توی تاپیکای مکالمه‌ی انگلیسی شرکت می‌کردی. حتماً باید تگت کنم که بیای اونجا؟ :neutral_face:

5 پسندیده

لطف داری. :hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:
یه کم سرم شلوغ شده این چند وقت.
:woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:
مثل شما هم که توی انگلیسی خوش سر و زبون نیستم.
:blush::blush::relaxed:

4 پسندیده

این بهونه هیچوقت قدیمی نمی‌شه، نه؟ :joy: (:older_man: البته من سرم از 25 سالگی شروع کرد به خلوت شدن :sweat_smile: برای تو هم آرزو می‌کنم بشه :joy:)

درک می‌کنم :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ولی می‌تونم یادت بدم. راهش اینه که مث احمقا به نظر برسی :joy:

بهونه رو بذار کنار؛ هر از گاهی درباره‌ی یه موضوع که بچه‌ها می‌ذارن بنویس، قول می‌دم خیلی سوال‌پیچت نکنم. (:crossed_fingers:) به هر حال ما خوشال می‌شیم ببینیمت؛ خوش باشی. :hibiscus:

4 پسندیده

قربان محبتت
:hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:
خیلی گلی

البته اگه موهای من رو چشم نزنی حتما در خدمت هستم. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

دور از جونت
ولی منِ ساده کلاس لازمم :blush::blush::blush:

4 پسندیده

قول نمی‌دم؛ ولی بیا! :smile:

3 پسندیده