Writing: civility

:thinking: :face_with_monocle:

Come to think of it I am one of the rudest people you have ever seen in your life. Huh?:smirk:
@Addison

8 پسندیده

You’re one of the best people I’ve never seen in my life. :smile: (I mean we never met :sweat_smile:). I don’t even dare to joke about you being a bad person.

Any question about the dinosaur though? :neutral_face:

8 پسندیده

Because you just saw my goodness, you probably think I am good… .
Anyway, I was talking about your main writing, you precisely said that sometimes talking formally to a friend who considers you as his close pal is very rude. I know I am not your close pal, but as far as I recall, once you told me that you don’t like me to talk to you formally. I wonder did my so-called politeness rub you the wrong way? Did you consider it as some kind of rudeness?

Tell you me. :face_with_monocle:

7 پسندیده

You were good? When did I miss that then? :smile:

Yes, my good friend. It doesn’t look good when I try to be friendly, and in return I receive a very formal reply. It’s like being ice-cold to a person. Being formal, just like being informal, has its own place and time.

How long is it that we know each other? A year? Isn’t that enough to see someone as your friend, not a stranger that you say “دوست عزیز” to him in a weird way?

The whole misunderstanding that happened that day was because of that coldness I sensed in your messages.

It’s too late. You killed my spirit. You must’ve mentioned it at the beginning of your comment. YOU’RE LATE, DAMMIT. :slightly_frowning_face:

8 پسندیده

,See not saw. Why on earth I don’t care about details, sometimes?

I’m a geek. Someone who is not good in social interactions.
You just wanted to hear this, huh? ! ┐( ˘_˘)┌

You’ve insulted me by saying this. Why on earth do I have to talk to someone I don’t consider as a friend for such a long time?! Time is a precious thing, I suppose.

:unamused:

8 پسندیده

Oh, yes, it changes everything. I do see only your goodness. But I’m sure you are good.
Why do I sound like I’m flirting with you? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Shame on me. :neutral_face:

No, but it helped a little. :joy: (I’m joking, and you’re paranoid; :expressionless: I don’t know why you said that. That’s not how I see you)

I can think of a lot of reasons actually. For one, just to pass time. Another one, cos you are polite. Another one… oh, shut up!

I cannot believe people really believe that.

:sweat_smile:

8 پسندیده

Hi there, guys!

Thank you, @gisoo13 and @Reyhaneh_Nazary.
Why everyone’s better than me at picking a topic? :joy:

I’m not sure about this one. It’s just how it works. You have to follow the basic dynamics. And if you don’t, it won’t last! All relationships are based on mutual respect. But the thing is, we can’t define “respect” here. It’s totally situational.

Only all the time :joy: But just my friends. Not in a bad way, though (maybe it’s not even “mistreating” or “disrespecting”). It’s just what we do. We give each other a hard time. We make fun of everything and everyone all the time.
But joking aside, no, I can never do that. I’m always making fun of everything (in a harmless, friendly way :blush:). But I always try not to cross any lines.

I just simply stop trying (and that doesn’t mean I’d disrespect them).

Generally?
I’d have to say not being able to control your rage, not considering other people’s feelings, talking too loudly, and the whole state of being a Tataloo fan :joy: I mean, come on! Grow up!

8 پسندیده

I know it seems a little crafty. But that’s exactly what we do. We’re all selfish. We act nice because we love the compliments and all the admiration we get from it. We act nice to feel good and that’s what we get from doing it.

8 پسندیده

My pleasure.

Ahhhh. We are on the same side. Hate is a strong word to express detestation, but I think that’s the very thing to use for him.

You’re right. It’s not a bad thing, though. We can’t blame anyone for wanting to feel good. If that feeling is what drives people to behave like a decent person, then let it be. Even if that feeling somehow comes from our selfishness than any other holy reason.

8 پسندیده

Yeah, right :man_facepalming: He’s just a disgrace to the whole human race :joy:

Exactly :ok_hand: That’s not a bad thing. It’s just that we have to know the reason. But it’s totally healthy.

8 پسندیده

Hello everyone :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2:
Your welcome :dizzy::pray:t2:
I don’t know exactly but you picked good one for speaking well done ! :blush::v:t2:

I’m going to write next week if God will :pray:t2::innocent::crossed_fingers:t2:

8 پسندیده

:smile::smile: Thanks! :pray:‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

8 پسندیده

In my opinion, in any relationship we need to respect and civility even if you want to talk to a child or baby, If you do not care, Or if you frown at him or mistreat him, he will not want to see you again

When I was a kid, I had an relative, and He was bothering me and I never wanted to see him, so I think civilities is important for any relationship even with a child

What’s your react if you go to a shop, like a fruit shop and The shopkeeper will answer you with a frown? :thinking:

so even in a smaller relationship, we need to Respect :smile:

No, I have never done that. I never do that

I try to treat people the same, I never want to upset anyone but if I realize this relationship can hurt me, I will cut it off. :blossom::blossom::blossom:

It’s a general question and depend on a lot of factors

why he/she do not respect for me or why he/she do this behavior for me, But in general, i try to answer them with respect, But if I find out that he is hurting me, I will cut off my relationship with him.

Even the way you look or if you laugh or frown inappropriately, it can be a sign of disrespect

Your hand gestures can be a sign of disrespect or a sign of respect

In this forum, You can even disrespect someone by not just liking them (:heart:) and liking others in the topic …

Can’t you?

Thanks to Mr. Mashreghi for Beating me :grin::heart::pray:

@Addison

9 پسندیده

That’s exactly how I wash my hands of kids. :rofl:

Though, it doesn’t mean I don’t respect them. The thing is, if children get to like you, they just cling to you 24 hours a day and somehow you find yourself more occupied with them than their mothers! So, that frowning of mine is only a self defence. :relieved:

8 پسندیده

I have a little sister, so I understand what you are saying :expressionless::joy:

7 پسندیده

:roll_eyes:
We’re not good/bad people, we are people with good/bad behaviors, I assume. So I am not good! I am a person with good and bad behaviors.

Being geek is not that bad in my world, we like books and theories and… <( ̄︶ ̄)>
We think why on earth doth some people like parties, clothes, fashion to name but a few rather than the things we like? They are weird. :joy:

:thinking: As I recall you said you’ve never seen me.

:neutral_face:

Most of us think we’re gonna live forever, and we’re never gonna die at least not yet. So, we act in a way like if we’re gonna live more than a second. We basically forget to seize the day.

I don’t give a damn about it. ( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)

7 پسندیده

You didn’t consider my feelings, I used to be one of his fans for crying out loud. :neutral_face: You disrespected me. :expressionless:

You bad, bad girl! You did disrespect me. Off with you. :rage:

8 پسندیده

Don’t play with words. They’re the same. :neutral_face:

And cats? Or and such? (To be fair, both of you are weird. :smile:)

I did? When? It’s a bad thing to say to a person? Did I really say that?

:frowning_face:

8 پسندیده

:no_mouth:

:thinking:

:rofl:<( ̄︶ ̄):arrow_upper_right:Here

8 پسندیده

Bloody hell, when you say “I don’t see you” it means “I don’t even acknowledge your presence”. :neutral_face: Actually, I said “I’ve never seen you”. It was part of a compliment. Don’t put words in my mouth. And don’t play with words, for the thousandth time. :unamused:

I will skin you alive with a blunt knife, if you do that again. :unamused: (Oh, Lord! I’m getting crueller. :sweat_smile:)

8 پسندیده