Writing: civility

:joy: Yeah, sorry
I did it as a joke. It was supposed to be some kind of irony

But anyway, really!? :joy: I’m glad that you “used to be” one. You’ve grown up :grin:

8 پسندیده

I did say I dislike him, I didn’t say I dislike his fans. It’s actually none of my concern what people listen to. Andddddddd, I feel pretty much disrespected and mistreated and judged by the way you thought of me. :expressionless: :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

8 پسندیده

Why are you so violent!?
Do you enjoy being cruel to others?
whats your purpose?

i remember you wanted to kill me with one hand! I am very lucky to be alive now! :sweat_smile:

Please calm down, take a deep breath, put down your dagger, drink a glass of water :cup_with_straw::grin:

(i think i played with the tail of a lion ! :woozy_face:)

7 پسندیده

OK, let me just… [inhaling] [exhaling]… No, it didn’t work! I still want to massacre you and your family. :neutral_face:

I’m dying, so… even a hare, the weakest of animals, may insult a dead lion.

7 پسندیده

I’m sorry, my dear friend, Mr. Tajik. I’m not allowed to talk off the topic. People might think there’s some sort of discrimination among the users. We don’t want to disturb them, do we? I will talk about the subject from now on.

7 پسندیده

Why it is not possible to delete account in the forum :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

7 پسندیده

Guys, have you gotten into a quarrel?

7 پسندیده

Who are you talking to? (If I may ask this off-the-topic question)

7 پسندیده

All of you. You seem a bit down these days and whenever I come here I see a couple of comments have been deleted. What’s going on with you, guys?

Gods, why do I feel so nosy?! :sweat_smile:

And what’s wrong with " off-the-topic questions"? They are fun.

7 پسندیده

I don’t delete anything. I THINK about what I’m going to say.

If you got a sense of quarrel from my previous message, I must inform you, kind lady, that was very polite (like the name of the thread). It’s ironic you can see quarrel in a very polite comment, isn’t it?

And I’m not allowed to talk off the topic any more. (I just came back to the subject on purpose)

7 پسندیده

I don’t need to see a couple of swear words or sth to see the tention. You can be polite and still rub others the wrong way. There are many many games to play with words.

:roll_eyes:

Why?

7 پسندیده

I’m not allowed to say; it’s off the topic. :joy: Some people might think their threads have “خار”. We don’t want to do that, do we?

Have a good night

7 پسندیده

It’s my thread and as long as I am myself a ever-off the topic talking “خار”, I don’t mind it.

Do whatever you want in other threads but not in mine.

7 پسندیده

Hiya!

You don’t like me to play with words, and I don’t like you saying,“don’t play with words, they are the same.” When they aren’t the same just because you think they are. :relieved:
By the way, I DO like playing with words.
خواهی نشوی رسوا، همرنگ جماعت شو! :expressionless:
خواهی نشوی همرنگ، رسوای جماعت شو! :ok_hand:
. .

I think you are right about talking formally and informally in different occasions. You are older than me and I normally talk to older people in a way that shows the respect I feel for them. When I reflect on it, I can say if a friend talk to me in a formal way, I’ll give them one of my dirty looks, and if they continue doing it, I’ll become all the more irritated in a way that… no, let’s just skip it.:smirk:(I was about revealing my true colors. :sweat_smile:)

Don’t talk gibberish!
:relieved:

<( ̄︶ ̄)>One of the gaiety things in my life is messing with mentors. They are weird. Who on earth likes correcting the grammatical mistakes of others? :thinking:

Yeah. I am a person of mature age for pete’s sake. :sunglasses:

Holly Cow! What a brilliant defense! It lifts my spirit.
But I just wanted to act like a squeamish girl! You bad, bad girl! :wink:
Anyway, did you like my frown? :rage:
You’re such an amazing girl.

8 پسندیده

:joy: Telling people they’re wrong, straight to their face? I would’ve done that for free. I’m kidding, though. It’s just a part of our job. We have to make our peace with it.

Alright, I’m not gonna play the “anime profile picture” card, then. :grin::japanese_ogre:

8 پسندیده

I know. I just wanted to play along. :joy: If I thought you were serious, my answer probably would have been sth else.

Yeah, but let’s not use it so frequently. :sweat_smile:

That’s kind of you. The feeling is mutual.
Like likes like. :rose: :v: :rose: :crossed_fingers:

It’s such a relief you have some affection and mercy toward animals at least. :joy:

5 پسندیده

@Addison

Mr. Mashreghi, I’m gonna be so pissed off if you continue with this off the topic nonesense. :smile: Come on, Grow up! :joy: :expressionless:

5 پسندیده

Yeah, I know! I’m just saying it’s a little boring, and I avoid doing boring things as much as possible. That’s the reason why you mentors are weird in my opinion. Indeed, sometimes doing boring things seems inevitable.
Anyway, your job helps us getting better and better in our writings. So, thank you. :wink:

Thanks. :smirk:

Okay. :blush:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 پسندیده

Me, too.
Anyway Giso, don’t call him Mr. Mashreghi. He would put you to death for that.

6 پسندیده

Well, why can he refer to me as “young lady”, “kind lady”, “spoiled brat”, “book warm” or “مدیر”, for crying out loud !?

I don’t really mind them, but I think it gives me every right to call him whatever I like. :relieved:

6 پسندیده