Writing Challenge – The Media
Hi there, welcome to this week’s writing challenge.
Let’s talk about media.
Media are the communication outlets or tools used to store and deliver information or data.
Now, I want you guys to write about how the media can change, manipulate, influence, persuade, and control the world in both positive and negative ways.
First of all, please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.
Secondly, if you have no idea what to write about, don’t worry.
You can simply answer the questions but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.
Next, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.
- Do you trust the information you get from the news?
- How does the media help create a healthy society?
- How has the media changed in our country during the last 20 years?
- Should the media just report the facts or should the media interpret the facts?
- If you are someone who usually follows the news, has there been a time when you decided to stop? Why and for how long?