تمرین رایتینگ - دروغ سفید

Hello
1.I don’t lie but I don’t tell anything anytime. I don’t mean hide something I mean bold more necessary issues.
3. I don’t this telling with lie is okay because eventually people notice the and feel foolish so we should try to tell the truth in a nice way.
4.lieing could completely destroyed the trust.
5.I considered with lie more harmless than lie because it’s from a person who likes you but they are not comfortable with you or don’t consider you as a logical person. Even though I must admire that the truth is heart full sometimes.
Please give me a fide back :pray:

6 پسندیده

Hey there!

There was this girl, I remember who did something wrong. All but everyone accused her of, of not being the way she was supposed to be, of not to act the way she was supposed to act, according to the tribe she shared her blood with the most. Because people in a tribe have almost a similar way of thinking, their beliefs are more of a piece to name a few. So as I noticed, there is this illusion that people put themselves open to in these kinds of situations; a fantasy in which each and every member of the same tribe possesses well and truly much the same thoughts in those certain things and having such thoughts lead to presumably same actions and if you’re the one who isn’t acting the way you are supposed to act, then the blames are on you.

I saw her friends provoke her into refusing to have done such a thing, to use a white lie in her defense, but every time they tried, she precisely refused to do so which was per se peculiar, adorable and wrong altogether.

White lies are literally and figuratively lies with glorious names we give to them to protect no one but our egos.
I would be very grateful to receive your feedback.

6 پسندیده

سلام چالش جدید جمعه رو نمیذارید؟ :slightly_frowning_face:

3 پسندیده

Hi there :blush:

Sure :blush:

I’m not sure what you meant, but maybe you could say
I don’t lie, but I also don’t tell everything all the time.

I don’t think telling white lies is okay because eventually people will notice, and feel foolish (for trusting us).

Lying could completely destroy the trust.

I consider white lies less harmful than the other lies.

The truth is hurtful sometimes.

Thank you, Dorsa :blush::pray::rose: Enjoyde your views on the matter

4 پسندیده

Hi there! :blush::wave:

Sure :blush: I’ll try

Sorry, I’m not sure I’m able to understand this part
You meant, “everyone”?

not acting*

I’m not sure about using this one as an adverb here
I mean, maybe “definitely” could be a better a choice :grin:

provoking*

nothing*

That was great :ok_hand::clap::rose:

Enjoyed your essay, dear Raha :blush::pray:

4 پسندیده

سلام، ظهرتون بخیر :blush::wave:

بله می‌خواستم امروز بعد از ظهر بذارم چالش بعدی رو.

عذر می‌خوام بابت نامنظم بودنش، حتما سعی می‌کنم با نظم بهتری ادامه بدم گذاشتن چالش‌های هفتگی رو

3 پسندیده

No. I meant ‘almost’ everyone.

Apparently, I’m not good at choosing appreciate words. ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Thanks. (◕ᴗ◕✿)

By the way, I’m waiting for your next challenge. You have them every 10 days, huh?

4 پسندیده

Oh, no. Don’t say that. It was just a suggestion :grin:

Well, actually every week.

I’m gonna post one, tonight :grin:

3 پسندیده

mamnoon azatoon :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray::

3 پسندیده

My pleasure :blush::rose: ‎‎‎‎‎‎

2 پسندیده

I meant writing challenges. As I know you have both writing and speaking challenges. So yeah…

Well, your suggestion was good, but the word I used there wasn’t appreciate for that situation. I didn’t know it and you mentioned it to me which was great. I like to improve my writing skills and to do that, l cannot go without getting feedback from others. I try my best to write correctly, but I know in my bones it’s not enough. .

3 پسندیده

I’ll post another by the end of the week :grin: Stay tuned :joy:

I’ll try my best to help as much as I can.
But as an English student, I was never interested in writing or grammar rules :man_facepalming::joy:
And now, as a learner, I’m still not :man_facepalming: But I’ll try my best

Don’t worry. You’ll get there. Just remember how you learned Persian, right? It took time

3 پسندیده

Many thanks.
BTW, grammar books are really boring. Who likes them? Novels are way much better.

3 پسندیده

Yeah, exactly

Who needs it? You’ll get there eventually :grin:

3 پسندیده

Why on earth did I use an inappropriate word here for crying out loud? Appreciate or appropriate? :neutral_face:

Yes, I will.

3 پسندیده

Actually, I wanted to say, but I didn’t
And see? You found out yourself :grin:

Yeah, “I’m not good at choosing the appropriate words”.

3 پسندیده