Writing Challenge – White Lies
Welcome to this week’s writing challenge.
Today we want to talk about white lies.
Now, a white lie is a harmless or trivial lie, especially one told to avoid hurting someone’s feelings.
So, you’re lying, in order to protect people from getting hurt.
Okay, let’s start.
First of all, please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.
Secondly, if you have no idea what to write about, don’t worry. You can simply answer the questions but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.
Next, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.
- Would you lie to get your way? Do you consider yourself a liar?
- Is a white lie still classified as a lie?
- Is it okay to tell white lies in your opinion? When do you think telling a lie is acceptable?
- What are the consequences of lying?
- Do you consider white lies completely harmless?
Have fun, good luck!