حل معمای انگلیسی جدید

ببین میتونی جواب این سه تا معما رو حدس بزنی.

سطح متوسط: :star::star:
لهجه: آمریکایی

:small_orange_diamond:معمای اول

A cloud was my mother, the wind is my father, my son is the cool stream, and my daughter is the fruit of the land. A rainbow is my bed, the earth my final resting place, and I’m the torment of man. Who Am I?

:small_orange_diamond:معمای دوم

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, “If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50.” The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he’ll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

:small_orange_diamond:معمای سوم

I am something people love or hate. I change peoples appearances and thoughts. If a person takes care of them self I will go up even higher. To some people I will fool them. To others I am a mystery. Some people might want to try and hide me but I will show. No matter how hard people try I will Never go down. What am I?

:question:هر کدوم رو که تونستی حدس بزنی همین زیر کامنت کن تا بهت بگم حدست درست بود یا نه.

:round_pushpin:آدرس این ویدئو در اپلیکیشن زبان‌شناس:
بخش زبان‌شناس- انگلیسی با فائزه

:cinema: سرعت این ویدئو رو تو اپلیکیشن زبان‌شناس کم کن تا بهتر متوجه بشی!

:star_struck: به کمک لینک داخل بایو، همین الان زبان‌شناسی شو!

ویدئو

لینک دانلود ویدئو

متن و ترجمه ویدئو

Heather’s Riddles(4).pdf (71.7 کیلوبایت)

لینک ویدئو در تلگرام

لینک ویدئو در اینستاگرام

4 پسندیده

1: Rain
2: The man write this: exact weight
3: age

2 پسندیده