تمرین رایتینگ - عادات

Thank you.

What? First you say,

and then, you tell me something completely different. I don’t get it. What’s wrong with you? :smirk: :joy:
Joking aside, thanks.

Yes, you are right.

Thank you, too.

5 پسندیده

Yeah, but I’ve heard “go with the tide”
or “follow the tide” before. I thought maybe you mean either one of these :grin:
But, are you sure about “follow with”?

Yeah, you’re right. My bad :grin::pray::rose:
I often use “I hope” and something felt unnatural about using past simple :joy: But you’re totally right, I should’ve remembered from the subjunctive rule for “were”

4 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy: Those are for our newbies. You guys feel free

You’re welcome :blush::rose:

5 پسندیده

I can’t wait to hear your next challenge. :smiling_imp:

6 پسندیده

Maybe I should doubt my knowledge to improve.
But I read it in a English channel though, it can be totally incorrect.

I see, No problem I have had thousands of this problem in English :sweat_smile::woman_facepalming:t2:
Thanks really I reviewed all grammers :grin::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

God…:laughing::sweat_smile::rofl:
The funniest mistake of my life! :neutral_face::sweat_smile:

4 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy:
That would be tomorrow
Speaking time :grin:

7 پسندیده

No, no. If you’ve read it somewhere before, it’s alright :grin:

:joy::v: It turned out well, then

:rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

6 پسندیده

I agree with that you said :grin::ok_hand:t2:

Yep :blush::pray:t2:
Thank youuu🌼

5 پسندیده

-“آخ جون” in english… :otter:

4 پسندیده

But as you know, I’m not taking part in your speaking challenges, so by saying your next challenge, I mean your next writing challenge.

6 پسندیده

Hi

1. I think we acquire them from our goals and belifs and it might be from our culture or against it.
  2. I’m messy so I’ve got a problem with my mom and also all of my roommates at dorm (خوابگاه دانشگاه) are really neat. If my opinion is against someones opinion I said it and some times it makes argument.I think tolerance is necessary but it’s really hard I can’t like everyone.
  3. I put all of the things in my closet so my room is less messy :sweat_smile:. For the second habit, I talk to people in logical and calm way but sometimes they make ma crazy so I would stop talking and try to go away.
  4. I’m diligent and I’m kind and I’m not judging people.
  5. In my viewpoint if we had a reson for specific habits, we could persou it. We must be positive and don’t give up.
    I’m looking for your feedback. Thanks a lot
8 پسندیده

Hi there, Dorsa :blush::wave:

Sure :blush: I’ll try

the* dorm

someone’s

I would say it*

sometimes*

maybe “causes* arguments” would be better

in a* logical and calm way

Thank you, for participating :blush::pray::rose:

5 پسندیده

Hey guys
this challenge seems cool and let’s start it :hugs:

I think we acquire them from environment and people who are around us such as our family,i don’t think that a child can be bad or has bad habit.

I think i’m kind of growler and one of my habits is nagging alot of times,another bad habit that i have is eating alot of sugar :rofl: :rofl:I really hate this habits i know eating alot of sugar is gonna sick me :face_with_thermometer:

I have to be patient more and stop complaining about things,i have to accept it’s impossible that every thing can be like what i want and i cannot control every thing ,maybe this way will help me to stop nagging :slightly_smiling_face:

my kindness and helpness habits are my good habits:blush:

we have to try and practice alot and we have to believe and repeat it to our mind,do it more and more is gonna form that in us :star_struck: :dizzy:
tnx for this challenge i’m wating for your feedbacs and i would know my mistakes :partying_face: :partying_face:
bye bye :v:

5 پسندیده

Hi there :blush::wave:

Sure :grin: I’ll try

the* environment

or have* a* bad habit

a* growler

these*

make me sick*

more patient*

helpfulness*

Thank you so much :blush::pray::rose: Enjoyed your writing

5 پسندیده

Hi :blush:

You know it’s different I think
Some habits are for when we born and some are habits that we acquire them from the environment surrounding us

BAD HABITS :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
well , I usually drink three glasses of water in lunch and again three glasses in dinner it’s 6 glasses of water I mean but I know drinking water when we’re eating food isn’t good habit and of course healthy
But it’s my BAD HABIT what shall I do? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
and the second one : I get angry very quickly

First of all, we must focus on quitting or creating the desired habit and not be careless in the middle of the road

I’m looking for your feedback :relaxed:

3 پسندیده

Hi there, Yeganeh :wave:

Sure, I’ll try :blush:

we’re born

we acquire from

during the

during the

a good

I used to be like that :grin: Make it harder. Do not bring water to the table at least :rofl:

All of us do :joy::man_facepalming:

Thanks for participating :blush::rose:

3 پسندیده

Hi there
First i think we creat habits and them dont born whit us and also our situation is very important becuace sometimes if we have a bad situation or a bad lifestyal we creat a bad habits’ for example chewing nails
2 )i had a bad habit and that was when I was nerves or I was sad i was plucking my eyebrows but now i break this bad habit and now I am so happy about that
3) yes as I mentioned that I broke that habit and that wasn’t easy and when i practiced to become calm and relax I could break that bad habit
4 )now i practice to creat great habits and I am in the first way of that and I hope to continue that great habits for example I practice to get up early and maybe i can say I was successful in that(thank god ) and another a good habit I create that was I make a dailyplane to study English
5) if you want to develop your habits you should set a good goal and everyday you should ask yourself that realy you want that ?and remember there are somedays maybe you are not in a peak state and you will fail its ok" be relax and than continue to reach your goal

If you can give me a feedback thank you so much and also im so sorry because i think it is 221words :pray:

3 پسندیده

,:wave::smiley:Hi there again
Habits such a though-provoking topic :thinking::thinking:
Well habits are our daily routine activities or behaviors which we do them regularly and these habits determines who we are going to be in the future.
Habits gradually weaken, spoil or fortify and strengthen us thus it’s very important which habits we choose to have, for instance if you brush your teeth every night regularly and you do it properly your teeth will not be rotten in future then you are not obligated to bear lots of pain in a dentist clinic by the way prices in this area are extremely high.:face_with_head_bandage::face_with_head_bandage::face_with_head_bandage::face_with_head_bandage:
We born with our bad habits and we also aquire some of them from environment, for instance my mother usually scratch her head since it itches thus it’s not her fault of course she can buy some products from pharmacy to cure it on the other hand I always brush my teeth and use florid solutions to protect them because I don’t want to suffer in a dentist clinic.
I have some bad habits but they don’t hurt others.
My first bad habit is staying awake until wee hours of the night and then sleeping around nine hours :flushed: imagine how much it can pull me back in my life
Yeah I try to break them but it needs lots of energy.
Some of my good habits are exercising, reading books, interacting with my friends and family :smiley:

5 پسندیده

Hi there :blush::wave:

That’s totally okay :grin: I’ll try my best

and we’re not born with them

develope

Oh, I used to do that too :grin:

I’ve broken

relaxed*

the beginning

doing those*

another good habit I developed

daily plan

do you really want that?

it’s

Thank you so much for participating :blush::rose::pray:

3 پسندیده

Hi there, dear Morteza :grin::wave:

Well said :ok_hand: Totally agreed

Good for you! I really mean it. I could never make my peace with fluoride :joy::man_facepalming:

It’s the worst
Been there…

Thank you so much for participating :blush::rose::pray: Glad to have you back

2 پسندیده