Writing Challenge – Habits
Hi there, everyone!
Welcome to this week’s writing challenge.
So, today we want to talk about habits.
In one of my classes we decided to have a free discussion for this one, and it turned out to be fun and challenging! Now, let’s talk about it here.
BTW, “habit” means a settled or regular tendency or practice, especially one that is hard to give up.
First of all, please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.
Secondly, if you have no idea what to write about, don’t worry. You can simply answer the questions but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.
Next, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.
- Are we born with our bad habits? Or do we acquire them from the environment surrounding us?
- What bad habits do you have? Name two or three of them. How do they annoy other people?
- Do you try to break them? How can you get rid of them?
- What are some of your good habits?
- How can we develop/form a good habit?
Have fun, good luck.