تمرین رایتینگ - دانشگاه

University is dead
Nietzsche during the exam days :))))))))

I prefer to talk by meme :joy::joy::joy:

6 پسندیده

Hi there, Raha :blush::wave:

Sure :blush: I’ll try

Wow, you guys hate it so much that I just wonder “What happened there?!”
But, I really enjoy the way you write :clap: It’s great.
And yeah, it’s a great place to kill the time, it’s a great place to meet new people, it’s a great place to escape those four walls. But, you know the rest…
“Nothing someone says before the word ‘but’ really counts.”

demand is
It’s the only thing I could find

Thank you, for participating :blush::rose::pray:

7 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Interestingly enough, I’m both a Liverpool, and a Nietzsche fan (alright, maybe not that interesting).
But, I enjoyed the meme :v:

5 پسندیده

Thank you really, that boosted up my spirit! :rofl: :neutral_face:

I’m only kidding, though.

7 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy:
Sorry, for that

But you know what I mean. It’s really a nightmare.
You can either

1. Study 10 hours per day.
  1. Leave the academic world.

:joy: Kidding, though.

7 پسندیده

True. You make me feel guilty for taking fridays off. :neutral_face:

6 پسندیده

:joy::man_facepalming: Sorry for that
You’re gonna do fine :crossed_fingers::shamrock: The whole world believes in you

8 پسندیده

cool dear reyhane
:blush: :blush: :blush:

5 پسندیده

I didn’t say I hate it. It doesn’t worth that much. I’m just saying the whole thing is preposterous. I don’t know. Maybe I’d better change. ¯(°_o)/¯

How nice of you to say that. Thank you. ^_________^

Yeah.

Thanks for your help. (ʘᴗʘ✿)

6 پسندیده

You’re totally welcome :blush::pray:

6 پسندیده

Always a pleasure, it means a lot to me :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

5 پسندیده

Heyyy! I don’t have any memory about uni -.- so i think i have to read other comments :sweat_smile::woman_shrugging:t2:

Don’t do that, just escape from Iran and than, do it

Love: i think my freedom that i have it in same age
Hate: خوابگاه دانشجویی (what is it in English :expressionless:)

*Silence

I think yeah (but its more fun out of Iran)

1. Its not in Iran :otter:
6 پسندیده

Very good girl
You are very fresh
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

5 پسندیده

Hi
I’m studying architecture at university and I’m crazy about my filed but I think my university isn’t really effective. Our lessons made us, I mean classmates, very bund. Especially on term 1 when corona wasn’t find. I love when we went out and when we worked on our project but I really hate our discussions. I love university life especially in dormitory. I live in Shiraz but my university is in Kashan. It was hard at first but eventually I deal with it and now I miss it. I wish we go back to university soon. I advise to other persons to don’t go to far away university because then you can’t see your friends when you’re university closed.
I think it’s really important for good university to have a close relationship between professes and students. In good universities students are hard working and help each other. And of course must read a lot but in my experience these days students are lazy and selfish and vague about their future and depresse.
I have lots of good memories at the university. For example when we worked on our Marquette until 3 o’clock at night and when we ate pizza at the university floor and when we glided at the subway and our trips.
Please give me fidback on my essay

4 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy: So, basically you hate Iran; not universities.

BTW, خوابگاه = dormitory = dorm :grin:

4 پسندیده

Hi there

Yeah, sure :blush:

maybe you could use “useful” instead :blush:

Sorry, I can’t understand this one, can you explain more?

during our first semester, when there was no coronavirus.

the* dormitory

dealt* with it/got used to it

we could go back

to not*

a* good university

professors

depressed* :blush::rose:

4 پسندیده

منظورم از کلمه bund صمیمی بود فکر کنم دیکته اش اشتباه باشه

5 پسندیده

آها
حدس زدم این باشه ولی دیدم نوشتید lessons made us گفتم شاید چیز دیگه‌ست.
بله املاش bond هستش :blush:

5 پسندیده

Hey. this is the first time i decide to participate in your challenge. I really hope to have not too much grammar mistakes. (There is no problem if you correct my mistakes. I appreciate it a lot .)
Anyway i thing colleges in Iran aren’t too efficient for educating expert people in they’re fields. I cant have a positive vision on university and i still think it is wasting my time.
I am a computer engineer and if you are interesting in this major, then i have an advice for you. there is not too much you can do in university. Try a better way. download a lot of video about your interest (programming ,computer graphic, hacking ,networking and …) and start to learn by yourself.( don’t get me wrong. it is a good act for all the majors i mentioned, but some times you need to go to college. The point of my words is: “don’t wait for colleges to learn you things. If you are interesting in learning, you should do it by your own.” It is too important)
BTW. University and living in dormitory has an advantage. You can grow up so fast in this time.

6 پسندیده

Hi there.
I’m very much in agreement with you. Universities can be good, but you often don’t learn much from them. You must learn many things entirely by yourself.
I am too pleased, I eventually got to know someone who does not think that to become one of those great ones in your major, academic grades are the most essential thing not the learning itself.
Anyways, have a nice day.

Sorry, I answered before you, Mr Rohany Zad. I couldn’t help but say anything.

6 پسندیده