تمرین رایتینگ - رفاقت

Writing Challenge – Friendship

Hi there, everyone!
Welcome to this week’s writing challenge.

It’s about friendship today!
Let’s see what everybody thinks of this one.

First of all, please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.
Secondly, if you have no idea what to write about, don’t worry. You can simply answer the questions but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.
Next, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.

Questions:

1. Are you able to easily make new friends?
  2. What things do you expect from a friend? What things are you ready to do as a friend?
  3. What do you consider to be some good and bad qualities in a friendship?
  4. Friendship is the most important relationship. Do you agree? Why? Why not?
  5. What makes friends different from family?

Good luck, have fun!

12 پسندیده

Hey there. :blue_heart:

No, I do not befriend people easily. It takes time for me to get to like people, and I can’t fake it. We always have to respect others, but we don’t have to pretend that we like them or enjoy their company. I’m slow to love and trust, but when I do, it’s honest and true and unwavering.

I believe in intimacy, truthfulness, understanding and loyalty when it comes to relationships. So, I genuinely try my best to be there and back my friends up when they need me. I try to react correctly to their words, feelings and interests, taking care that I’m not invading their privacy or forcing sth on them or that I’m not unintentionally hurting or discouraging them. And I expect them to do the same things for me. #common courtesy :joy:. I think I’ve found a motto for myself. :joy:

It’s common belief that what differentiates family and ranks it above all other that exists, is blood and genes. But I believe that our feelings work like a mirror. We mostly reflect what we get, in the direction we get it from. Family is supposed to be where you are most loved and respected for just being you. And mostly, that’s what siblings and parents are for people. It’s not actually about being a friend or a family member or whatever( they are titles, and titles do not determine what people are to you. The way they treat you does), but it’s more about being kind, loving, loyal and supportive. So, in some cases and for some people, a friend can be as dear to them as one of their siblings.

True love, is always requited. You never will be able to truly love someone, if they can not offer you their love. Even if they are of your own flesh and blood.

I would appreciate it.

9 پسندیده

Hi
Very high class
I like you :rose::rose::rose::rose:

7 پسندیده

Hi there, Giso :blush::wave:

I’ll try :grin:

Sure :ok_hand::ok_hand: Great point

Exactly. It should be only intentional :joy:

:joy: Good one

Beautiful :ok_hand::clap:

:ok_hand::+1: I totally agree

a* common

all others* that exist*

Thank you, dear Giso, for participating :blush::rose: It was great :clap:

8 پسندیده

:joy:

It’s just we are more likely to hurt each other unintentionally. By little things, like not paying enough attention to what they’re saying or interrupting them.

Thank you. :rose:

7 پسندیده

Is that a hint? :joy: Are you referring to me misunderstanding you before? (You know, I know it’s not. I’m just kidding)

You’re totally welcome :pray:

8 پسندیده

No, I don’t able :slight_smile:
In fact, it’s easier for me in cyberspace than in the real world.
I think Having a friend in the real world requires time, energy, patience and money, which I don’t have :joy::joy::joy:
Of course, my being introverted is very effective.
People like me are far away from me, that’s why I’m alone :pleading_face::pleading_face::joy::joy:

9 پسندیده

:joy::man_facepalming: Yeah, I believe that’s true

:joy::joy::joy: Exactly
I mean, who needs real friends?!

:joy::man_facepalming: They might be near you. But you’re not gonna try to find them anyway

8 پسندیده

God, no!

You know, we’re pretty good at misunderstanding each other. :neutral_face: :joy:

I didn’t mean anything like what you thought. You were not " not paying enough attention" ( what an ill_phrazed sentence). I just have put the picture in the wrong place, and after the wrong sentence. It was my fault, actually.

8 پسندیده

:joy::joy: I’m just kidding
It was nobody’s fault.

:joy::joy: Yeah!

8 پسندیده

Ok, no hard feelings then. :joy:

Have a nice day.

7 پسندیده

Enemy :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Maybe :pleading_face:
I’ll try from now on :joy::joy:

9 پسندیده

:joy::v:
Have a good day :rose:

7 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy: Sure

Good luck with that :shamrock::grin:

7 پسندیده

Im not a starter…
But when someone wants to start a connection with me, im kind about them

Be my friend, not a friend of my life circumstances

Everything I have
As long as I don’t get too hurt

Good: Be my friend
Bad: my life circumstances friend

Big yes

Because we don’t know this, but sometimes someones just have their friend…

I just tell u this:
We can choose our friends…
But we can’t choose our family!

10 پسندیده

I guess that’s good enough :grin:

Exactly

Thank you, dear Dorsa, for participating :rose::blush:

7 پسندیده

Hi
Usually I can’t easily make new friends because I don’t feel comfortable with anyone. I expect my friends to respect me, so do I. And don’t be a temrary friends,although it’s common to loose some friends who where closed, but it’ really hearts.
I think peoples behavior with animals is a good symbol of their personality. When someone treats good with animals that person is sincere and you can trust them.
In my opinion the most important between friends and family is that you must choose friends. You know your family since you borne but you must try to know your friends.
Than you for reading this essay. I’m looking for your feedback

9 پسندیده

Hey there.
I know I’m quite late for this challenge, but I really liked the topic and I couldn’t let it go.

I think life is like a narrow, crooked road. Along this road, you encounter many things and people. Some stay for a while, and some go away. And almost all of them, whether directly or indirectly, have an effect on your life. You may choose to hang out with some people, but spending time with some others is somehow inevitable. Or better to say,

“You may be born into a family, but you walk into friendships. Some you’ll discover you should put behind you. Others are worth every risk.”

As you know, friendship is really complicated. You experience different levels of friendship and closeness with different people. In some period of your life, you may waste more time with one particular group of people or just one person, and at other times you might get to know some others that gragually you’ll discover you can truly share your secrets with. But if you are lucky enough, on this road, you may find some people that show you how to love, trust, and be grateful even in worse situations. Because they are always there to back up you, to be with you through thick and thin, to prove you that you’re not alone. So regardless of all the pain you may feel because of them, you can’t help but love them.

I have few friends, and I’m not a I-Wish-I-Had-More-Friends-Than-I-Do-Fingers kind of person. Weird, I know that, but I prefer not to have lots of friends, for I think one loyal friend is worth ten thousand fake friends. So, I care too much to find true, upright and reliable people, so that I can make friends with them. We tame each other, and then, we can hurt each other. So, I need to be sure that I am choosing the right person, the person who is worth the pain. I’m rather fastidious about it, I know that. But, you know, I try to be the right person for them, either.

Once I made friends with someone, I can offer my intimacy and loyalty to them. By intimacy, I don’t mean I will tell them everything, for I think there are things in life you can’t tell anyone about, you cannot put them into words, but for instance, I will tell them when their behaviors bothered me, considering the fact that we’re not mind readers, so they can know me better. And by loyalty, I mean I try to back them up as much as I can.

In a nutshell, the fox said,“it is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.”
“It is the time I have wasted for my rose-” said The little prince so that he would be sure to remember.

I would be very grateful if you do me this favor.

9 پسندیده

Hi there :wave:

as I do* maybe

I expect them not to be temporary [friends]

lose*

were*

close*

hurts*

I believe in that :ok_hand:

were born

Thank you for participating :rose::pray:

6 پسندیده