تمرین رایتینگ - صلح جهانی

Writing Challenge – World Peace

Hi there, guys!
Welcome to the next challenge, “World Peace”.
Now, I know this one’s a little dreamy, but still, I guess we can share our ideas.
So, what do you think of this matter? World peace is the concept of an ideal state of happiness, freedom, and peace within and among all people and nations on Planet Earth.

First of all, please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.
Secondly, if you have no idea what to write about, don’t worry. You can simply answer the questions but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.
Next, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.

Questions:

1. Is it important to think about peace?
  2. When you think of world peace, what image comes to your mind?
  3. What are the first steps to world peace?
  4. Is it possible to achieve world peace, with all these different cultures, beliefs, and religions in the world?
  5. What do you do to feel more calm, tranquil?

Have fun, good luck!

13 پسندیده

Howdy. (◕ᴗ◕✿)

I partly agree with those who believe that people who are in power, have the last word on this matter. War, slaughter, poverty, loss, deprivation of any kind…these are not what people, ordinary people, the majority of us, want for each other. I believe in sympathy, and I know that it comes from pain and hardship. But I also know that however deep that sympathy may go in a period of time, there is no guarantee that it will last forever. When you leave all your pain and hardship behind, there is a big, big chance that you will lose your humanity alongside your scars. That your values will be overshadowed by things like money and power. I think that’s what makes this idea a bit…ugh, let’s face it, impossible.

But I also believe in…
b96ce2e8bc597b354111c454deac73ae
This.

We don’t see inequality, injustice, brutality and a couple of other nasty, evil deeds only when politicians and governments are involved. We commit them ourselves every single day. Maybe through tiny actions and with results affecting a smaller scale, but we do. And you know, I think that’s even more shameful and evil. Because It’s quite unforgivable to wrong someone, while you still hurt from the scars who wronged you have put on your back. As it says, “There are those who let their grief devour them. Who forget that others also feel pain.”, and I think that they are the most inhuman of us.

I think we may never be able to have sth so divine and perfect as “peace”, but we can have sth near to it. Another quote which I worship whoever has come up with it and put it into words, “kindness starts by the understanding that we all struggle” (maybe some less than others, but all the same).

P.S: the photo I shared above, is from my ever_favorite animation, klaus, which happens to be related to this subject. I truly loved it and have watched it 3 times! (mind you, I don’t even like watching movies and cartoons)

Here’s the trailer.

And @matinrohany, I was itching to write, and this subject made it all more enjoyable. Thank you. :rose:

I would appreciate it.

6 پسندیده

Yes, because we need a future with peace
And today’s youngs are the future…

Just war…
And fear

Changing our minds
And sharing our love

Yes! We just have to move the prejudice out of our heads…

Just watching myself and people like me! And thinking about this: WE are the fiture (with beautiful minds)

8 پسندیده

Hi there, Giso :wave:

Wow, it was amazing.
Really enjoyed reading it.

You know, I know it seems impossible and dreamy, but we don’t need everyone to be perfect in order to achieve this.
Maybe just genetically engineered :joy:

Loved it.
Gonna watch it :grin:

I’m happy to hear that :blush:
Thanks for participating :rose::pray:

5 پسندیده

Hi there, Dorsa :wave:

Why!? :sweat_smile: It’s too dark

That’s a beautiful picture.
Hope you guys build the future you want.

Thank you for participating :blush::rose::pray:

6 پسندیده

I’m happy to hear that. :rose:

I don’t even know where that word (perfect) comes from. :joy: Perfect is an illusion. I for one, am as far as a human being can get from that word. We all are flawed, and that’s acceptable. But some actions just can’t be excused. Like doctors gambling on people’s lives just for money. Ughhhhh. Maybe we should start with being a bit human. :neutral_face: :joy:

:joy:

I’m sure you will enjoy it. It’s brilliant.

6 پسندیده

Because im a teenager :grin::broken_heart:

“Good frogs”

5 پسندیده

Hi.

I believe the one thing that most of us do to support important things is paying lip service to them. We are superb at talking, but when it comes to actually doing something for our inner will, we just turn around and do nothing . For instance, it’s drilled into our minds,‘to achieve our goals, we need to sacrifice things.’ We know this, and we blabber on about it a lot. But when it comes to actually putting our thoughts into action, most of us basically do nothing. Therefore, I think it’s important to think about it, but thinking per se is not enough.

There’s this song by John Lennon that I like, called “Imagine”, and since I’m a dreamer, I like to imagine the world that he’s trying to describe.

I think I quite agree with @DorsaKl. And I, too, think we’d better stop prejudicing each other. This prejudice does not let us see the truth, and we can become violent. And yet again prove that the most dangerous animal to humans is our own fellow humans.

There are some things I do depend on my mood, namely, going out at night and looking at all those beautiful stars on the roof of the sky, listening to my favorite songs or talking about it to someone. Writing about it can also help me, I mean about things that make me uncomfortable.

I’d really appreciate it.

6 پسندیده

Yeah, right. But, you know, I didn’t mean it literally. I meant we don’t need to be good people to achieve that. Perfect was just a figure of speech.
I think we just need to stop expecting from other people. That’ll solve everything :grin:

I did :grin::ok_hand:

4 پسندیده

:joy: Come on!

انصافا چرا ما دهه هفتادی‌ها و شما دهه هشتادی‌ها اینقدر تاریک می‌بینیم دنیا رو؟ :joy: دهه شصتیا حق دارن! تو جنگ به دنیا اومدن، قبل فراگیری تکنولوژی بزرگ شدن، شرایط حتی بدتر رفاهی تو دانشگاه رو تجربه کردن و موقع شاغل شدن و تشکیل زندگی خوردن به اول تورم‌های وحشتناک :joy:. بعد اونا از ما هایی که دیگه حداقل بچگی و دوران تینیجری خوبی داشتیم امیدوارتر و خوشحال‌ترن :man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

:grin::crossed_fingers::shamrock:

5 پسندیده

Hi there, Raha :wave:

Yeah, couldn’t agree more

No heavens, no hells, no religions, no counties… That’s a beautiful world

I do, depending*

Enjoyed your views

4 پسندیده

I know. I’m just saying.

Good point.

4 پسندیده

کلا که الان وضع دهه هفتادیا از هشتادیا بهتره :joy::broken_heart:
ولی خب فکر کنم علتش تکنولوژی باشه
تک باعث شده بیشتر از زندگیای هم بدونیم و خیلی خودمونو با هم یا با آدمای خفن مقایسه کنیم و از خودمون ناامید شیم
بعدم برا همین چیزا میبرن خودشونو شبیه اون شخصیتا میکنن و بعد هم یهو ادم نگاه میکنه میبینه همشون شبیه هم شدن نوجوونا (مثلا یه مدت که موهای بیلی ایلیش مد بود همه دخترا موهاشونو اون ریختی کرده بودن)
یا مثلا الان نصف دهه هشتادیا در آرزوی بلیط کنسرت یکی از بندای کی پاپن :woman_facepalming:t2::expressionless::broken_heart:
و خب غیر از همه اینا یه سری نگرانیا وجود داره درمورد آینده، درس، کار و و و
همه اینارو که بزاریم رو هم + اینکه خودمون دنبال سوژه‌ایم برا دارک بودن
این میشه علتش :otter:

7 پسندیده

Hi
I think it’s important to care about world Pease, not just think about that, do something to make the world better place. In my opinion world Pease isn’t just omition of wars. Calm and kind people are symbols of words peace, the world that is clean, animals are safe and positive energy is every where.
I think the first step to achieve it is to love our self and try to be generous and kind. Of course there is really mean people in every where, the best thing that we can do for them is ignoring them.
Sometimes I would be angry and disgusting with others but generally I try to be positive. I really enjoy movies, books, art, films. They can help us to deal with life.
Please let me know my mistakes :pray::pray:

6 پسندیده

آره، البته. موافقم کاملا
اینی که پرسیدم بیشتر rhetorical بود :grin: فقط می‌خواستم بگم حق دهه شصتیا خورده شده ما فقط ادای افسرده‌ها رو در می‌آریم :joy: این نشد وضع خلاصه

5 پسندیده

Hi there :wave:

Sure :blush:

peace*

a* better

everywhere*

are*

everywhere* (without in)

disgusted*

I totally agree :ok_hand:

3 پسندیده