Thank you, for participating :blush::rose:
Enjoyed your views on the matter

5 پسندیده

خیلی ممنون :pray::blush:
منظورم از mals همون مال و پاساژ های بزرگ هست. مطمئن نیستم از دیکته اش

5 پسندیده

خواهش می‌کنم :blush::rose:

آها بله، می‌شه malls :grin:
The Dubai Mall is amazing :heart_eyes: I’ve always hated shopping but I really enjoyed that place

6 پسندیده

Hiya!

My family does not normally travel. I’ve often been cooped up in my hometown. There were a few times that I went to other towns with my family or friends. But I need some time alone to lick the delightful flavor of solitude with my tongue. I used to think of college as my first step towards becoming more independent. But this epidemic disease has taught me that life is fraught with uncertainty. I am not so sure about the future as I was.

The memory is dull, like a statue behind a blurred window, but still, it’s so nice to remember it. It was Noruz holidays, my family decided to take a trip to Isfahan and Shiraz. I don’t remember all this trip, but I remember, in Isfahan, we went to a place called “Monar Jonban”. There, a man was talking about the history of this place and was showing us how those minarets really work by shaking one of them. In the meantime, to my surprise, the other minaret trembled, too. It was magical for me. I want to relive that experience. But if it’s true what they say about history and how it repeats itself, this time I want to go on my own.

I’d appreciate it.

8 پسندیده

What’s up guys?

I personally like to travel to a few cities in the world. My favourite one is Barcelona because I’m a huge fan of the team.

Unfortunately I’ve never been to any foreign countries so I can’t talk about my own experience. But because I’m an English teacher a lot of people usually come and ask me for advice on immigration. So yes I can say not just they want to immigrate but also run away from the country.

Personally I can’t see myself in another country living but sightseeing? Hell yeah.

8 پسندیده

Hi there dear Raha :wave: :grin:
Matin apologised and sent me here to be of an assistance instead of him. :v: :sweat_smile:

I could find only one tiny mistake. But the metaphors you used… they’re superb! :grin:

omg I totally feel you! :sweat:

that’s the metaphor I’m talking about :laughing: :+1:

the word “epidemic” has the “disease” inside of it. Like, “epidemic” means a a disease that affects a large number of ppl. So, you can simply say “epidemic”

YES INDEED! :+1:

that sounds quite interesting. I’d love to see it too.

I really hope you do it. :v:
have a nice time there in advance :grin:
and thank you for participating :sunflower: :grin:

4 پسندیده

Look who’s here :wave: :grin:

Apart from the team, the country looks awfully beautiful.

True, I’ve also seen ppl trying so hard to get out of here.

Thank you for participating dear Kambiz :sunflower: :grin:

3 پسندیده

That is perfectly understandable.
Glad to meet you.

It’s nice of you to say this.

Uh-huh. Thank you.

Yes, it is. I hope you do it.

Thanks a great deal.

4 پسندیده

Hi guys how are you I hope all of you are ok :slightly_smiling_face:
unfortunately l’ve never been to any countries
I like to live and travel to canada for rest life and also l want to apply to study in canada and i hope make it
l went to qazvin in my last vacation for only 8 houres but it was a very beautiful city and i visited two Museums that they were so beautiful
i realy like to visit another places in other countries

3 پسندیده

Hello there :wave: :grin:
Matin apologised for not answering and I’m here instead :sweat_smile:

I hope you make it too, since that’s what you want.

It seems like it was worth spending more time there. :grin: I should check it out.

You will! :smiley:

Thank you so much for participating. :v: :sunflower:

3 پسندیده

Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback :pray:

4 پسندیده