تمرین مکالمه زبان انگلیسی - زندگی سالم

Speaking Challenge – Healthy Life

Hi there everyone!
Welcome to this week’s speaking challenge.

Now, today we want to talk about our lifestyles.
How healthy we are nowadays?!

So, as always, you can write about your opinions on the matter, however you want (unless you want to write more than 200 words which in that case, please don’t :D). But, if you don’t know where to start, you can take a look at the questions below.

Questions:

1. Are you a member of a health spa or gym? How often do you exercise?
  2. How much do you care about the food you eat? Does it need to be healthy all the time?
  3. Do you go for regular medical check-ups?
  4. What do you know about veganism and vegetarianism? Would you want to be a vegetarian/vegan?
  5. How can you relieve stress and anxiety to live a healthier life?

Alright, good luck.
Have fun!

12 پسندیده

There are some incredibly ridiculous mistakes in it, but I am not really up to record another one, so, here is it.

6 پسندیده

Hi there dear Giso :wave: :grin:
Matin apologised for his absence and sent me here to be a bit of help.

0:20 → oh come on! Who cares! :joy: Say whatever you want. :grin:

0:30 → The sport that I could never play because of my weak arms and hands and got bad marks in it. :laughing: :sweat_smile:

1:00 → That was great :laughing: “Idc my mother does” :joy:

1:16 → Sure it wouldn’t. I mean… we only live once :grin:

2:20 → FANTASTIC! I love drawings! I don’t draw myself, but looking at nice artworks of other ppl is honestly touching!

2:43 → Me too! One of my friends says that has sth to do with being an introvert,… idk.

Thank you so much dear Giso for participating. I enjoyed listening to you :sunflower: :grin:
Hope to see you again. :v:

4 پسندیده

I understand.

Sure it does. We draw energy from solitude and Crowds of people exhaust us. And that explains a whole lot about why I hate weddings so much!

Thank you for your time.(◍•ᴗ•◍):heart:

4 پسندیده

Yes!! Those little moments of wiping out your smile in a corner or a room and trying to recharge your battery to go back to the crowd. God, that’s awful.

I can absolutely relate. :laughing:

No, thank YOU for your time. :yellow_heart:

4 پسندیده