MONSTERS UNIVERSITY ❤

Hello friends :gem:
How is it going ? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I remember when I was going to English class watched this cartoon
It was awesome :+1::sunglasses:
I suggest it to you guys
NOW, let’s talk about this cartoon

Monsters University is a 2013 American computer-animated comedy film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures.[6] It was directed and written by Dan Scanlon (in his feature directoral debut) and produced by Kori Rae, with John Lasseter, Pete Docter, Andrew Stanton and Lee Unkrich as executive producers.

IMG_20210811_144946

Michael Wazowski also known as Mike, is one of the main characters in Monsters Inc, and the main character of its prequel Monsters University.
He is a short, lime green spherical monster with one large green eye, two small horns on his head, and thin arms and legs attached to either side of his torso.

James “Jimmy” P. “Sulley” Sullivan is the main character of Monsters, Inc. and one of the main characters of its prequel Monsters University. He is a large mammalian monster with shaggy aqua fur with purple blotches, two small horns on his head, and a long tail.

Mike Wazowski and James P. “Sully” Sullivan are an inseparable pair, but that wasn’t always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met, they couldn’t stand each other. This movie unlocks the door to how Mike and Sully overcame their differences and became the best of friends.
No,No, No!
I’m not going to tell you more
Because you can watch it on Zabanshenas app :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wink:

:point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

I hope you like it :blush::blush::raised_hands::revolving_hearts::two_hearts:

4 پسندیده

Thank you for the good and complete introduction of this animation.
I’ll watch it for sure.

:blue_heart: :seedling:

3 پسندیده

Your welcome Zaribano :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope you’ll enjoy it :heart:

3 پسندیده