تمرین رایتینگ - پزشکی

My pleasure :blush::rose::pray::grin: BTW, feel free to call me “Matin” :grin: I’d even be more comfortable with that :blush::rose::heart:

5 پسندیده

But I’m ashamed to say your first name, dear Master.
Because you are so comfortable, obedience. :clap::+1::tada::pray::star_struck:

5 پسندیده

Hi
I think with hippocratic oath doctors undertake to do their best to save peoples life. In my opinion this is a good way to remember to be committed in work and it should expand in all jobs.
I have a really sad memory that when I was in the hospital, a really young child died and doctor couldn’t save him/her. So the doctor canceled all of him visits and went out.
I think the worst acpects of being a doctor are that you should work hard and you don’t have a lot of time for your self. Specially in your youge years. And you might see sickness and sadness and suffer and death a lot
Please give me feedback on my writing.

5 پسندیده

Much obliged.:rose: God, I feel like girls in 80s. Though, I’m really fed up with “thank you”. Variety is the spice of life. :relieved:

I’m glad to hear that.(◕ᴗ◕✿)

5 پسندیده

Oh, please :grin::rose::pray: That’s totally fine.
Thanks for doing that :heart:

4 پسندیده

Hi there, :blush::wave:
Welcome to our challenge :rose:

Sure, I’ll try :blush::rose:

people’s

to* what you do/to your job/to your career

Oh, that’s tragic…

his*

yourself*

especially*
(They’re different, “specially” means for a special purpose, and “especially” is used to single out one person or thing over all others)

You can say “youth”.

Thank you so much, for participating :blush::rose: Enjoyed your views on the matter

4 پسندیده

:joy::joy: It was surprising, but you’re right. Feels weird to say the one thing over and over again

5 پسندیده

Oh no , i think there is a misunderstanding :woman_facepalming:t2: I’m trying to be accepted in medical university as most of my relatives study medicine so it’s kinda a obligation to me : (
But i hate it and that’s why i said , don’t study medicine if you aren’t forced by others .

5 پسندیده

Oh, I understand how hard it is for you :man_facepalming::pray:
Sorry to hear that.

BTW, don’t worry.
You’ll get through this :shamrock::crossed_fingers:

5 پسندیده

I hope Insha’Allah :black_heart: , thank you kindly

4 پسندیده

Well, this is a great challenge, but since the majority of my family are doctors, especially my brother, whom I love very much, I can not participate in this topic.:joy::joy::joy:

4 پسندیده

الان آقا متین میگن دو خط نوشتی ده تا غلط داره :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 پسندیده

Oh thanks :grin::rose:

:rofl::rofl: Well, you could at least defend them…

:joy::joy: خدا شاهده اگه من بخوام غلط بگیرم.
ولی چون دیگه دوستان شخصا فیدبک می‌خوان به بعضی از چیزایی که می‌شه دفعات بعدی بیشتر بهشون دقت کرد اشاره می‌کنم

4 پسندیده

Hello friends :raising_hand_woman:

They are very expensive

Now, I read it 😁 before I was Listening about it.... It's perfect 👌

Good/bad ethics and diagnosis  of doctors stay in mind

They don't live, they don't have  day and night. 
not completely

Please :pray::pray::relaxed::relaxed:

4 پسندیده

Hi there, :blush::wave:
Welcome to our little challenge :grin::rose:

Sure :blush::rose: I’ll try

You can say:
Before, I only had heard a few things about it

Yeah, it’s highly ethical :ok_hand:

behaviors*

you can say:
they don’t have any free time/they’re working all the time

Thank you so much for participating :blush::rose: And btw, welcome to the forum :grin::v:

5 پسندیده

1:our insurance system has a problem, Sir :sweat_smile:

2:in my opinion, medicine is a difficult job, especially during this period of the corona.

3:Unfortunately, a few days ago in the hospital, I witnessed a doctor mistreating a patient. He was really insensitive to the suffering of a patient.:pensive::pensive::pensive:

4:I hope no one gets sick and does not need medicine and treatment.:pray::pray::pray:

5 پسندیده

Hellooo everyone! :heart_eyes: And thank you for all the zahmat! @matinrohany :joy: :hibiscus:

I’ve heard that in western countries the costs are crazy but in Iran with or without the insurance coverage, the costs are not too high I guess. (I mean as long as you don’t have a serious disease or your body parts are still attached and you don’t need a surgery.)
although in Iran, whenever people are going through a disaster like this corona virus pandemic, the costs get even crazier like nowhere else in the whole world. or as they say it, people fish in troubled waters.

Yes and it would be awesome if someone actually took it seriously.

Gosh I only remember running around in the doctor’s office trying to get away from that needle waiting for me :joy: :joy: :joy:

9 پسندیده

:rofl::rofl::rofl:خیلی خوب بود مربی عزیز

6 پسندیده

:slightly_smiling_face: مرسی از شما بخاطر بررسی متن و تصحیح اشکالات :pray::pray: و همچنین بخاطر موضوع اجتماعی تاپیک :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 پسندیده

Good night my friend :sunflower:
I think cost of a visit to a doctor in our country is fair only if the doctor diagnosis patient’s disease properly, but they usually close their eyes and give you a basic and routine prescription. I mean what if my disease is sophisticated, in that case their prescription generally doesn’t work.
In my perspective hippocratic oath is an oath which every doctor has to have and it’s about sincerity and loyalty in their job :thinking:
Bad memories are about Injection of a syringe in my body :joy::joy: and good memories were miracles that have happened after visiting a competent doctor and I became healthy again :grinning:
Worst aspect of being a doctor is long-term and hard academic education. After graduation you have lost years which you were young and had too much energy and aspiration but you have spent those years studying :person_facepalming::person_facepalming:
It depends on my knowledge about my illness :thinking::person_shrugging:
Thanks for this great challenge :ok_hand::cherry_blossom:

5 پسندیده