Writing Challenge – Doctors
Hi there, everyone!
Welcome to the next writing challenge.
As you know, in Iran, Ibn Sina’s birthday (Shahrivar 1st) is commemorated as the National Doctor’s Day. So, today, we can talk about some of our opinions and experiences about them.
Now, first of all, please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.
Secondly, if you have no idea what to write about, don’t worry. You can simply answer the questions (there’s no need to answer all of them, though), but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.
Next, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.
- What do you think about the costs of visits to the doctor in your country?
- Do you know what the Hippocratic oath is? What do you think of it?
- What good/bad memories do you have of doctors?
- What do you think are the worst aspects of being a doctor?
- Do you trust your intuition over your doctor’s diagnosis?
Alright, have fun.