تمرین رایتینگ - جراحات عاطفی

Everything is changing all the time. You can never think of life (that painting) as an unchanging image. So, I guess, we’re not talking about a constant figure. But, what we can do is not care about them anymore. That way you wouldn’t notice them in the image. You wouldn’t be able to remember :man_shrugging:

2 پسندیده

Hi there, :blush::wave:
Welcome to the forum :grin::rose:

Wow… I’m so sorry to hear that…

That’s really great advice.
This could be really helpful :ok_hand::ok_hand:

Thank you so much for participating :rose::pray: Once again, sorry for your loss :rose:

1 پسندیده

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Great!
That’s awesome. I know the feeling :grin:

:joy::joy:Exactly! Tough situations…

You’re totally welcome :blush::rose:

2 پسندیده

What I mean is, you can’t undo the pain. Your pain will fade as time passes, that’s only natural. But it can not be undone.

You can’t erase it beacuse then, it’s like it has never been there. Like it had never affected you. Which is not true. Because who I am, for instance, is the result of all these 17 years, down to its every single second. A combination of myself, the people I’ve encountered and the things I’ve been through.

And don’t curse me for debating here, you should not prod me because I can not help it. :sweat_smile:

3 پسندیده

Thanks. It’s kind of you. Unfortunately, death is a part of our life.
Although, living is a big chance to challenge the deference character.

4 پسندیده

You’re totally right :ok_hand::grin:
My bad :pray:

:joy::joy::joy: Come on, that’s totally fine.
I’d be here debating all the time if I could :man_shrugging: I know the feeling

3 پسندیده

Well said :clap::rose:‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

3 پسندیده

Hi friends :blush:

Talking about trauma is a very good topic and maybe necessary because It’s usually not easy to talk about these issues.
When you’ve experienced trauma, it may help you in a few cases but most of the time have bad or dangerous effect on you . overall It changes you and the course of your life.
I’m just watching a movie that name is Dexter is a guy he had a bad experience from his childhood. infact when he was a child, his mom brutally murdered in front of his eyes.
this trauma becomes him as a monster.
I think this movie is a clear impact of trauma in someone’s life.
But Events that seem much smaller can have much bigger effects. I mean maybe you have a bad mannered father, you have been very poor and because of that don’t have accurate educational condition or many other problems.
I think that is why we should not judge people too quickly , of course people can change themselves but those traumas isn’t innocent.
I had and have some bad adventure in my life too.
also all the Iranian children specially girl student have a bad memories from her school and university. with those strict , brutal and pointlessness rules.
what’s more , I had a bad memory from some of my family.
I try always that move on and deal with this trauma but sometimes it doesn’t work and make me upset.

7 پسندیده